Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 167 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 4158

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's the laser disc set with about 5 discs with tons of special features. It would all probably fit on half of one side of a DVD nowadays.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Terminator 2 ... It's unbelievable that this movie is TWENTY-TWO YEARS OLD. I love that movie. It's been on my top thirty list forever, and I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon. It still stands up to the special effects and action movies of today. That's a true testament to how good it is.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Even though it has a magic windshield on that truck cab!

T2 is also one of my very favorite movies.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

NEEDFUL THINGS proof dust jacket. Sorry, couldn't think of an interesting way to photograph this. Also, the broadart cover causes some reflection.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!! Congrats!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I like all those proof dust jackets.

John

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, where'd you find that one?

Once again, that unlimited font of Stephen King items named Hannes.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, he is pretty limitless ...

Got this today, lettered edition of DUEL & THE DISTRIBUTOR by Richard Matheson, Gauntlet Press:

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Really love the tray case.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The whole presentation of that DUEL & THE DISTRIBUTOR is truly Awesome!!!! WoW I really like that. I wonder who made the traycase. Also a question please are those real lights or just the flash of the camera?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if anyone is interested.

Richard Matheson: Duel, and, The Distributor: Gauntlet PROOF Mint 389158

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Richard-Math...item5aeef69f3f

The red lights are just a reflection, but a nice one!
    I want that proof, but I think it's priced too high (maybe not, I have no idea how many they did).
    I immediately e-mailed Gauntlet when I got the book and told Barry how much I liked it. He said it was an expensive traycase to make, but well worth the effort. These lettered editions are still available at Gauntlet. Matheson's lettered books take a long time to sell out and many of them are still there. With the exception of HE IS LEGEND and a couple of others.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

As one of their loyal customers, you could always try and ask Barry if he has a proof left he's willing to sell you. I 'm pretty sure he's done that before.

Stephen King Signet promo package:

...to be continued

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice promo package!! Congrats!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You know ... I've seen that promo package on eBay for awhile, and I always thought it was pretty cool, but always passed. Now that someone else has it, I wish I would have bought it. Story of my life, lol. Congrats! It looks great.

Yeah, it had a lot more items in it than I thought. Here's Part 2:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are neat!

John

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool promo pack there mate
    We all float down here!

The last of the promo package items:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! And now I'm sad. lol

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dang that was a lot of promotional material in one folder.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 167 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast