Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 167 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE NEW BOOKS !!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've been busy rearranging my books lately, and I'm running out of room. Had to put these books on TOP of a shelf! What next??
    Anyway, the new book here is the 2nd state REGULATORS proof, with the 'A' on the bottom of the spine:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Finally (for the moment); the Scribner blue cover BLAZE US proof:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Wow, a lot of new additions. Very nice!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did you found some proof-mine somewhere? You're digging out a proof each day

No, I bought a lot of pudding.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

KINGDOM OF FEAR trade hardcover, just got this and it's still brand new!
    THE WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE slipcase (warning, check your book, mine was a 2nd printing, already contacted CD about the error, although it's not really a big deal to me since I already have 2 firsts:

A couple of new releases, nothing major:

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Massive F&SF collection you got there!

Except for the year 2012, I have every single issue, with multiple copies of some, especially the Stephen King issue. I also sent for the signed editions of the single author issues when they were available, but there are only a few of those; Robert Silverberg and Harlan Ellison and possibly Poul Anderson are the only three I can think of offhand.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What Roog said
    We all float down here!

I got my WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE slipcase from Donald M. Grant today:

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    KINGDOM OF FEAR trade hardcover, just got this and it's still brand new!
    THE WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE slipcase (warning, check your book, mine was a 2nd printing, already contacted CD about the error, although it's not really a big deal to me since I already have 2 firsts:

Nice Keyhole!
    I like this one over the Grant.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

3 new books:

11-22-63 first UK paperback (small size)
    THE PASSAGE with errors, signed and dated
    A BOOK OF HORRORS

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really like the cover art for the Book of Horrors
    We all float down here!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

3 new books:

11-22-63 first UK paperback (small size)
    THE PASSAGE with errors, signed and dated
    A BOOK OF HORRORS

Nice. My Book of Horrors should be here soon. How do I tell if my Passage is the one with errors?

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Passage/page6

Post # 134 by ELazansky explains the errors

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Passage/page6

Post # 134 by ELazansky explains the errors
    Mine does not have the errors. Another version to find.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed copy of the error edition.....

CD 11-22-63 traycase, a really nice production:

Country
    Country Flag

That CD 11/22/63 traycase is pretty darn cool
    We all float down here!

THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON 'Uncorrected Proof Dummy' of pop-up book: (who are they calling a 'dummy', huh?)
    The first of the proofs I bought from Hannes.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You and I are proof brothers now. I purchased the Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon proof/sampler from Hannes.

Works for me, and it's a lot less painful then being blood brothers.

FROM A BUICK 8 Scribner proof:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 167 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast