Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 167 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Got a few books from England:
    1st PB of CELL (mint!)
    1st PB of BLAZE (mint!)
    New flip book of MISERY

ON WRITING new edition hardcover (review copy with publisher's letter, but otherwise same as the released book)
    DUMA KEY 1st PB, mint! (or maybe trade PB, hard to tell these days with 'normal' paperbacks having grown)(I think they're taking steroids or HGH)

Flip book ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also shown is a F/F 1st/1st 2001 A SPACE ODYSSEY by Arthur C. Clarke, one of my favorite books and also my all time favorite movie.

+1!!

sk

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

MASQUES:
    trade HC
    S/L slipcased HC

I like the new UK paperbacks, but as tempted as I am to buy them, where does one stop? I may change my mind anyway.
    I'm not quite sure what the flipbook is for. But it's pretty small.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look awesome
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Found this at K-Mart today, Looks like Anchor Books is reprinting some King titles. They've already done THE STAND, which I have on order.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Anchor Books THE STAND:

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like that cover for 'The Stand'!

BRAIN MOVIES Volume One by Harlan Ellison, limited paperback signed by Ellison and J. Michael Straczynski. Scripts:

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Hamm's beer sign. Was my first beer.

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Love the Hamm's beer sign. Was my first beer.
    "I don't drink ... beer!", to horribly misquote The Count, but I did get the Hamm's Beer rotating sign (you plug it in and the cards flip to new pictures) from an actual bar (well, my dad got it for me), a long long time ago before the world's worst invention was invented.

Charnel House THE GLASS TEAT AND THE OTHER GLASS TEAT by Harlan Ellison, letter 'I' of 26 lettered copies with color photo of Ellison and a CD of him reading the new introduction.

Mike Resnick, STARSHIP: FLAGSHIP. Easton Press signed 1st edition, ARC, 1st trade hardcover:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Charnel House THE GLASS TEAT AND THE OTHER GLASS TEAT by Harlan Ellison, letter 'I' of 26 lettered copies with color photo of Ellison and a CD of him reading the new introduction.

Awesome Charnel House produces the most startling of books.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Stuff!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ur2nd... Very nice
    Congratulations on the fine additions.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default SWEET!

Like i said SWEET!

I tried taking a picture of my first King paperback bookshelf with better lighting, but it didn't come out as good as I hoped. Maybe next time!

2nd shelf came out a trifle better, but not much.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

They look awesome

Unopened (and chilled) rare (at least around here) Mountain Dew in glass bottles;
    STEEL AND OTHER STORIES by Richard Matheson, ARC and 1st edition paperback:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't realize the movie was based on a Richard Matheson story. Interesting!

John

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I didn't realize the movie was based on a Richard Matheson story. Interesting!

John
    And it was already done on THE TWILIGHT ZONE a long time ago.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Acquisitions!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

ROUGH CUT by Brian Pinkerton:
    trade paperback
    1 of 75 S/N copies

FULL DARK NO STARS now in paperback!
    The two on the bottom right, released October 2011 by Pocket Books, (I have 3 more different copies of this book but they wouldn't fit in the picture)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 167 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast