Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 167 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 4158

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    The ULTIMATE FAIRY TALE collectible!
    The Large Print Edition.
    Sent by Amazon in a paper bag so that every corner and spine end is artistically bent and bumped! How thoughtful!
    That makes it unique. Not another one like it. It's added value really when you think about it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I will try to think about it, Brian!

Got a couple of Hard Case Crime Sneak Preview paperbacks, one of which contains an excerpt from THE COLORADO KID:

https://i.imgur.com/0qKTpz2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dZYncYb.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's hard to not get hard when viewing a Hard Case cover.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Er, uhm, yes...

Here's a nice pitcher of beer...wait a sec, I don't drink beer, I'll start over.

Here's a nice picture of:
    INSPECTION by Josh Malerman from Earthling Publications
    MAYNARD's HOUSE by Herman Raucher from Centipede Press
    THE HOT BEAT by Robert Silverberg from yay! - Hard Case Crime!
    And the new Criterion Edition Blu-Ray of LOST HIGHWAY by David Lynch, which I already had, but not in Blu-Ray and with the extra features.

https://i.imgur.com/gCEuXwY.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

MALIGN PROVIDENCE by Jonathan Thomas from Centipede Press,
    which came wrapped in a double sided dust jacket for THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE!

Will wonders never cease???

https://i.imgur.com/IauUV7T.jpg

Sorry about that darn glare!

I said a Hail Mary, asking that they did a US paperback 1st of the same name and that the leader of a very popular Stephen King site would send me some books, including AMERICAN PSYCHO, which I always wanted to read!
    And you know what, my prayer was answered!
    Why, that's just crazy!

https://i.imgur.com/2mYThCl.jpg

Dang!
    I bought this for a coupla' bucks years ago, and now it's worth a hundred or so because of some movie!

https://i.imgur.com/r1whCPs.jpg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Prost and congrats Steve, supernice new stuff

Thanks Frank!

BOLDLY GO, by the winner of the Know-Bell and Pyu-Lets-Her prizes, now available in 1st edition hardcover!

https://i.imgur.com/UjRzcOD.jpg

The Hingston & Olsen 2022 Advent Calendars.
    I got Number 3 of 100!

https://i.imgur.com/wZW26tt.jpg

Someone in Merry Old England sent me this big box!
    Is it Christmas? - no...
    Is it my birthday? -no...

As soon as my friends are through using their X-Ray Vision to make sure it's safe, I'm going to open it!

https://i.imgur.com/1cDxcK0.jpg

Another UK 1st/1st FAIRY TALE along with the Hodder & Stougton Collector's Edition.
    Thanks Simon, couldn't do it without you!

https://i.imgur.com/WZchU8q.jpg

Another Hard Case Crime ARC, yay!
    Then why am I so ANGRY!!!
    Thanks Simon!

https://i.imgur.com/4A5QA1D.jpg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My pleasure Steve. Good to see it all arrived safely. (and check your PM's!)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Simon rules!!!

And I must amend post #3787. The FAIRY TALE on the left is the Independent Book Store edition, NOT another mere trade!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Steve. Simon helped me out with those as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Thanks Brain, I don't know what I'd do without Simon!

THE COLORADO KID Illustrated Edition now available in pocket-size paperback from Hard Case Crime:

https://i.imgur.com/jBpS1BO.jpg

THE KING OF SHADOWS, not to be confused with The King of Horror (guess who?), lettered edition, enshrouded, wrapped, enclosed and encased in impenetrable SHRINK-WRAP!!!

https://i.imgur.com/4ieNNtX.jpg

On the shelf below you can just barely see a photo of me inside a real complicated looking machine, doing something to it, who knows what, taken more years ago than I care to think about.

BATS OUT OF HELL (where else?) from Centipede, with another dust jacket from (to me), an unidentified book:

https://i.imgur.com/TVNsipq.jpg

I was exercising when my pals Mack and Mick the auto thief came over.
    I said, "Hey, I was working on my core, Mack!" Mick, car thief that he is, just looked on.

https://i.imgur.com/l8SoPrG.jpg

I now own an original sketch card by Benjamin Ryan Moffett!
    Even his mailer is blood curdling!

https://i.imgur.com/GZDUBLK.jpg

Got thome more Thinner thtuff, cup holder, red pouch and ballpoint pen:

https://i.imgur.com/9yUkQ9y.jpg

Are my eyes deceiving me
    Or can it, can it, can it be
    Another Hard Case Crime ARC for me
    Now I have, count ‘em, thirty –three!

https://i.imgur.com/0CLT6nG.jpg

Swim at your own risk!

https://i.imgur.com/q67kWYr.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 167 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast