Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 167 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 4158

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My lettered REVIVAL:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's gorgeous! Mine should be here on Tuesday. What's your letter?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

XX

One more and it would match my deepest thoughts.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    XX

Ha! I requested Q or QQ if single Q has a prior engagement.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    XX

I did not specify a letter, hence I usually get later ones, but that's OK with me. In hindsight though, I wish I'd requested ZZ, oh well, XX has a certain ring to it.

Country
    Country Flag

XX

I did not specify a letter, hence I usually get later ones, but that's OK with me. In hindsight though, I wish I'd requested ZZ, oh well, XX has a certain ring to it.
    I think it XX looks cool on the page.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a great looking book.
    Can you post a picture of the original art that was tipped in?

Here's the tipped in artwork and the books all lined up nice and neat:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That blue me away. Very nice!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

I'm really thrilled to see one out in the wild. Thank you again for your support!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERAMAZING !!!

Thanks guys.
    What's really amazing is that I found space for it on my overcrowded shelves. I think I may be able to squeeze one more bookshelf in, and hope the 2nd floor doesn't collapse.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys.
    What's really amazing is that I found space for it on my overcrowded shelves. I think I may be able to squeeze one more bookshelf in, and hope the 2nd floor doesn't collapse.
    You need that house that keeps adding wings to itself. Think I read about it in a book once

Country
    Country Flag

Steve. Is the tipped in artwork in front of the book? I can't seem to find it in mine. You may want to look over yours carefully. I have rubbing on the case where the flap rest when the case is close and rubbing and a scratch on the frontboard .

I received you PM and will get back with you.

It is in front. The pages are a bit hard to turn! Like a treasure chest search!

I see no scratches or rubbing.

Country
    Country Flag

It is in front. The pages are a bit hard to turn! Like a treasure chest search!
    Ok, thanks. Was it right after the signature sheet?

Steve. Is the tipped in artwork in front of the book? I can't seem to find it in mine. You may want to look over yours carefully. I have rubbing on the case where the flap rest when the case is close and rubbing and a scratch on the frontboard .
    Please send me those photos when you have a chance, thanks! I’ll send out your replacement copy on Monday. Sorry again!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

It is the page right before the signature page.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Please send me those photos when you have a chance, thanks! I’ll send out your replacement copy on Monday. Sorry again!

Brian
    Done and done! Thanks again, Brian!

It is the page right before the signature page.
    Thanks, Steve. It's definitely missing then. Sorry for addressing this on your collection thread but I knew you had yours in hand to compare.

Hey, no problem. Just make sure you get that $9,873.67 consulting fee check in the mail first thing Monday morning. TO CASH please...

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, no problem. Just make sure you get that $9,873.67 consulting fee check in the mail first thing Monday morning. TO CASH please...
    Hell, I'll just make it an even 10 grand.

10 thou sounds good (still waiting by the mailbox)

I'd like to thank "WeDealInLead" for making me aware of this small hardcover (1st thus) from TOR books.
    Let's see Paul Suntup match the production values on this sucker! (pun intended).

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to thank "WeDealInLead" for making me aware of this small hardcover (1st thus) from TOR books.
    Let's see Paul Suntup match the production values on this sucker! (pun intended).
    That's a tall order, but I will see what I can do.

Country
    Country Flag

Wait inside by the window. It's still cold out.

Through arcane phantasmoric fluxions, I have created a rift in the ether. By means of a pseudopod, I have snared a desirous artifact forthwith, thus and so forth! Behold!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 167 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast