Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 167 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4162

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Added another King proof to the collection:

https://i.imgur.com/0yJjhhR.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Michael Shea THE MINES OF BEHEMOTH from Centipede Press:

https://i.imgur.com/LojbbJB.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

HARLAN ELLISON'S BRAIN MOVIES VOLUME ONE with the rare variant proof cover (no-no, the one on the LEFT!):

https://i.imgur.com/dMhq2SP.jpg

If you bought the book and registered at the publisher, MacMilllan promised a free poster, which I totally forgot about until the UPS delivered it today in a big flat mailer with, surprisingly, no folds!
    Unfortunately, I was not lucky enough to score a signed one...

https://i.imgur.com/pFjHOsb.jpg

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Have you read the book? I'm thinking of picking it up.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

I haven't read it yet, but I have picked it up a few times.

The 200 copy signed edition of FAIRY TALE, and the even rarer only 100 copy signed edition of SIX STOOGES AND COUNTING:

https://i.imgur.com/TFdkL6w.jpg

The Yellow Wall-Paper Limited Edition Wood Block Print Set:

https://i.imgur.com/Un46q3J.jpg

CARRIE The Constant Reader Edition with the book still in the black paper wrapper. I have to decide whether or not to unwrap it:

https://i.imgur.com/r0tbMBv.jpg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff, big congrats !!!
    Don`t decide it, buy a second copy of the CARRIE The Constant Reader Edition that you can unwrap.

Thanks, Frank, I'll keep your suggestion under consideration.

CARRIE proof:

https://i.imgur.com/cXHcPUe.jpg

THE DOG STARS by Peter Heller.
    Ordered from Camelot so the shrink-wrap was breached. I keep forgetting to tell them not to do that.

https://i.imgur.com/tIpU0cy.jpg

Arnie Sssssssss....something, proof, signed copy, mundane copy:

https://i.imgur.com/rwQSV0H.jpg

THE SHRINKING MAN, Richard Matheson, Gauntlet lettered edition with CD:

https://i.imgur.com/EEW9SXk.jpg

BARE BONES, McGraw-Hill proof with proof dust jacket and publicity sheet mentioning King's novel 'THE TOMMYWHACKERS':

https://i.imgur.com/6GV5w89.jpg

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds as ever, Steve.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Wasn't The Tommywhackers the TV adaptation that featured Traci Lords?
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Thanks guys, and why did Netflix have to stop sending me DVDs after I hear about that Traci Lords movie!?!?!?

For knew wons,

PRINCE OF CHAOS, Roger Zelazny, letter 'B' of 12 lettered copies, Ultra-Marine Press
    THE STAND complete and uncut, partial UK proof, Hodder & Stoughton
    MICKEY 7, Edward Ashton, (Phantasia Press is back!), one of 350 numbered copies of the 3 states of this book
    FOE (Friends of Ellison) proof

https://i.imgur.com/ijwgxbG.jpg

Another scary proof I have to find a space to fit in somewhere:

https://i.imgur.com/MZcKlpB.jpg

THE MARTIAN, UK signed, numbered edition, although all I see on the signed page is where a dirty worm crawled across it:

https://i.imgur.com/hGQqMnz.jpg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING new stuff !!!

Thank you, Frank!

WHERE THEY WAIT by Scott Carson, lettered edition along with a poor, orphaned dragon I adopted today:

https://i.imgur.com/r7feDQ4.jpg

SEA KISSED, 1st state of this (there are 2), Robert Bloch's first published 'book', although it's more of a pamphlet, with four stories, one co-written with Henry Kuttner. I've been after this for a LONG, LONG time!

https://i.imgur.com/45TNDRj.jpg

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

What 3 states are you referring to with the Mickey 7 book?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 167 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast