Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 167 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4158

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice grab
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Nice grab
    The book or the uh.....
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Oh no!
    Looks like Godzilla and his Pals all want to read my latest Hard Case Crime ARC (all the way from Madrid, Spain!) all at the same time!
    Run for your literary lives!

https://i.imgur.com/67b1Yka.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

THE MUST HAVE King book of the year for every serious collector, obtained from the best bookseller of them all, CD, or perhaps, due to the fact that I now take 10 different pills each day on my doctor's advice, some over the counter, some prescription, I may be slightly mistaken, presented here in living color:

https://i.imgur.com/XY7XZlu.jpg

Lettered CD NIGHT SHIFT traycase, but someone forgot to include the book!
    KINGDOM OF FEAR, U/M PRESENTATION COPY
    DARK CARNIVAL, Todd Browning, Centipede Press:

https://i.imgur.com/moJS5fq.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/49kK8CS.jpg

Here's a preview I didn't even know existed until I saw one for sale:

https://i.imgur.com/ydanJww.jpg

Numbered HOLLY traycase I got from Bett's:

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Numbered HOLLY traycase I got from Bett's:...
    Is there a numbered Holly out there, or is it the traycase that is numbered? (I don't think I've ever heard of numbered traycases).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Numbered HOLLY traycase I got from Bett's:...
    Is there a numbered Holly out there, or is it the traycase that is numbered? (I don't think I've ever heard of numbered traycases).
    The traycase is numbered, I have number 34.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Your collection continues to delight!

Thanks Jon!

Got this from Sub Press today. I've been reading some of Block's novels lately, and found them highly entertaining:

https://i.imgur.com/2uTyJJz.jpg

I wonder who won those CD E-Bay printing material auctions?
    Oh wait, it was me!
    Say what you want about CD, I love this stuff!

https://i.imgur.com/eziPyMo.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/xrqAVI8.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/NuJGVE8.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/UdExUxl.jpg

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Those look fantastic!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats !!!
    The stamping die mechanicals and the other S.Beauties stuff is supercool !!

Thanks Jon and Frank!

My one thousand two hundred and ninety fifth King book is a US REVIVAL proof:

https://i.imgur.com/J5dNfW0.jpg

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those printers materials are great, especially the stamping dies. Wow, that is an amazing amount of Stephen King books. How many books, roughly, when you take into account all the rest of your collection?

Thanks Elliot, yes I like the dies too, now I just need to figure out a way to display them.

Thanks also, for making me count my d***n books!

With an error factor possibly plus or minus 10 (maybe a little more) it comes out to 6678 non-King, 1295 King, for a total of approximately 7973, which, I guess on how you look at it, is a lot or a little.

Along the Path of the Beam Herbie_Marsten is on a distinguished road Herbie_Marsten's Avatar

When you say non-King, does that include the following:
    book anthologies that contain a King story (Dark Love),
    Trivia books about King and his work,
    Books written about SK (Stephen King: A Complete Exploration of His Work, Life, and Influences).

Not to mention other authors Richard Matheson, Harlan Ellison, etc...

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I can’t imagine having 8000 books, amazing! I may have between 1000 and 2000, but haven’t counted them. And I’m scrounging for room to store books I’ve recently bought and any future books.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Quote Originally Posted by Herbie_Marsten View Post
    When you say non-King, does that include the following:
    book anthologies that contain a King story (Dark Love),
    Trivia books about King and his work,
    Books written about SK (Stephen King: A Complete Exploration of His Work, Life, and Influences).

Not to mention other authors Richard Matheson, Harlan Ellison, etc...
    Non-King is any book not written by King or not about King. A book with a story by King in it is non-King.

Got a couple more proofs today, ABU AND THE SEVEN MARVELS by Richard Matheson and THE DOG STARS by Peter Heller.
    I've been getting proofs and books lately described as 'brand new' or 'like new' which are anything but, and hesitate to send them back or berate the seller for what I'm almost positive they see as 'minor imperfections' but to a serious collector are definitely NOT! When bought from E-Bay I simply leave no feedback as opposed to negative and simply tell them why if asked, hoping to avoid confrontation. Perhaps I'm too picky, perhaps not, but to me, 'brand new' means just that, zero flaws.

https://i.imgur.com/DPQOgow.jpg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a couple more proofs today, ABU AND THE SEVEN MARVELS by Richard Matheson and THE DOG STARS by Peter Heller.
    I've been getting proofs and books lately described as 'brand new' or 'like new' which are anything but, and hesitate to send them back or berate the seller for what I'm almost positive they see as 'minor imperfections' but to a serious collector are definitely NOT! When bought from E-Bay I simply leave no feedback as opposed to negative and simply tell them why if asked, hoping to avoid confrontation. Perhaps I'm too picky, perhaps not, but to me, 'brand new' means just that, zero flaws.

https://i.imgur.com/DPQOgow.jpg

Congrats !!!
    I only have the s/l ABU AND THE SEVEN MARVELS, what's missing, is different in the proof?

The proof is paper-bound and the copyright page is different.
    There are several versions of the ABU book, Frank, that I possess and am aware of. If you want, I can attempt to list them and their differences.

Move over Ms. Marvel! The Australian paperback edition of THE TWILIGHT ZONE movie novelization by Robert Bloch is here!

And oh yes, with the very generous help of the illustrious 'shaq' (don't worry, the check is in the mail, really, really it IS!) I have acquired a lettered copy of LATER.

https://i.imgur.com/hODeBOr.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/UPcKVWr.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/LvDcmTR.jpg

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Perfect home for it. It looks at home.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 167 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast