Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 167 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 4158

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

DUNE MESSIAH, Centipede Press, Roman Numeral XXXV:

https://i.imgur.com/VYiAdQD.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks to the one and only great Mister C, I now have 1st printing paperbacks of BILLY SUMMERS.
    You can IMMEDIATELY tell the difference!

https://i.imgur.com/pUGCOhM.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

THE KING OF SHADOWS ARC.
    I hope one day to get around to reading this series!

https://i.imgur.com/xxOuLzA.jpg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Frank!

I may have missed out on the book
    But I've got an empty case
    If you rotate it and look
    You'll find just an empty space

https://i.imgur.com/DAtUmBA.jpg

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I did not know there were RN versions of the Dune books. Jerrad said the third book will probably be out in Oct.

Me neither, but through a strange twist of fate I managed to get one.

I thought I'd missed out on THE GODFATHER AE, but I guess not!
    I have no recollection of ordering it, I must be getting old, sigh, I suppose I'll have to hand the reigns to Michael soon....

https://i.imgur.com/br9ihdZ.jpg

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

It’s nice when a plan comes together! Even though you may not remember making or acting on said plan…….
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Yup!

Okay, they're not books. But look! There are books behind them!

What's in the (as yet) unopened cardboard box, you ask. You probably didn't ask, but I'll tell you anyway. Every ACE OF BASE single in every version you never wanted to hear, that's what! All the way from the Czech Republic to me! (via Amazon). Those Czech music industry employees must have access to a lot of collectible items in those factories. I wonder what they do with them.

https://i.imgur.com/R1bnSsR.jpg

Got this today from CD!
    The thing on the right.

https://i.imgur.com/JWaEACg.jpg

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    DUNE MESSIAH, Centipede Press, Roman Numeral XXXV:

Welcome to the RN club.
    A little surprised that Children of Dune will be out in October. I wasn't expecting two books this year.
    Mark Twain

Yup, more non-existent money to spend!

I's a Holly-Jolly Holly card,
    And it's sitting right here,
    To promote the new book by the horror-bard
    And promote all that good cheer.

https://i.imgur.com/7Gnt6JX.jpg

Thanks David!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What's that? An excerpt??
    Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty sure it's just a card.
    I grabbed several at the SDCC.

It's just a card, bad poetry by yours truly.

New arrivals today from Meteor House;
    DOC SAVAGE HIS APOCALYPTIC LIFE 50TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION, by Philip Jose Farmer
    (If you're wondering what I look like, it's not Doc Savage)
    STRANGE INCURSIONS by Jason Scott Aiken, one of 100 signed copies

https://i.imgur.com/tgk3fGG.jpg

EYE made my annual Halloween visit to Michael's today (gotta' get there early!) and picked up a few things from their huge selection, getting the last electronic eyeball they had! The eye changes colors, and the bat clock's wings unfold as the hands turn around and a scary voice says scary things while the mouth moves! shudder! The snow globe just has black snow!

https://i.imgur.com/obbfXtH.jpg

It's not the currently popular Barbie, but TOKYO DOLL!
    With dust in the corner, and I just cleaned that shelf!

https://i.imgur.com/pevKB8f.jpg

ANIMAL FARM numbered edition:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

Thanks Frank!

I was in total despair, thinking that I would NEVER find another Hard Case Crime ARC when, behold and low, I finded one!

Surely, I had to buy this ARC, over...

https://i.imgur.com/m4CpjNx.jpg

BTW -- horrible packaging from the E-Bay seller, no protection whatsoever.

DUMA KEY 15th Anniversary Edition, first thus:

I've always wanted a US (and UK) proof of this, but never see one for sale, or know what it's worth.

https://i.imgur.com/IMRprQM.jpg

And now, the most sought after proof in the known universe!
    Say what? It's not the most sought after proof in the known universe?
    So sue me!

https://i.imgur.com/5OcEiyV.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 167 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 ... LastLast