Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 167 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 4162

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

And I'd like a better look at that painting in the background.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing it's a variation of lovely Rita from "Gilda"

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Got the BLACK HOUSE promo card from Shannon today. Neat little item:

Heck, she can arrest me anytime!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Got the BLACK HOUSE promo card from Shannon today. Neat little item:

Heck, she can arrest me anytime!!! LOL
    I was just thinking the same thing!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That is just an Olivia Bettie Page poster in the background. I wish it WAS the original painting. That's the only glimpse I've given here (so far), of my trading card collection room. I don't think many people here are interested in trading cards though (strictly NONSPORT), so I never really posted much about those.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Added another Matheson proof to my collection, along with the DUMA KEY key ring. There are 4999 other ones out there someplace.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

The proof is great. The doll thing is odd
    reality continues to ruin my life

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bring back the "Police-Chick"!!! LOL

Congrats on the new acquisition!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought that Black House promo thing was pretty cool. It's a little rubbed though, and I always wanted to unfold it and standee it up, but ... I guess it's a good thing that I didn't.

P.S. I used to collect nonsport trading cards, unfortunately most of them aren't worth anything nowadays. You know the cards you spent hours and hours arranging and cataloging and hunting down? Yeah, now you ca purchase the entire set and all the bonuses for $10 on eBay. So sad. I still have a bunch somewhere.

THE DARK MAN vs. THE POST MAN. Who will win the epic battle?

It is 2013. War has crippled the earth. Technology has been erased. Our only hope is an unlikely hero. (name of Costner)

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool! The Dark Man wins, by the way!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Cool! The Dark Man wins, by the way!
    Oh, IDK "Costner" makes for bigger "Box Office"!!! LOL LOL LOL I mean "Ray Quinsella" for crying out loud!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Notice who John plays for? LOL

Spoiler:
    Sorry for the hijack. Hope you are not too upset. We now return you to your regular programming.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

I love that movie.

Got the Gauntlet S/L A STIR OF ECHOES today (bottom left, really hard to see), and decided to back it with my JOURNAL OF THE GUN YEARS 1sts. Found a card signed by Matheson in one of them. I have no idea where this came from. My memory is not so good anymore.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Cool!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, for Matheson! I have The Journal of the Gun Years, but haven't read it yet.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got the Gauntlet S/L A STIR OF ECHOES today (bottom left, really hard to see), and decided to back it with my JOURNAL OF THE GUN YEARS 1sts. Found a card signed by Matheson in one of them. I have no idea where this came from. My memory is not so good anymore.

Very nice indeed mate
    We all float down here!

I've found all of his westerns highly enjoyable.

The Easton Press edition of Life Magazine's 50 Years of James Bond:

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks really cool!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Easton Press edition of Life Magazine's 50 Years of James Bond:

And "Buffy"!!!! God, I wish I was a "vampire"!!! She could stake me anytime!!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    What can I say? I'm a sucker for "Blonde's" LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, I would have taken you for a stakor, not a stakee....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that James Bond book (and Buffy).

Hmmm, Bond vs. Buffy, good idea...

...anyway, got my A STIR OF ECHOES lettered edition (1 of 75) from Gauntlet today. Comes with a CD of Matheson reading selected passages; the CD is also signed by him. Also included was the Man With a Club chapbook.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, Bond vs. Buffy, good idea...

...anyway, got my A STIR OF ECHOES lettered edition (1 of 75) from Gauntlet today. Comes with a CD of Matheson reading selected passages; the CD is also signed by him. Also included was the Man With a Club chapbook.

Nice additions mate- Gauntlet do some quality publications, do they not?
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 167 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast