Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 167 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that cool or what !!
    Probably a thread for this information already exist somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Holy shit. For real?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, I don't think there's a thread for how many king books everyone has, but there should be.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell yeah thats cool.
    I only h ave about 500 books all together (including old childrens books etc that I've kept for years, and so I'm talking 500 TOTAL - not just 500 cool collectable books) - and so to have over 600 just by/about King - thats inspiration lol!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

670 !!! Holy Batcrap - you're to be either applauded, or feared - I'm stuck between the two at this point in time (awkward position, worse than yoga, and quite painful)
    We all float down here!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Makes my little roughly 250 king book collection seem small.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think I have about 7000 books total. Every time I start counting them I either lose my place or punch the wrong key on the calculator and I give up. And some books are in boxes in the closet so I'd have to drag them out. I'm just too lazy to count them all.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

7000 ??? Do you own a bookstore or what Impressive

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    670 !!! Holy Batcrap - you're to be either applauded, or feared - I'm stuck between the two at this point in time (awkward position, worse than yoga, and quite painful)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Send them here. I'll be happy to count them and let you know exactly how many you have had.

If you rescue me

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks to James I now have 672 SK books; the Australian pb version of 11-22-63, pictured front and back. Also got my 'Salem's Lot dirt-filled fangs, thanks to heads-ups from Grant and Jerome, fang you very much. Note the glaring typographical error on the box and COA.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The missing apostrophe?

Still pretty damn cool! Congratulations!

If you rescue me

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad the 11/22/63's showed up. 672. Awesome.

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

LOL im a mere child compared to you guys -

35 - 1/1 trades
    1 - pop-up
    14 - gift editions
    3 - S/L
    1 - S/L Audio Book
    1 - ARC
    55 king books

J. N. Williamson's Illustrated Masques, now in trade paperback:

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    LOL im a mere child compared to you guys -

35 - 1/1 trades
    1 - pop-up
    14 - gift editions
    3 - S/L
    1 - S/L Audio Book
    1 - ARC
    55 king books
    Aww! Isn't that cute.

Spoiler:
    j/k, of course!

If you rescue me

THE TWELVE (ARC), by Justin Cronin. Everybody knows what it looks like so I just stuck it in there somewhere.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Congrats!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks good nestled in with the robots
    We all float down here!

THE PASSAGE, QQ of 52 lettered copies:

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE!

Is your Passage collection giving your WTTK collection a run for its money yet?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very jealous! Congrats!

Groan! What money?

Country
    Country Flag

Man, that LE of the Passage is simply awesome - well done, and certainly completes your set
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Lettered Passage is AMAZING !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome lettered Passage! Congrats!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 167 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast