Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 105 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm steenkin it up! Man I haven't done this bad with a FF team in a long time.

Coulda won if I had put in cam newton over rg3 this week.

A few weeks ago i drank the nick foles kool aid and he laid an egg.

I guess I drafted too young! I feel pretty good about my team dynasty wise going forward into the future but I doubt ill be able to do much this year.

I need some RBS!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    So after 7 straight wins to open the season (my personal best), I finally lose because Seattle did squat against the Rams. All I needed was for Lynch to either score or get about 90 yards of offense. What the heck happened to them last night? Oh well, it has been a great ride so far. Hope I can win a few more and make the playoffs, which is something I have never done in FF before.
    Helluva run, Eric!!!

So, top 6 or top 4 make the playoff's?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The SandMan View Post
    So after 7 straight wins to open the season (my personal best), I finally lose because Seattle did squat against the Rams. All I needed was for Lynch to either score or get about 90 yards of offense. What the heck happened to them last night? Oh well, it has been a great ride so far. Hope I can win a few more and make the playoffs, which is something I have never done in FF before.
    Helluva run, Eric!!!

Top 4 - if you are on the Standings tab for the league, there is a link at the top for the Projected Playoff Bracket based on current standings.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The SandMan View Post
    Helluva run, Eric!!!

Top 4 - if you are on the Standings tab for the league, there is a link at the top for the Projected Playoff Bracket based on current standings.
    Hey, thanks, Eric. Not to start anything, but it seems that with 12 teams it should be the top six, no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Its the same settings as last year. It is set that way so there is 14 regular season games and everyone gets to play everyone. We can discuss changing it for next year but it is too late for this year unless we want to include week 17 for the championship game. I don't like to do that since some of the stars will sit out that week.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the 4 team playoffs. What I don't like is that the waiver order resets each week. Since I have been #1 the last 7 weeks, I have been at the bottom of the waiver order every week, so I cannot pick up anyone useful. I wish that were different.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Its the same settings as last year. It is set that way so there is 14 regular season games and everyone gets to play everyone. We can discuss changing it for next year but it is too late for this year unless we want to include week 17 for the championship game. I don't like to do that since some of the stars will sit out that week.

You're right, of course it is what it is. Might be worth considering for next year with so many teams.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought it was discussed. 50% of the league making playoffs seems like too much to me.

I totally agree on the waiver thing. Not sure why ESPN makes that the default.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    I thought it was discussed. 50% of the league making playoffs seems like too much to me.

I totally agree on the waiver thing. Not sure why ESPN makes that the default.
    I was mainly going by what my other leagues do. I'm fine with whatever you guys want. We're cool.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bam. Racked up another win with a subpar team built for the future. LOL. Y'all better watch out or you will be sucking my dust for years to come.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is a major logjam of 5-4 and 4-5 teams right now all going for that last playoff spot. It looks like every week is going to be big if you want to get in.

Country
    Country Flag

It seems like no one really likes to trade in this league but just in case you would like to make a deal to improve your team there is just a week until the trade deadline.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the heads up. I have almost made a trade request several times now but what I am looking for vs what I have is just not there.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    It seems like no one really likes to trade in this league but just in case you would like to make a deal to improve your team there is just a week until the trade deadline.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'mmm Baack!!! 7-4 after tomorrow and, Garrell in week 13!!! Playoff intrigue. I'm coming for ya, Garrell!! LOL

Peyton rules!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now, Peyton realizes he has a running game? OMG here we go down the toilet!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah right. It looks like you are still going to win and that all but guarantees you a playoff spot. I am just going to be glad to get to 6-6 after starting 0-4.

Country
    Country Flag

I went into last night's game ahead 101-65. I had Welker and Garrell had Gronk and the Broncos defense. At halftime, I though I was going to lose for sure. Good thing Brady woke up and I managed to hold on for the win.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yuck
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So you looked at my team this morning as well. Yuck, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Yuck

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

8-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

I'm coming for ya, Garrell!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Taking ya down!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Taking ya down!!!!!
    As "Rocky" once said, "Go for it"!!! LOL

I'm getting that trophy back, baby!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

9-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like you have locked up a playoff spot. I am just happy to get over .500 after a disastrous start. And I am glad to have Josh Gordon going forward.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It does, don't it!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 105 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast