Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 105 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still for keeping the order the way it is.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I do not believe draft order will impact me one way or another.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Our draft is less than one week away! It has been a little quiet here so I thought I would just send out a reminder. I hope everyone is more prepared than I am (crazy hours at work right now.)

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After polling everyone and putting some thought into it, I have decided that we will randomize the draft order. This is mainly because it will be the start-up draft for a dynasty league. However, going forward the rookie/free agent draft will be determined by the final standings.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds good to me. I also love the draft time. 1 am here in Germany means I will likely be four sheets to the wind and very tired by the time the draft starts. I think this will be an advantage for me as the last few drafts I have been alert and sober when making my picks...and they haven't turned out so well.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    After polling everyone and putting some thought into it, I have decided that we will randomize the draft order. This is mainly because it will be the start-up draft for a dynasty league. However, going forward the rookie/free agent draft will be determined by the final standings.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That draft style is right up my alley...
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to it folks! Lets get it on!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I posted a poll (on the espn site) I think everyone should check out. Just busting Merlins chops a little bit.

Country
    Country Flag

I voted 2 Giants but it could be three.

My hell week at work has finally ended so now I can put in a little draft prep while watching some college football. I watched the end of the Ol' Miss-Vandy game after I got home last night and now I am even more pumped for the start of football season.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll take, Eli and Cruz LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I just randomized the draft order and good news for you Merlin: you have the first pick... in the second round. Sorry. If it helps, in a draft I did with work friends the guy with the last pick had the best draft in my opinion. Garrell was the lucky winner of the Peterson lottery but he will have to wait awhile for his second pick.

Here is the new order:

1. Garrell's Raiders
    2. death by snu snu
    3. Underhax Breadcrumbs (Robert Fulman)
    4. Square Pegs (ELazensky)
    5. Rube's .45s
    6. Lud Greys (SpaceMan)
    7. Walkin Dudes (Lookwhoitis)
    8. The La-Z-Boys
    9. Equus Asinus (SkippyDO23)
    10. Ben Staad Bears
    11. Team cormier (sgc1999)
    12. Merlin's Giants NYC

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Aargh. Congrats to Garrell.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Guess who is picking Trent Richardson?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Draft room is open.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So far, so good. I got Peyton!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So far, so good. I got Peyton!!!!
    Congrats!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

3 Bama RB's and love the rest of my team also
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Well I hope everyone loves their team as much as Garrell does. I am not sure about mine. I like my starters but I wish I would have drafted more of the sleepers I wanted, especially former A&M RB Christine Michael.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hate my team - didn't pick enough running backs

Country
    Country Flag

FYI, I clicked on the commissioner tool to create a draft report card and I believe it sent it out to everyone. I did not adjust it in any way from what the ESPN site put. I actually think the scores are way off. I might add my own input here after work tonight.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I intend to fuck you all up, big time!!! LOL LOL Let the games begin!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    FYI, I clicked on the commissioner tool to create a draft report card and I believe it sent it out to everyone. I did not adjust it in any way from what the ESPN site put. I actually think the scores are way off. I might add my own input here after work tonight.
    No kidding; I got completely confused by the long weekend and thought Sunday was Saturday, so I ended getting auto drafted. According to ESPN, I had an A- draft.

Country
    Country Flag

Geez, Bill, I hope you enjoyed receiving Peyton's 7 TD's last night a a birthday gift...

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know I am not in your league - but thought i would share this from our draft - like the guy who drafted brees in the 2nd (he was #11 in our order) and then manning in the 3rd - we all gave him plenty of chance not to do this - but he wouldn't listen and drafted them both. And then started breed and sat manning - his team is not very good - except for his bench QB

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing he liked the 70 points.

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Geez, Bill, I hope you enjoyed receiving Peyton's 7 TD's last night a a birthday gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 105 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast