Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And the beast team scores 160 this week
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So quiet here, starting the week with 90 points and some trash talking Gotta talk trash while I am still winning
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Peyton, is gonna have a field day vs. The Jets!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    So quiet here, starting the week with 90 points and some trash talking Gotta talk trash while I am still winning
    It was a high-scoring, back-and-forth game, so it seems like every fantasy relevant player did well for the person that had them. That's great for you because you had four. Not so great for me because I am playing against someone who had a couple.

FYI, I have Luck in another league so I hope he keeps scoring us both a ton of points.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone should remind Merlin that this is a keeper league. Luck is still playing five years from now, Gaying Manning will be AARPing it
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Someone should remind Merlin that this is a keeper league. Luck is still playing five years from now, Gaying Manning will be AARPing it
    Oh, I know. That's why I took a flyer on "Johnny Football", but I have to live in the here and now and boy that man is a FF stud!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Through six weeks, I have the third fewest points for (545) and the fewest points against (530). I'm at 4-2 and am currently sitting in the fourth playoff spot. How long can my luck hold out? I don't know, but I'm going to ride Philip Rivers and the Lions D/ST for as long as possible.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am hanging in there at 3-3 but my RBs are killing me slowly. This is just a reminder that Fitzgerald and a number of my other WRs are on the market for a decent RB. A two-for-one deal is possible.

Country
    Country Flag

And now I am down two more RBs. Not like they were delivering anyway. Just not my year I guess.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Still dominating
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Breaks 200 and still have a player to play tonight
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

I scored 171 in another league this week and I thought that was great. There were a number of players that went off this week like Big Ben, Gronk, etc. You not only had two of them but every other player on your team had a good week too. Congrats.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Could be in trouble this week, half my players on a bye
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry. You are playing me and I will probably find a way to lose. Hell, I have to play Tre Mason so you know my team is hurting.

BTW, the Aggies just opened up that playoff spot for your boys.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And Bama wins a crazy one
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to say thank you to the Cowboys and Giants. That matchup is always fantasy gold. I sure am glad I picked up Beckham. With him and Gordon back my WR core is pretty good. Now if my RBs would just show up...

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

and I sure am sad I cut him *groan*
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin is so going down this week
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If I could only have some consistency on my team. On a side note I did see that there are only four playoff spots. Unless something drastic happens it looks like the playoff spots for two of the divisions is wrapped up (blah including the one I'm in) but it looks like a big week for the red division. Good luck everyone.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

After starting 4-2, I am not at 5-7 in the Red. I think I can technically still win the division, but it will take a miracle. With 941 points for, I have the only team with fewer than 1000 points.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Gonna rest my players after this week so they will be fresh for the playoffs. Hehe
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

With two weeks left in our regular season, here is where we stand:

In the Playoffs:
    Garrell (10-1-1), winner of the pink division
    SkippyDo23 (Equus Asinus, 9-3), winner of The White division

In Contention:
    The winner of The Red division between me (6-5-1), Death by snu snu (6-6), and Robert Fulman (Underhax Breadcrumbs, 5-7) will get one spot.
    The other spot will go to Merlin (8-4) if he can win either of his last two games.
    If not, then the last spot is open to any of the teams that currently have six wins if they can win out and the tie-breakers fall right, including DoctorZaius (Forbidden Zone, 6-6) and La-Z-Boys (6-6).

There is a chance that all four of the playoff teams could be teams that did not make the playoffs last year. That is despite everyone starting with all the same players they had last year. It shows you how much the NFL changes each year.

Good luck everyone.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Please indulge me...please. I have no other way to contact Mr. Chestnut (Spencer.)

I thought he may enjoy this.

Spencer, please note the artist and the special guest.

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

It kind of stinks to currently have the third highest score this week and still lose. Oh well. Now I can sound like a true Cowboys fan and say Romo couldn't win when it matters. 5 points at the QB position will sink your team almost every time.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

well, It looks like I come in last again this year. Aye Carumba! *smacks head*

Not having a sure fire Quarterback sure is a recipe for disaster in this scoring system. The devolution of RGIII, lingering injury and no one to throw to for Cam Newton, and Nick Foles injury made it hard for me to win many games.

I sure hope the league continues (and in the same format) because I have a strong young nucleus of players.

Congrats to those who made the playoffs.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast