Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween! (post pictures!)

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone that is a fan of Shrek and Thriller will get a kick out of this.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Let There Be Lips!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5MHNvOVl8Y

Edit: Turn it UP!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't sure where to post this and someone may already have mentioned it. Are we doing the whole different names for halloween this year?

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just coming in here to ask that, Candy. I hope we are...it was quite fun, last year!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, that is what started off the nickname for ya, Pond, after all!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, yeah... I can't hope to top that nickname anytime soon!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Because of that nickname, I didn't know your real name until a couple months ago!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That's fantastic! It's all good...I think I like that one better than my real one!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well since Pond is used almost exclusively by DD, I think I'll call you Ocean.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So...am I just going to have a plethora of water-based names for every person on the board, here? That might get a little confusing..

Country
    Country Flag

Sure, why not? And just be grateful...ocean is significantly more flattering than estuary.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

If you're gonna go with a water name Ricky, make it River. Still Who related at least, and therefore makes sense!

- Melike

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    Wasn't sure where to post this and someone may already have mentioned it. Are we doing the whole different names for halloween this year?
    Oh, the anticipation! It's just October 5th & it feels like the night before Christmas.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

New board rule : Whoever changes their name to something Dr. Who related gets banned.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

One, there's no way in hell that you'd be sure whether I did change it to something Who related, if I wanted to be really obscure, and two, mine was Discworld related last year, so either way, you won't be banning me that easily!

- Melike

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    New board rule : Whoever changes their name to something Dr. Who related gets banned.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Country
    Country Flag

Seconded.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ok, but the same rule applies to anyone who changes their name to anything related to a show created by J.J. Abrams.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, I used to be friends with you....

Also, I agree with James....we can certainly find something that is too obscure for you. How many eps have you watched so far, feev?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bah!! I already have a "Halloween-Themed" name. Think I'll stick with it. I mean where do you go from being the "Greatest Wizard of all time"? LOL LOL LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mystima, That was a great clip, but nothing says HALLOWEEN like the classics!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAjRs9o72Gw
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Rocky. It is one of the movies we watch every year....My daughter loves The Time Warp....lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Another thing for Halloween is this:

http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

The Shining is a definite Halloween Classic!!!!!

Shameless Plug, I know isn't this the Conan Pre-Show thread? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    You know, I used to be friends with you....

Also, I agree with James....we can certainly find something that is too obscure for you. How many eps have you watched so far, feev?
    One more thing about the rule: it can't apply to Rory Williams. Because Rory's too awesome to be banned. He's like the nurse version of Chuck Norris. Only cooler. Like the old saying goes: "That which does not kill Rory Williams makes him stronger. In addition, that which does kill Rory Williams also makes him stronger."

And Pond, I've got first dibs!

- Melike

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast