Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 97 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Since when do speak for the other fans? Let others speak for themselves. Stop living in the past!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

DZ - We Yankee fans have this thread to talk about our beloved team, past, present or future! We don't speak for other teams! I do believe that me, Bill and a few others do speak for each other on this particular thread as we all genuinely have a common interest. If you want to rave about Boston then so be it - go create a thread and enjoy. I personally don't mind a bit of ribbing, but people telling me I am living in the past have no fucking idea when, where or how I am living. I love the past Yankees , the present Yankees and the future Yankees. I have been a solid fan since 1958! I am guessing that is many more years than you have been walking on the planet! Through the thick and the thin years, I have never wavered from rooting for the team I love.

ps.
    Spoiler:
    As to the Boston Beards! Wonderful, a few have neatly shaven beards and it looks ok, though it's not my thing - others look like cave men, case in point Johnny Damon even acted in commercials as a caveman before trimming the beard and crossing over to the other side - they look untrimmed, silly, stupid, assinine, unprofessional - acting like a bunch of immature teenagers!!!! Looking like they belong on Duck Dynasty or roadies for ZZ Top, not a professinoal MLB Team They need to grow up! Nothing wrong with Duck Dynasty or ZZ Top in fact - but I don't epxect them to be MLB Pros either! I expect them to make duck calls, act stupid on TV or provide good music!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, I'm just waiting for one of those Boston assholes to show up here and gloat. Just remember boys from "Bean town", Yogi Berra has more rings than your entire organization combined!!!

Btw, the "Past" defines the "Present"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Just glad to see the Yankees 2013 thread talking about the Sox this October.
    Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Richie Tozier View Post
    Just glad to see the Yankees 2013 thread talking about the Sox this October.

Just stack your championships against the "Yanks". You boys have a lot of work in front of you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Tonight they are World Series champs. I'd say that's a job well done. On behalf of Yankee fans everywhere I would like to say congrats to the 2013 World Series Champion Boston Red Sox!
    Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So since when does a devout Sox fan make a statement on behalf of Yankee fans everywhere?

Maybe some of us have different sentiments!

Spoiler:

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No need to gloat.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    No need to gloat.
    Congratulations!!! ladies and gentlemen we have our first winner of the "Boston Asshole in the Yankee thread"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Just giving you what you asked for. Where's my trophy?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just giving you what you asked for. Where's my trophy?
    Excuse me, but we didn't "ask" for you homeless assholes to come into a "Yankees thread" and rant because you accomplished something. Go make your own thread and have at it. I didn't piss in your pool, don't piss in mine, thank you!!!

As far as your "Trophy goes, try checking your ass, cause that's where I would have shoved it!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The SandMan View Post
    OK, I'm just waiting for one of those Boston assholes to show up here and gloat. Just remember boys from "Bean town", Yogi Berra has more rings than your entire organization combined!!!

Btw, the "Past" defines the "Present"!!!
    Just another over sensitive Yanks fan that can spit out the mouth caca but can't take it. Cry me a river so the Sox can float down it on the duck boats and I'll just look at THEIR trophy. I smelled the evil empire on you from a mile away brah.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You ain't worth it. Get your own thread. Oh sorry, you guys don't really rate one of your own, Hacks.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

There's a difference between light hearted smack talk and just being a D bag. Thanks for the revelation brah but just like a rodeo I smelled your bullshit from a mile away.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

There's a difference between light hearted smack talk and just being a D bag. Thanks for the revelation brah but just like a rodeo I smelled your bullshit from a mile away.
    You're being a dick. Where was the thread that detailed your 86 years of disappointment? Go find your own pool to play in!!! Asshole!!

Did I talk shit in your "WS thread? Did I leave you to your celebrations? However, you feel it is your right to come and stick your dick into a known Yankee thread. Have you no pride? Root for your team, be happy, but you do not have to come here and take a dump. That is a choice and a bad one so ....
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I respect and understand that everyone is not a "Yankee" fan. In fact, us "Yankee fans" are a minority on an Stephen King Message Board" We try to keep to ourselves, my "Sig notwithstanding" and talk a little trash here and there, but we do not go out and taunt others to my recollection or rub their faces in crap. Why is it then that a certain faction feel it is "OK" to shit allover "our" thread? What is said here, stays here. Sigh, this is just sad, especially since "Yogi Berra" has more rings that the entire Red Sux organization!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

What an incredible come back for the Sox though. Worst to first in one year. Gotta give them some credit for pulling that off.
    And...WAY TO GO RED SOX!!!!!! WOOT WOOT

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    we do not go out and taunt others to my recollection or rub their faces in crap.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post809524
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, there were spoiler tags to keep the sentiments hidden AND that thread is a generic thread for anyone and all to comment, it was not a WS thread or Boston Specific thread.

Just saying.

Only 103 days till Pitchers and Catchers reprot to Spring Training!!!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Moving on to more fruitful endeavors...

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/...11710&c_id=nyy
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Step 1 - Girardi is on board
    Step 2 - Jeter is back!
    Step 3 - .....

Constantly checking the Hot Stove Reports!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cano, now there's the rub!!!

The guy is great, no doubt, but $30 mil for ten years?? That is a recipe for disaster!!!

Maybe, more of an "Arod" deal?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 97 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast