Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 97 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweep Sweep Sweep
    Nova better be on his best form tonight against BOSUX!

DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes!!! Now a win over the BoSux would be a great birthday present!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

In our grasps and then Sori is given a gift stealing second and then wham picked off trying to take third. One out and a man in scoring position. You cannot steal third unless you are 110% sure you can do it.

jaba got screwed and I amk sure when the umps review the game they ill see that the checked swing was really strike three! Coulda changed the game!

Tonight's another chance!

Spoiler:

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I thought I might get you a broom for the soon to be sweep!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I thought I might get you a broom for the soon to be sweep!
    Laugh it up, bean-boy. At least I didn't have to wait 86 years for a title!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't have to wait 86 years - I'm not that old. It will be interesting to see the curse of A-Rod play out. While you're rebuilding ($$$) we'll be making a run at our third title in 10 years! And that's Boston Bean Boy to you!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't have to wait 86 years - I'm not that old. It will be interesting to see the curse of A-Rod play out. While you're rebuilding ($$$) we'll be making a run at our third title in 10 years! And that's Boston Bean Boy to you!
    Ya da, ya da, ya da!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Bombers (Grandyman, AROD, Cano) come alive.....Mo gets one mo save.......one step closer to the Wild Card......look out Tampa Bay!!!!!

Too bad Jeter is Out for the Season!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    The Bombers (Grandyman, AROD, Cano) come alive.....Mo gets one mo save.......one step closer to the Wild Card......look out Tampa Bay!!!!!

Too bad Jeter is Out for the Season!
    I'd be excited were it not "Home Run" Hughes, going tonight. Cross' fingers.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I just saw he was starting and my heart sunk a few inches! Man he has gotta go!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, the Bombers have given, Phil a 4-0 lead, bottom of the third....

Let's see what he does with it. They need some length tonight outta the starter.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Girardi took Hughes out before he could do any damage! :-)

How about that Soriano grab - steeling a Homer form Manny Machado! That was the game difference.

And for comic relief, how about Chris Stewart striking out on two strikes! Where was his head. Why didnt the umpire say something! Good think it didnt impact the game!

MO saves the game and what does teh scorekeeper do? Invoke a stupid rule and give him the win instead. He went into the game to Save it. He did save it. Geesh!

I hope Gardner is OK - we need him down the stretch.

So goodbye Baltimore, and onto a critical three game set in Boston. Yankees must win, TB must lose!

Spoiler:

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This will be a big series against Boston..... Got to have these wins.
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've found my new favorite site!!! LOL LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Aura & Mystique, don't fail me now!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You are living in the past! Wake up!

I actually had tickets to tonight's game but gave them away.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You are living in the past! Wake up!

I actually had tickets to tonight's game but gave them away.
    At least we have a past. Great Moments in Red Sux history is comprised of "almost's" and "could have been's". I respect you, but this is not a thread for you this weekend!!!

Viva la Aaron "fucking" Boone!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Why you gotta be so mean? As much as I would like to respect your need to be alone, I must confess I won't be able to stay away from the thread - it's just too damn tempting!

The Boone comment really hurt - my wife had a good yuck at my expense though!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Why you gotta be so mean? As much as I would like to respect your need to be alone, I must confess I won't be able to stay away from the thread - it's just too damn tempting!

The Boone comment really hurt - my wife had a good yuck at my expense though!
    Mrs. DoctorZaius? Bucky "Fucking" Dent!!!!!

Your wife is a good person, you are very lucky that she chose to marry down!!! LOL LOL LOL

P.S. And if you are asking about "mean" you are no fan of this rivalry!!!! There is no mercy in N.Y. or Boston. You should know that!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

DENT? You trying to put a nail in my coffin?

Just remember 2004 - 3-0 turned into 3-4 pretty damn quickly!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

DENT? You trying to put a nail in my coffin?

Just remember 2004 - 3-0 turned into 3-4 pretty damn quickly!

You do realize that you have no chance of winning this argument for like.... 86 years!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We're down, 4-1, Come back time!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that your rally-cap speaking?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That silence you hear is the fat lady singing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 97 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast