Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 894 of 972 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 892 893 894 895 896 904 944 ... LastLast
Results 22,326 to 22,350 of 24291

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    If you dont think that Trump is corrupt as f and is desperate to win the election, because he's got too much to lose, just listen to this recording of Trump discussing with the Georgia governor to argue voting fraud...
    > https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ml?arc404=true
    >> https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...991_video.html

Nixon would have been very proud of Trump.
    Aww, give it a rest already with, Trump!!! All politicians are bent in some way. Biden may not prove to be as loud and outrageous as, The Donald, but in the end he is surely no savior. He's already got plenty of dirt on him. The media just won't give it as much play because he's a liberal democrat.

Seriously, name one President in modern times that hasn't had a few scandals or dirt rubbed on him. Obama, was no angel and his term is not one to rave about.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jimmy Carter.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Boomer question:

What's the deal with all these Twisted Tea memes I'm seeing on the socials?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Boomer question:

Omf. Google the video. It’s pure gold. Some rasist fera knocked in the face with one. It’s awesome lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Boomer question:

Omf. Google the video. It’s pure gold. Some rasist fera knocked in the face with one. It’s awesome lol
    Tea-ed Up!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    If you dont think that Trump is corrupt as f and is desperate to win the election, because he's got too much to lose, just listen to this recording of Trump discussing with the Georgia governor to argue voting fraud...
    > https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ml?arc404=true
    >> https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...991_video.html

Nixon would have been very proud of Trump.
    Aww, give it a rest already with, Trump!!! All politicians are bent in some way. Biden may not prove to be as loud and outrageous as, The Donald, but in the end he is surely no savior. He's already got plenty of dirt on him. The media just won't give it as much play because he's a liberal democrat.

Seriously, name one President in modern times that hasn't had a few scandals or dirt rubbed on him. Obama, was no angel and his term is not one to rave about.

No I won't "give it a rest" as long as that ass clown is still in office and attempting to subvert the Constitution of the United States so he can stay in power. I don't know of one single idiot who thinks that Biden is a "savior". You can play "what abouts" with other presidents all you like but that doesn't change for one minute what a threat to democracy and the republic that Trump and his trumpanzees are.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

(Shared by Stephen King, on Twitter)

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I had a little contest on the Rare King FB group. It was a talent show. Here are the finalists. WE had over a 100 entries! We did four heats and the winners of those are now going head to head. I am told King got to view these as well!!! I sent them to his agent to pass along! Super cool I thought you guys might enjoy! These are pretty original

https://youtu.be/hpN9qzPgoEQ

https://youtu.be/RpMBatAeT4g

https://youtu.be/9m1IJG6kZA0

https://youtu.be/rD0Y52BuH9E

Hope those work for you
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

(Shared by Stephen King, on Twitter)

Just about everything Trump tweets these days is Trump related.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

So I had a little contest on the Rare King FB group. It was a talent show. Here are the finalists. WE had over a 100 entries! We did four heats and the winners of those are now going head to head. I am told King got to view these as well!!! I sent them to his agent to pass along! Super cool I thought you guys might enjoy! These are pretty original

Hope those work for you

Loved them. By far my favorite is "My Wife Doesn't Like Stephen King".

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Hope those work for you

My fav to.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Hope those work for you

My fav to.

Mine three.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And four
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I Love My Wife is fucking gold! The others show some talent as well.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

"Don't let the wind hit you in the keyhole"

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I really didn't expect to see what's happening right now.
    All on trumpies. You supported a guy that encourages the most dangerous groups of a society.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Remembering the days when presidents would get impeached for getting consensual sex with a secretary?
    Such fond memories

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Embarrassing as it is, we'll get through this, and in 14 days Trump is no longer President, and Biden is.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Am reading comments online about disgust and fear and the word coup being thrown around; I'm disgusted, but certainly not afraid. This isn't a coup; that entails a coordinated effort to overthrow a government. I was living in the Philippines during one of those, trust me this isn't the same. A couple of thousand angry people rioting (sorry, can't call it a peaceful protest) on TV does not a coup make.

This is a bunch of people rioting because they can't understand, or simply don't want to believe, how much they've been lied to and have bought into every bit of it. They can't seem to grasp that the person screaming 'Foul!' loudest above the crowd is only doing so for his own benefit and that it's been lies from beginning to end. Did you see where Trump even turned on Pence today for finally telling the truth, and even Mitch McConnell said enough is enough?

Well, on the bright side all of Trump's hard work to undermine his own party's credibility has paid off by apparently costing the party the Senate, so much easier now to undo all the harm he's done. Thank you President Trump!

So yeah, finally after four years of this constant embarrassment and nonsense I think I'm finally on board with Make America Great Again ... because now we actually need it.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I can't give you any more rep before spreading it around, George, so...here: rep.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Looks like I can't give you any more rep before spreading it around, George, so...here: rep.

I gave him some. He's making good sense!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, isn't it amazing how people can make sense, provide facts, and do so in a calm manner without cursing, name-calling, or providing false accusations? GEORGE 2024.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I too can't give love to George, so gave it to you instead.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 894 of 972 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 892 893 894 895 896 904 944 ... LastLast