Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 891 of 972 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 889 890 891 892 893 901 941 ... LastLast
Results 22,251 to 22,275 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to all the good-hearted, generous souls who have helped me this last year, and especially now, with both my collecting and my, for want of a better word, spiritual health at this time. Your kindness and trust has given me something I have not felt in a long time, Christmas Spirit, and without you my world would be much dimmer. It's more than the books and the gifts, it's the downright friendship of people I've never even met that makes me feel so good. I don't have the words to express my appreciation enough.
    And so...may you all have a healthy, happy new year, and find a mint copy of RAGE for 50 cents in the next used bookstore you visit.
    MERRY HO HO man. Heres to 2021!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Beyond thrilled that Giannis Antetokounmo signed the supermax to stay in Milwaukee. Given how so many superstars will leave at the first opportunity to create their own little all-star team, the love and loyalty that he continues to show Milwaukee is great to see.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Holiday's, Steve!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Beyond thrilled that Giannis Antetokounmo signed the supermax to stay in Milwaukee. Given how so many superstars will leave at the first opportunity to create their own little all-star team, the love and loyalty that he continues to show Milwaukee is great to see.
    As a former basketball fan, I say bravo! to the Greek Freak and good for Bucks fans.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    As a former basketball fan, I say bravo! to the Greek Freak and good for Bucks fans.
    Oh, nothing but tales of woe for my Knickerbockers. Where have you gone, Patrick Ewing!!! lol lol I stick to college these days. lol Still, good for the Bucks. Nice to see some competition to the Lakers & Warriors brewing out there.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My random thoughts before I hit the sac.... Since someone here thinks low of me for helping others... here is some pics of the toy drive I did. Me. Not my wife’s company. She helps me every year with it and I started doing this 6 years ago and now my wife and I now help about 100 families every Xmas. We also sponsor two personally as Well. I’ll be glad to help anyone out during these times.

Yesterday.. I gave away 12 CD Night Shift GE’s and paid CD to ship them to collectors that lost their job or are having trouble from the shitty year. That in itself is not cheap. Also, I chose one person to send a $500 box of king goodies and books that was also in a really bad way and needed a smile brought to their face this Christmas. I shipped that box today.

A month or two ago I have away 30 signed If It Bleeds to king fans that do not own a signed King book. I could have made a fortune off them. We all know what they sell for. I didn’t.

I held a talent contest on the FB group me, Andy, James and Chad run... and I have away a OY original from Alex McVey, a Later ARC, and a signed book and other stuff. All on my dime. It’s still going on and down to the final 4. I even spent tons of time trying to get the finalists in front of King and that’s going to happen. He may even pick our winner for us I’m Told. I just wanted to give him some enjoyment. I Can link the videos of the finalists here if anyone would like to see them. Some are VERY good.

I don’t know who you are but please don’t question my desire to help the less fortunate or anyone at all. I answer every message about questions on King, values, Suntup, Lyra or any info on books. I was just telling Paul Suntup.... it averages 30-60 messages a day. And those are private. I also answer every public one I’m asked.

The old me would have said the “go fuck yourself” but that’s not me anymore. I like helping people and I like doing what I can for the King community. I like bringing new collectors into the fold. And I know I’ve shown many this wonderful hobby and past time. That brings me a lot of joy.... really does. So as I said in another thread... happy holidays to you. And to everyone else here. Why can’t everyone bring each other up just a little bit more...
    Instead of down?
    Cheers all, Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Oh, nothing but tales of woe for my Knickerbockers. Where have you gone, Patrick Ewing!!! lol lol I stick to college these days. lol Still, good for the Bucks. Nice to see some competition to the Lakers & Warriors brewing out there.
    The Knicks are awful, but they do have Obi now. Since he wasn’t able to get his national championship in the Spring, I want him to have a great NBA career.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Knicks are awful, but they do have Obi now. Since he wasn’t able to get his national championship in the Spring, I want him to have a great NBA career.
    Yeah, its a sad state of affairs for such a great franchise. Dolan, should be strung up by his toes for what he has done to them. I truly hope there is sunlight at the end of the long tunnel!!! lol

That's great stuff, Kris!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    My random thoughts before I hit the sac.... Since someone here thinks low of me for helping others... here is some pics of the toy drive I did. Me. Not my wife’s company. She helps me every year with it and I started doing this 6 years ago and now my wife and I now help about 100 families every Xmas. We also sponsor two personally as Well. I’ll be glad to help anyone out during these times.

Yesterday.. I gave away 12 CD Night Shift GE’s and paid CD to ship them to collectors that lost their job or are having trouble from the shitty year. That in itself is not cheap. Also, I chose one person to send a $500 box of king goodies and books that was also in a really bad way and needed a smile brought to their face this Christmas. I shipped that box today.

A month or two ago I have away 30 signed If It Bleeds to king fans that do not own a signed King book. I could have made a fortune off them. We all know what they sell for. I didn’t.

I held a talent contest on the FB group me, Andy, James and Chad run... and I have away a OY original from Alex McVey, a Later ARC, and a signed book and other stuff. All on my dime. It’s still going on and down to the final 4. I even spent tons of time trying to get the finalists in front of King and that’s going to happen. He may even pick our winner for us I’m Told. I just wanted to give him some enjoyment. I Can link the videos of the finalists here if anyone would like to see them. Some are VERY good.

I don’t know who you are but please don’t question my desire to help the less fortunate or anyone at all. I answer every message about questions on King, values, Suntup, Lyra or any info on books. I was just telling Paul Suntup.... it averages 30-60 messages a day. And those are private. I also answer every public one I’m asked.

The old me would have said the “go fuck yourself” but that’s not me anymore. I like helping people and I like doing what I can for the King community. I like bringing new collectors into the fold. And I know I’ve shown many this wonderful hobby and past time. That brings me a lot of joy.... really does. So as I said in another thread... happy holidays to you. And to everyone else here. Why can’t everyone bring each other up just a little bit more...
    Instead of down?
    Cheers all, Kris
    Dont let somebody else's negativity get you down, Kris. You are doing positive things, dont let a sour apple ruin that joy for you. The internet sucks because it brings out the worst in people who want to talk shit from behind a curtain. There is no reason for you to have to list your good deeds, but im glad you did.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Thank you everyone. I never thought I would receive such a great amount of support. If she could, my mom would thank you as well. Please know I am overcome and I thank and love you all.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks like Mom is beating COVID. At her age (80) with lungs damaged in an auto accident, I am relieved. Her husband is not doing so well. There is some doubt that he will ever leave the hospital.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy holidays everyone, Merry Christmas Steve. I've missed you here and have thought of you often. I'm hoping 2021 brings good things for everyone here!
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In this season of giving, please take a look at this. As if we needed more evidence that the New York Post is trash, but the fact that our medical workers feel the need to turn to sex work in order to support themselves is mind blowing:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-laur...her-livelihood

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Where have you gone, Patrick Ewing!!!
    Ewing was a wildly underappreciated, underrated player. He isn't talked about enough.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Since someone here thinks low of me for helping others...
    Someone criticized you for helping others?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Where have you gone, Patrick Ewing!!!
    Ewing was a wildly underappreciated, underrated player. He isn't talked about enough.
    That is so true. He was my son's favorite. I remember, back in the '90's, I used to pony up for playoof seats. One year we actually fot on the floor almost directly under the basket. Pat, came in hard on a play and my son and I caught him. lol He was covered in sweat and it got all over, Billy's Ewing jersey. He refused to let it be washed and still has his DNA on it I suppose. Stinks, too!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Thank you everyone. I never thought I would receive such a great amount of support. If she could, my mom would thank you as well. Please know I am overcome and I thank and love you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    It looks like Mom is beating COVID. At her age (80) with lungs damaged in an auto accident, I am relieved. Her husband is not doing so well. There is some doubt that he will ever leave the hospital.
    Continued best wishes to you both.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I remember, back in the '90's, I used to pony up for playoof seats. One year we actually fot on the floor almost directly under the basket. Pat, came in hard on a play and my son and I caught him. lol He was covered in sweat and it got all over, Billy's Ewing jersey. He refused to let it be washed and still has his DNA on it I suppose. Stinks, too!!! lol lol
    Awesome memory.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember, back in the '90's, I used to pony up for playoof seats. One year we actually fot on the floor almost directly under the basket. Pat, came in hard on a play and my son and I caught him. lol He was covered in sweat and it got all over, Billy's Ewing jersey. He refused to let it be washed and still has his DNA on it I suppose. Stinks, too!!! lol lol
    Awesome memory.
    Goddamn shame he never got a title. We lived and died (more often died) with that team. Just could not get past, Jordan. They needed one more palyer and just never got him. They were some legendary playoff battles though. Ahhh, the memories!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Instead of down?
    Cheers all, Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very nice gesture! Bravo!

Keeping the good wishes to her, Tommy. Hope she gets better soon!

Good luck to her and her husband, Jon. Hope they get better and are released soon.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone. I don't remember ever being as depressed as I was this year. While I tried to keep a good and positive attitude, it destroyed so many of my projects that at one point I really didn't care much for doing anything. It's been a year since I was fired from my previous company, the trial didn't start yet (all delayed due to this covid shit) and the contracts I signed were eventually cancelled. Still, me and the ones I love survived this and at the end it's all it matters. But it's not easy, man.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Since someone here thinks low of me for helping others...
    Someone criticized you for helping others?
    Seriously? why would someone do that?
    You really should call them out.. totally out of line.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Goddamn shame he never got a title. We lived and died (more often died) with that team. Just could not get past, Jordan. They needed one more palyer and just never got him. They were some legendary playoff battles though. Ahhh, the memories!!! lol
    There were quite a few players that never got a ring because they couldn't get past Jordan. Stockon, Malone, Barkley...

It was fun being a Bulls fan in the 90s.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Goddamn shame he never got a title.
    Wasn't there one year where, if Starks had hit a late shot that missed, they'd have won it? (I think Starks' shot was game 6 against Houston, by my memory isn't perfect).

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Every year, on my Club Stephen King social media I organise a little contest for Christmas
    Last year I gave away a limited 700 copies of "Doctor Sleep" to go with the movie, and I recently launched a new contest. With a special collectors edition of IT, "signed", limited to 2000 copies

I figured that it may interest some of you, so if it does, here it is.
    > Twitter english post
    > Instagram english post

>> Details and rules, in english, on my website

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...that's a contest I'd like to enter!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 891 of 972 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 889 890 891 892 893 901 941 ... LastLast