Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 972 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 641 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,525 of 24296

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

dogs, bowl of cheerios with strawberries, 3 movies and me... been a bad boy all year and pretty sure Santa isn't stopping in.

Tomorrow... more just me and the dogs.... feeling pretty good about that right now.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas!
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Echoing the above sentiments. Merry Christmas everyone!

Today in Amarillo, Texas will be near 70 degrees. Then Saturday night blizzard conditions move in. Expecting 12 inches of snow (some are predicting 20 inches!!) with high winds causing "white out" and high drifts. Weather service advising everyone to stay home for perhaps as long as 3 or 4 days. The last blizzard in 2013 many people went out just to see how bad the conditions were (thinking it would be fun!) and ended up snowed in on the roads and the snow plows couldn't work for days because of all the stranded cars. It looks like a bad one coming this time.

Picture of Amarillo road after the 2013 storm.

During the storm of 2013 (expecting this one to be as bad or worse).

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope Santa brings nice King things.

John

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Today in Amarillo, Texas will be near 70 degrees. Then Saturday night blizzard conditions move in. Expecting 12 inches of snow (some are predicting 20 inches!!) with high winds causing "white out" and high drifts. Weather service advising everyone to stay home for perhaps as long as 3 or 4 days. The last blizzard in 2013 many people went out just to see how bad the conditions were (thinking it would be fun!) and ended up snowed in on the roads and the snow plows couldn't work for days because of all the stranded cars. It looks like a bad one coming this time.

what's all that white stuff ? We see that in Austin and half the town will turn out with rolled up $'s and straws stuck up their noses.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I can't believe I'm typing the following:

My beautiful wife surprised me with a combined 50th Birthday/Christmas gift of seeing Denver Broncos play at Denver (bucket list) I've been a Broncos fan since the 70's. Being from the East coast it's rare to see them even on TV. I am so excited to see them Monday night. If we can, Tuesday we will rent a car and drive to The Stanley. Wow! I am so blown away by this gift.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Ralph! That sounds like a great time. Hope you can make it to The Stanley too. That was one of my bucket list trips.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

It has been confirmed (weather permitting), we are going to The Stanley on Tuesday. We just need to work out the car rental.

This is blowing my mind. I'm like a little kid that can't wait for Santa.

We leave Richmond early tomorrow morning.

Mulleins

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    It has been confirmed (weather permitting), we are going to The Stanley on Tuesday. We just need to work out the car rental.

This is blowing my mind. I'm like a little kid that can't wait for Santa.

We leave Richmond early tomorrow morning.

Mulleins

Swing by, Phoenix and pick me up? LOL Have a great trip!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, this may sound stupid, but I throw myself at the mercy of you more experienced internet shoppers. I bought a "Hot Wheels/Star Wars 6 pack" of star ships through, Amazon from a place called "Warehouse deals". The item arrived, but only had 4 ships. For the life of me I can't seem to find a way to contact them and complain. All I seem to be able to do is "return" or leave bad feedback. Suggestions/thoughts?

BTW, Merlin IV is getting the 4 ships anyway, no return even though I applied for one and should be taking them to an "Amazon Locker" in Phoenix.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

When you're logged into Amazon, go to your orders and find it. There should be a button that says "Return or replace items". Click it and follow the steps.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    When you're logged into Amazon, go to your orders and find it. There should be a button that says "Return or replace items". Click it and follow the steps.

I did that and set up a return. Thing is I don't want to return it, I want the other two ships!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I did that and set up a return. Thing is I don't want to return it, I want the other two ships!!! LOL
    I don't know how to do that through Amazon, but I also got the Star Wars hot wheels for my son, along with a track expansion that destroys the Death Star. They're pretty fun!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I don't know how to do that through Amazon, but I also got the Star Wars hot wheels for my son, along with a track expansion that destroys the Death Star. They're pretty fun!
    Embarrassed to admit it, but they do look cool and I am looking forward to playing with them with, Merlin IV tomorrow!!! LOL

Due to scheduling conflicts, we are having "Christmas" tomorrow here. Major bummer for me!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My beautiful wife surprised me with a combined 50th Birthday/Christmas gift of seeing Denver Broncos play at Denver (bucket list) I've been a Broncos fan since the 70's. Being from the East coast it's rare to see them even on TV. I am so excited to see them Monday night. If we can, Tuesday we will rent a car and drive to The Stanley. Wow! I am so blown away by this gift.*

Mulleins
    Dress warm my friend. It's in the teens with 30 mph winds today, the forecast for Monday is "last chance for it to be above freezing for awhile, but it probably won't be". They've gotten a lot of snow in the mountains too, so the drive to Estes Park may be tricky. It depends, of course, on how it goes for the rest of the weekend. If it turns out you can't make it and have spare time, you're welcome to come down to Colorado Springs for dinner ... just about an hour drive south from the Denver airport. Oh, and you might want to utilize the trains to get to the game, because traffic is usually a monster on game days.

George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

My beautiful wife surprised me with a combined 50th Birthday/Christmas gift of seeing Denver Broncos play at Denver (bucket list) I've been a Broncos fan since the 70's. Being from the East coast it's rare to see them even on TV. I am so excited to see them Monday night. If we can, Tuesday we will rent a car and drive to The Stanley. Wow! I am so blown away by this gift.*

Mulleins
    Dress warm my friend. It's in the teens with 30 mph winds today, the forecast for Monday is "last chance for it to be above freezing for awhile, but it probably won't be". They've gotten a lot of snow in the mountains too, so the drive to Estes Park may be tricky. It depends, of course, on how it goes for the rest of the weekend. If it turns out you can't make it and have spare time, you're welcome to come down to Colorado Springs for dinner ... just about an hour drive south from the Denver airport. Oh, and you might want to utilize the trains to get to the game, because traffic is usually a monster on game days.

George

Ralph, is my "Brother from another, Mother", George. He is welcome to my beer and steaks!!! LOL LOL Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you George. We are staying in a bed and breakfast a short mile by Uber driver to the stadium.

The lady that runs the inn is staying in touch about road conditions heading to The Stanley. She thinks by Tuesday it will be an OK trip. If you guys don't hear from me, start checking on local houses around The Stanley for a lady named Annie Wilkes.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent a couple of PMs your way Ralph.

George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Clearly I survived the Dallas tornadoes, but several friends have neighborhoods that have had damage and one of my former coworkers from where I used to work lost her life when one of the tornadoes caught her and her family on the highway. I didn't really know her very well, but there but for blind dumb luck. Don't mess around with Tornado Warnings/Watches folks.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that someone that you knew have passed away in this storm.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you're okay, Seth.

John

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My older brother lives in Garland... tornados hit all around his home... but luckily did zero damage to his house/property

+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 972 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 641 ... LastLast