Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 972 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 494 544 944 ... LastLast
Results 11,076 to 11,100 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I've finally finished my book Hoping it will be for sale on Amazon soon!
    Who will be publishing it?
    Let us know when you can tell us more
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I've finally finished my book Hoping it will be for sale on Amazon soon!
    Who will be publishing it?
    Let us know when you can tell us more
    I'm self publishing But it has been professionally edited by Simon Marshall-Jones at Spectral Publishing.
    And it will be available on Amazon in the coming days, the kindle version will hopefully be ready within 24hrs

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually it's for sale on the Create Space website at the moment, but people might be better waiting until it's up on Amazon.
    https://www.createspace.com/4949197?...94&utm_id=6026
    I've send a PDF proof to Jerome so I'm really looking forward to a review

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Phantom of the Opera 1-sheet movie poster from 1925 sold for $203,150.00. Wow. Just.....wow. Who wouldn't love to have that hanging in their house? Wow.

http://movieposters.ha.com/itm/horro...-83322.s#Photo

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Phantom of the Opera 1-sheet movie poster from 1925 sold for $203,150.00. Wow. Just.....wow. Who wouldn't love to have that hanging in their house? Wow.

"From the collection of Nicholas Cage" - wonder what he paid for it?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually it's for sale on the Create Space website at the moment, but people might be better waiting until it's up on Amazon.
    Congratulations Tom! - will Amazon sell it as a paperback only or is there an option to have it printed as a hardcover?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Didn't Nicholas Cage once own a lettered Regulators? Sure I read that on here a while back.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just bought it on Amazon: LINK.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

Didn't Nicholas Cage once own a lettered Regulators? Sure I read that on here a while back.
    Yes he did, I remember that too. I think it sparked a little discussion about how he - presumably - collects stuff like this simply because he can afford to (and perhaps he has minions that tell him what the current cool things-to-collect are). But who knows, he may be a true aficionado.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I like the reputation feature and I always try to reciprocate if possible but for some reason it almost always tells me I can't leave rep points for a specific person unless I 'spread more rep points around' first. Mehh...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

I think that he also owns some rare comics, such as the first issue ever of Batman or Superman or Spiderman. Or maybe it's another famous actor
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Tom! - will Amazon sell it as a paperback only or is there an option to have it printed as a hardcover?
    Only paperback (and eBook) on Amazon, but I am thinking of getting a limited number or hardbacks (with an extra story) printed from somewhere
    And yes, the Amazon link is live
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Everyone-Lov...thomas+cranham

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Only paperback (and eBook) on Amazon, but I am thinking of getting a limited number or hardbacks (with an extra story) printed from somewhere
    Tom, I would definitely buy the limited hardback - I enjoyed what you posted of the story on here and would love to read the others. (I'll drive up and you can sign it too )

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tom, I would definitely buy the limited hardback - I enjoyed what you posted of the story on here and would love to read the others. (I'll drive up and you can sign it too )
    Well I'm thinking of buying some paperbacks direct and then signing them for family and anyone else if there is any interest?

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tom, can I officially request lettered DD again please :-)

Heading to amazon now.

Added- cant wait to read this. And love the art! Mahoooooo!!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a fantastic poster!
    Mark Twain

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! I will definitely be buy a copy.
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Tom, can I officially request lettered DD again please :-)

Heading to amazon now.

Added- cant wait to read this. And love the art! Mahoooooo!!
    Ha if I ever do a lettered version it's yours
    And yes, I love all the artwork included, the artists were great to work with!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Congrats! I will definitely be buy a copy.
    And thank you

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Tom! I'd buy a signed copy.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, it's fucking raining cats and dogs here in Chandler, AZ!!!!! Excuse me while I go do my Andy Dufrane (?) impersonation!!! LOL

Of course, naturally, I had Baseball practice today!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congrats, Tom! I'd buy a signed copy.
    Thanks Patrick I've had to make a list for signed copies and your name is on it!

Country
    Country Flag

Count me in as well, Tom!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 972 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 494 544 944 ... LastLast