Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 972 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 487 887 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,675 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I had heard a good review on NPR this morning...your review seals the deal for me....sounds line a must-see.

I heard the 3D is quite good too.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Friday night in the US...got my cocktails (plural) and just put in The Shining Blu Ray.....

Gotta love the music in the beginning.......never gets old.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Friday night in the US...got my cocktails (plural) and just put in The Shining Blu Ray.....

Early start on "Shock-tober", eh? Rock on, dude!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

The only thing missing is New York Bagels!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

The only thing missing is New York Bagels!

Ahhhh, Always!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

There is just no definitive telling of how much better watching that scene would have been in conjunction with a "salt bagel and a schmear"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Today while poking through deep storage, I ran across possibly my earliest book signing souvenir. It's just a paperback, but it was one of my favorite novels at the time, so meeting Peter S. Beagle was a big treat for teenage me.

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Anyone heard from Tom yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Yes enjoy yourself, Tom. Avoid lamp posts, handcuffs and nakedness if you can
    reality continues to ruin my life

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Since last July I've been dealing with three jobs on a daily basis. I barely sleep, my To-Do List has always more than 30 items and I've never been so tired in my life. But at the same time I'm planning a trip to Europe for July 2014 and another one to USA for Mr Mercedes' book launch.

And I'm buying stuff again
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Since last July I've been dealing with three jobs on a daily basis. I barely sleep, my To-Do List has always more than 30 items and I've never been so tired in my life. But at the same time I'm planning a trip to Europe for July 2014 and another one to USA for Mr Mercedes' book launch.

Gee and I thought everything you got was either won or obtained for free! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post

He probably only got released from jail this morning!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Good luck! Last summer I was doing the equivalent of three jobs on a daily basis, during 3 months... at my workplace, so for only 1 wage. It was truly mental.
    It's a shame that you aint visiting Europe next month though

take care.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thought I saw him swinging by the ears from my backyard clothesline this morning but, nah, was just the next door neighbour (again)
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ust had an idea. You know when you start typing in a web address and it automatically fills in the rest for you, due to your most visited websites? Well, let's go through the alphabet! Feel free to post your own:
    A - ambannonbooks.com
    B - bluehost.com/cgi/webmail (website email)
    C - craigslist.org
    D - dominos.com
    E - ebay.com
    F - facebook.com
    G - google.com
    H - hr.nv.gov (job search)
    I - imdb.com
    J - jonnyaxx (I guess I don't use "j" that much, lol. I visited this months ago)
    K - kinderlandcafe.com (an inside playrgound for kids that we're going to next weekend)
    L - legalassistance.law.af.mil (getting new Wills done)
    M - mail.yahoo.com
    N - nfl.com (wtf? lol I've never gone there in my life)
    O - N/A
    P - pandora.com
    Q - N/A
    R - reviewjournal.com
    S - skcollector.com
    T - thedarktower.org
    U - usbank.com
    V - vons.com (another WTF)
    W - wikipedia.org
    X - N/A
    Y - youtube.com
    Z - zappos.com (lol what?)

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post

Thought I saw him swinging by the ears from my backyard clothesline this morning but, nah, was just the next door neighbour (again)
    He's been tied to his local football teams goal posts, they'll not find him until they play at home in 2 weeks time!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is pretty cool (and funny) and perfect for the lead up to the re-re-release of Carrie later this month

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...1226734767116#
    We all float down here!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    ust had an idea. You know when you start typing in a web address and it automatically fills in the rest for you, due to your most visited websites? Well, let's go through the alphabet! Feel free to post your own:
    A - ambannonbooks.com
    B - bluehost.com/cgi/webmail (website email)
    C - craigslist.org
    D - dominos.com
    E - ebay.com
    F - facebook.com
    G - google.com
    H - hr.nv.gov (job search)
    I - imdb.com
    J - jonnyaxx (I guess I don't use "j" that much, lol. I visited this months ago)
    K - kinderlandcafe.com (an inside playrgound for kids that we're going to next weekend)
    L - legalassistance.law.af.mil (getting new Wills done)
    M - mail.yahoo.com
    N - nfl.com (wtf? lol I've never gone there in my life)
    O - N/A
    P - pandora.com
    Q - N/A
    R - reviewjournal.com
    S - skcollector.com
    T - thedarktower.org
    U - usbank.com
    V - vons.com (another WTF)
    W - wikipedia.org
    X - N/A
    Y - youtube.com
    Z - zappos.com (lol what?)
    I'd have made it "B" for Betts Books.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Yowzah !!! After being unemployed (and seemingly unemployable) for the past six months, this week has been nothing short of awesome (particularly given that there may have come a time, in the not too distant future, given that the situation didn't change, when I may have had to give serious consideration to start .... shudder ... selling off some of my little collection) !!!!!

Connie, whom has been a "lady of leisure" for just a tad over a year, scored a role with one of our larger (international) insurance brokers and commenced work yesterday

As for myself, I start my new role (as a Financial Officer within the horse racing industry) tomorrow - after receiving the goods news from the recruitment agency only a couple of hours ago !!!!

Anyways, things are looking up, and my collection will remain intact here in Australia (although I won't have the same freedom of time to post new pieces fairly much every day as has been the case whilst I've been job hunting) !!!
    We all float down here!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. Wish you both the best.

Yowzah !!! After being unemployed (and seemingly unemployable) for the past six months, this week has been nothing short of awesome (particularly given that there may have come a time, in the not too distant future, given that the situation didn't change, when I may have had to give serious consideration to start .... shudder ... selling off some of my little collection) !!!!!

Connie, whom has been a "lady of leisure" for just a tad over a year, scored a role with one of our larger (international) insurance brokers and commenced work yesterday

As for myself, I start my new role (as a Financial Officer within the horse racing industry) tomorrow - after receiving the goods news from the recruitment agency only a couple of hours ago !!!!

Anyways, things are looking up, and my collection will remain intact here in Australia (although I won't have the same freedom of time to post new pieces fairly much every day as has been the case whilst I've been job hunting) !!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news for both of you. Congratulations.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Grant!! Excellent news for you and Connie!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Great news for you two, Grant (and the collection).

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck with the new jobs! And congrats!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

No matter how bad things might get financially the last to go would be my collection.
    When the economic shit hit the fan I joked with a friend that if I ended up homeless the shopping cart Id be pushing around would not be filled with old blankets and newspapers but filled with my most prized collectibles.
    Happy to hear you guys secured the collection, Grant.
    reality continues to ruin my life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 972 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 487 887 ... LastLast