Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 972 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 448 848 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

So is BAYERN...Now on to Berlin for the Cup...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    So, I guess my question to the anonymous leaver of negative comments in my reputation section is this: Exactly what kind of contributions do you find lacking, motherfucker?
    That is what I like to hear ( "brutal honesty-I fuckin' love it").
    Well thought out post. I only felt the need to quote the ending.
    I may be mistaken, but positive reputation between members is anonymous-(unless the person discloses their identity in the comment). Negative reputation requires disclosure of the sender's user name. I don't get to test this part as staff sees who left every comment, good or bad.
    If the person has an issue with you, I think they should have the guts-balls to identify who they are.
    I'm not going to get all gushy and sentimental about everything you have done for the site. No need to. Every Collector here knows and appreciates your contributions.
    I myself like that you can and will be honest and to the point, and you think before you post. It's almost a challenge to find you mistaken on most anything.
    Ok, I have to stop. I have a self imposed 100 word limit on post responses and I am well over that.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

So, I guess my question to the anonymous leaver of negative comments in my reputation section is this: Exactly what kind of contributions do you find lacking, motherfucker?

(j/k...haha)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Installed a new DOCSIS 3.0 modem:

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Installed a new DOCSIS 3.0 modem:
    Not quite in the 1%'er club Mr. Flagg. FWIW my internet appears to be blazing fast tonight. LOL.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Merlin IV's 1st Birthday was a HUGE success!!! Can't believe the little guy is one already!!! Pics to follow!!!

Edit:

Grandpa only got a few shots, but the "official" photog promises many more including the now obligatory "Legacy" shot of all four of us. I'll post those when I get 'em!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Post post!

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to take a brief moment to remember the men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Services.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I made a long post, but my comp died and I lost it, so here's the short version:

The thread to ask me questions is there. Feel welcome to ask me something or to not do so.

People should give to Haven precisely what they feel moved to give or not give if they feel moved that way or if they can't. I think what this site's staff and members have done with the funraiser over the years is amazing, but noone should feel pressured.

People should post absolutely everywhere they fucking feel inclined to post. They should not post elsewhere. Also they likely should cordially encourage others who want to tell them where they should post to fuck themselves. Some people only post in CC, some people don't and only post in other areas, some post here and hardly ever mention SK anymore. I think it'd be great IF any of y'all feel motivated to post elsewhere, but more than that I think you should post where you are happy and/or comfortable. I think it's good that the redirects were done elsewhere on the site with the staff question threads in CC because some of y'all do post a bit out of CC, but might never see the threads otherwise.

As for Bob....well, he's the reason we have the question threads at all. j/k

Seriously whoever suggested Bob doesn't contribute must have doubled their dose of crack that day. I can't think of anyone I've learned more about King collecting from than him (and that with us only having a rare PM to each other). It is almost ludicrous. In fact it even prompts me to make this rare (for me) emoticon-less post.

As for the old school collectors vs. the rest of the site BS....fuck that stupid shit. It was stupid then and it's stupid now. Post where you're happy.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Furlough starts on July 8th. Hooray...not.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    I would like to take a brief moment to remember the men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Services.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    As for the old school collectors vs. the rest of the site BS....fuck that stupid shit. It was stupid then and it's stupid now. Post where you're happy.
    QFT.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't aware there even was a cool kids vs. nerds vs. jocks clique around here. I always just click on the "you have ___ unread posts" and read/post wherever the hell I like.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, there are NO cliques. Some people have thought otherwise over the years. It is silly childish BS. Again everyone is welcome all over the site.

...except in my super-secret-gotta'-be-as-cool-as-me forum. LOL

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Again everyone is welcome all over the site.

...except in my super-secret-gotta'-be-as-cool-as-me forum. LOL
    And in Shannon's Sale forum...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

...and the staff forums.

If you rescue me

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

...and the staff forums.
    Well.......Did not know there were private"Staff Forums" .
    Hmmmmm, the plot thickens.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    ...and the staff forums.

Yep. Full of hookers and cocaine they are.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

...and the staff forums.
    ...and the staff forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    ...and the staff forums.

Yep. Full of hookers and cocaine they are.
    Obviously the staff has a section, but it is the most boring place on the board.
    Other than a suprise or two, the staff only gathers for troublesome members (few and far between), and simple stuff like notifying a member their signature image is too large (can't remember the last time that officially happened).
    Believe me; staff sections (though needed on any forum), are just shy of stultifying.
    It's much more fun to be here in CC and ask Bob a question that he definitely reads, sometimes chuckles at, but likely will never answer....

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, even the endless hookers and blow gets boring after awhile.

Seriously, it's exactly how Jerome said. Without looking I can't even remember when there was something that had to be discussed in there. I also can't remember the last troublemaker who wasn't a spammmer and those we just get rid of without any need for discussion usually. Sometimes there are months without posts, but of course it has to be there on all boards. I only mentioned it because I presumed it would be expected that there was some such thing.

...and despite my earlier joke there are no hidden forums excepting the temporary one for Shannon's sale and I don't think that's actually hidden.

If you rescue me

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

It's much more fun to be here in CC and ask Bob a question that he definitely reads, sometimes chuckles at, but likely will never answer....
    I definitely read them and chuckled at them.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I definitely read them and chuckled at them.
    I think that is all that matters.
    A bit like posing questions to King himself (although a bit more bawdy).
    Posing the question is more important than the actual answer.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe we need an ask Stephen King anything thread then? LOL

If you rescue me

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

and simple stuff like notifying a member their signature image is too large (can't remember the last time that officially happened).
    pretty sure that was me... but give me a break, My large sigs are compensation for my small body parts.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that. Knew it was a distinct possibility before you headed over, but still hoped for the best. Does she (or you) have any leads for anything else?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Knew it was a distinct possibility before you headed over, but still hoped for the best. Does she (or you) have any leads for anything else?
    We are looking. It's only going to be 11 weeks so not the end of the world but it does suck.

Edit: The hard part is we can only have one person working.
    Last edited by Ben Staad; 05-30-2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Add'l Info

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 972 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 448 848 ... LastLast