Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 972 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 840 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,500 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hoping no one here has been impacted by the Boston Bombings....

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

heard about the JFK library?

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Praying for people affected by the Boston Marathon bombing and our country in general. Also hoping the job interview I just had went better than I believe.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fearless-freak View Post
    heard about the JFK library?
    Being reported that it is an unrelated fire.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of info coming in. Rather than try to report it here, let's just wait and see, keeping our thoughts and (I don't pray, but others do), prayers for those injured and killed as a result of this terrible happening.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good thoughts go out to everyone, and I mean everyone, who has been impacted by yesterdays tragedy in Boston.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope nobody from here was injured. Obviously my thoughts goes to anybody involved in this tragedy..
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sending all the good vibes in the universe out to the people effected by the Boston incident.
    Christine

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Sending all the good vibes in the universe out to the people effected by the Boston incident.
    Ditto.

Merlin, very sorry to hear you're a fractured man. Hope youre not in too much pain.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bout to start writing fiction for the first time in a long time. Trying to do what King mentioned in On Writing what one author did- writing for a set amount of time every day- until I get in the habit of scribbling, at least.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Good luck!
    Thanks! Two paragraphs this morning; but they're solid paragraphs

Now off to the gym.

Finally, I hope they identify who was behind the Boston bombing soon. Praying for those affected by this act of cowardice.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

4chan is investigating
    >>> http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Dan Simmons reads from The Fifth Heart. It's from a writting workshop. Starts around the 1 hr mark. Just watch the whole thing, OK?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtwbkl8NxG0

Country
    Country Flag

Authorities circulate photos of two men spotted carrying bags near site of Boston bombings
    >>> http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...ncr0wmysU42scJ

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,

Not sure where to post this so random seems the best...

Anyone have a view on how much a lettered gauntlet 25th anniversary The Exorcist should be please?

For some reason I started collecting diff variants of this book and wondered if anyone had a view on its worth?

Thanks in advance, shaq
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    Good luck!

Now off to the gym.

Finally, I hope they identify who was behind the Boston bombing soon. Praying for those affected by this act of cowardice.
    You know, you inspired me to start writing again and in the last few days i've written a 1,050 word story and have continued writing my novel!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck!

Now off to the gym.

You know, you inspired me to start writing again and in the last few days i've written a 1,050 word story and have continued writing my novel!
    Great job to you both! Keep at it.

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck!

Now off to the gym.

love to hear that. Lets keep it up!

Thanks Ben!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You know, I've been thinking a lot about writing lately (as in, writing my own short stories or maybe even a novel). I used to write 'fictitious columns' (if there is such a thing) for a Dutch website back in 2003-2004 and my work was generally well-received - I know I have at least a scrap of talent.

But the funny thing is: I've not read a book in Dutch in years. Frankly, I despise Dutch translations of foreign books. Virtually everything I read and write is in English. This makes it sort of weird to start writing fiction in Dutch... but at the same time I'm sure that while my English is decent enough, I won't ever get any fiction published if I stick to English.

What do you guys think?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think if you have a good enough editor, you shouldn't worry about that.

John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    You know, I've been thinking a lot about writing lately (as in, writing my own short stories or maybe even a novel). I used to write 'fictitious columns' (if there is such a thing) for a Dutch website back in 2003-2004 and my work was generally well-received - I know I have at least a scrap of talent.

But the funny thing is: I've not read a book in Dutch in years. Frankly, I despise Dutch translations of foreign books. Virtually everything I read and write is in English. This makes it sort of weird to start writing fiction in Dutch... but at the same time I'm sure that while my English is decent enough, I won't ever get any fiction published if I stick to English.

What do you guys think?
    I say go for it and see where it leads.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Mixed feelings about this afternoon. On the one hand, I had to rush home from work because my furnace wouldn't turn off, it was 85 in the house and climbing. I talked my wife through troubleshooting on the phone; turn off the thermostat, try to cycle the switch (I figured the relay was stuck), then finally just killing the breaker. But by then, unknown to me, it had actually caught fire inside. My wife called me back in a panic, smoke alarm going off, she heard a "bang", and she bailed with my daughter and called 911. The fire department came, the upstairs filled with an acrid smoke/fog (plastic smell, from inside furnace and a bit of the nylon flex duct) that had gone up there through the ducts, but ... luckily ... the internal fire had died down (because I had told her to kill the breaker). Turns out the upper-limit switch, which is supposed to activate at 200 degrees, failed, so it just kept getting hotter and hotter. The firefighters ran a thermal imager and said it was over 300 degrees externally on top by the duct when they showed up ... by then it had already been off for about 10 minutes. Luckily my wife was home, if she hadn't been we might have lost the house; as it is I'm looking at a new furnace and maybe some duct work, but that's about it .... to the tune of a $1000 deductible. That's a lot cheaper than a house!

So why are my feelings mixed? Because I'm happy that these came in!

German "The Twelve", inscribed to me by Justin Cronin (Thanks Frank!!!!!!)

Lettered K "Kin" by Kealan Patrick Burke

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

George, I'm glad you and yours are okay!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

close call, George!!! Glad evryone id A-OK!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 972 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 840 ... LastLast