Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 972 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I'd like to whine about this thread...should I start a new thread, or will it be okay to post here? I just want to keep on-topic.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I'd like to whine about this thread...should I start a new thread, or will it be okay to post here? I just want to keep on-topic.

Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You definitely should have a whiner rating system of some sort.
    Based off the best whiner of all time Bill Paxton "Aliens"

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    quit whining about whiner rating systems...
    stay on topic and whine about RF and/or something that's coming.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Should we wine about the next rapture coming as well, in October?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I've got a strange question:

how is this thread much different from the palaver castle thread?

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

it's really not. it's a common practice of mods such as matt, RF, Hannah, feev, etc. to merge common threads and/or move them. which has already been done to this thread once (hence the dual title) and will likely be done again as soon as someone decides to bring it to mods' attention.

My Mood
    Worried

I'm bringing attention! Eeps! Sorry!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yes...here.... It's alright to whine about anything that might be something that is coming...

but...please use a different thread to whine about past comings.

My Mood
    Worried

*blushes* Now that just sounds .. dirty...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this thread is for randomness of those of us who dare not venture out of the collector's forum.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    I think this thread is for randomness of those of us who dare not venture out of the collector's forum.
    I've heard there is something else out there but I'd be too nervous to leave these comfy confines.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    I've just finished reading The 33 about the Chilean Miners which was a pretty good read, just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for any other entertaining survival/exploration books?. I've just ordered Touching the Void and put a Pre-order in for Walking the Amazon.
    I'm reading an ARC of "Finding Everett Ruess" by David Roberts (actual release is early July)...if you liked "Into the Wild," it's in the same vein...a 20-year-old vagabond who disappeared without a trace in 1934. It's pretty good...probably doesn't deserve the treatment it got, but it's one of those 'niche history' books that will be very compelling to the right audience.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events but we just got our asses kicked, pal!"

"That's great. That's just fucking great, man! Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now man! Game's over man, game's fucking over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?"

"How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?"

"Fine, why don't you just put her in charge!"

Love it! Need to watch it again, been way too long!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK all....
    Got Farrah the Fiero back today....and I'm so pleased with it.... this car ....MOVES! I mean...damn it's fast! and couldn't be more pleased with the engine install and new paint job.
    Still need to get the seat leathered in matching colors.... but it's almost there.

Here's some pics of the progress so far.

FARRAH the Fiero and Herman the Harley....

new custom duel exhaust new custom aluminum wheels with 205-55-12 high performance tires.

added the spoiler to give it more stability at higher speeds...

Some major junk in Farrah's trunk!

I still have to have a custom carpeted wood cover to hide the battery's new location (which had to be moved to the trunk tomake room for the 2XX engine upgrade).

and this is why this car goes FAAAST!
    took out the old 4 cylinder 160 Horsepower, and upgraded (ha ha) to a GMC 350 with 310 horsepower....new 5 speed getrag tranny, heavy duty clutch, edelbrock 4 barrel performance carb. and most everything else new...

couldn't get all my toys in this picture... the ski boat and harley sidecar are behind the fence by the side of the house... but here you can see Monica the Miata, Farrah the Fiero, Herman the Harley, and the big mean Green Machine. (the DJ trailor is just name the trailor)
    yes I do collect more than books... but I'm out of room now, no more vehicles.

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

so i can whine about my relationship here? after all, my girlfriend is almost always coming.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping this thread was all a big misunderstanding and we're actually talking about wine!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    "Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events but we just got our asses kicked, pal!"

"That's great. That's just fucking great, man! Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now man! Game's over man, game's fucking over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?"

"How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?"

"Fine, why don't you just put her in charge!"

Love it! Need to watch it again, been way too long!!!
    Good idea,
    I just might do that.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the Fiero Terry looks great, I think it was 1984 and I was wavering between the Fiero and the Honda CRX (they were both brand new) I got the CRX and it was best but part of me has always wanted a Fiero.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweeeeeeet!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I still have to have a custom carpeted wood cover to hide the battery's new location (which had to be moved to the trunk tomake room for the 2XX engine upgrade).

Oy, - I bought this one back in 1988 and had it since.... once you have one, they're hard to let go. taken me a year to get to this stage... still have to install a new sound system and upgrade to custom made leather seats.... but getting close.

I spent this afternoon making from scratch, an insert to go over the relocated battery in the trunk.... I think it came out pretty nice, if I say so myself. (Patting my own back)

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oy, - I bought this one back in 1988 and had it since.... once you have one, they're hard to let go. taken me a year to get to this stage... still have to install a new sound system and upgrade to custom made leather seats.... but getting close.

I spent this afternoon making from scratch, an insert to go over the relocated battery in the trunk.... I think it came out pretty nice, if I say so myself. (Patting my own back)

Came out very nice Terry looks original.

I decided on the crx for practical reasons (hatchback for carrying all my work tools and making deliveries) but the fun part of me wanted the Fiero, congrats again looks fantastic.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Terry, I think I just wet my pants! That car is DOPE!!!! OMG
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Adumbros View Post
    so i can whine about my relationship here? after all, my girlfriend is almost always coming.
    When She's with me????

Sorry, couldn't resist. If you're gonna "leave one out over the plate". Expect it to be driven. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Game over man, game over!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 972 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast