Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 972 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 577 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,925 of 24293

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Bob seems to be in good spirits these days maybe because he obtained a signed "Revival". Had I known he was without I would have purchased one for him and considered it an honor to be part of his amazing collection. You rock, Bob!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Production on It to begin soon with the time frame and some character's names changed

‘It’ Director on Adapting Stephen King & Changing the Original Novel’s Timeframe

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well, Bob seems to be in good spirits these days maybe because he obtained a signed "Revival". Had I known he was without I would have purchased one for him and considered it an honor to be part of his amazing collection. You rock, Bob!!!
    Yes a big congratulations, Bob!! You're the man!!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    A french publisher contacted me a wee while ago for a book about Stephen King.
    About a month or so ago I sent him a first draft, and he told me today that he likes it and want to go forward with it (probably need a bit of editing but nothing major).

Very cool! Congrats!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

About a month or so ago I sent him a first draft, and he told me today that he likes it and want to go forward with it (probably need a bit of editing but nothing major).

Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all,

I just tried to PM Lot Guy (Matt), and I couldn't. Instead the page read that his box is full. How can I contact him?

Thanks,
    Mike

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ockhamistic View Post
    Hello all,

I just tried to PM Lot Guy (Matt), and I couldn't. Instead the page read that his box is full. How can I contact him?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Mike, you just have to wait until he deletes some PMs so there's room for your message.

John

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jeremy!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know where else to post this....

Stroppygoblin! Clear your inbox so I can PM you!!!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Packing books. Packing books. Packing books. Packing books.
    Moving on saturday
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Packing books. Packing books. Packing books. Packing books.
    Moving on saturday
    Doesn't matter how careful you are, something always gets dinged!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

"Three baby boys born in Scotland last year were called M, R and T."

They know who's the boss

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-31833261

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, it took the better part of my day, but I finally got all the "Best Comedy Tournament" threads out of the "Unread threads" que!!! LOL LOL This thing is way worse than I ever was, or could be for the HF and amazingly garners no ill will!! LOL LOL Good thing I am getting out of the business. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a big thumbs up to the Bayern Munchen fans out there after their big 7:0 win in the Champions League yesterday. Mia san Mia!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just heard that Terry Pratchett has died. I'm very upset about the news, more so because I met him in the early 90s when he did a book signing at my store. He was such a great person. RIP Terry.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tell me this isn't just about the coolest thing ever.....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved it when they asked the kid did he know who it was and he said Iron Man and Robert D. liked that!

Totally awesome for that kid! And yes very cool indeed!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I just got an ARC of this new book....Someone tell Merlin I'm giving it a one-star review no matter how good it is. I'm going to absolutely savage it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0544022092

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I just got an ARC of this new book....Someone tell Merlin I'm giving it a one-star review no matter how good it is. I'm going to absolutely savage it.

LOL LOL LOL "Flawed" is a very kind term, but you have to admit he was colorful!!!

"The two of them deserve each other. One's a born liar and the other is convicted" - Billy Martin

“Everything looks nicer when you win. The girls are prettier, the cigars taste better. The trees are greener.”—Billy Martin
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

LOL LOL LOL "Flawed" is a very kind term, but you have to admit he was colorful!!!

"The two of them deserve each other. One's a born liar and the other is convicted" - Billy Martin

“Everything looks nicer when you win. The girls are prettier, the cigars taste better. The trees are greener.”—Billy Martin
    Haha - Billy Martin's great. I'm looking forward to the book, actually.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Fixed some broken wiring in my vehicle today...hope nothing catches on fire in the future.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha - Billy Martin's great. I'm looking forward to the book, actually.
    I kinda miss him. He took getting tossed to a whole other level!!! I believe he invented dirt kicking on umpires!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Moved in the new flat this weekend. My friend hated the fact that I collect books (lol), and so far they are staying in the boxes in the garage (which is absolutely dry and therefore "safe").
    Some painting to do and moving stuff about, and then, i'll get my books sorted and buy new book shelves
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Lilja has a nice collection! A real "Stephen King library"
    I wish I had such a room at home, but I dont really have that much space
    >>> http://www.liljas-library.com/articl...d=4437&ref=rss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 972 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 577 ... LastLast