Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 972 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    My lit prof just assigned The Shining!
    You have the greatest Lit professor ever! Which class, specifically, is this? Great Modern Literature or something? Normally lit classes are forced to read horribly dry "classics" from 150 years ago....
    Well, it's a genre lit class... so not terribly surprising the prof chose him. Still though, it's not too bad to be asked to write papers on King all month! What was surprising is that most of my classmates have no experience reading King. Nor even seeing "his" films. The few that do are all older students, like myself. I'm not talking geriatrics, but probably 30+. Is King lost on "kids these days?"

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think just reading in general is lost on a lot of kids these days.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I think just reading in general is lost on a lot of kids these days.
    Sad face indeed.

On a much happier note, Another Random Comment:

I've made it through the first round of cuts and my first univ. of choice has extended me an invitation to interview for their grad program!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Erin.

Congrats, Tim!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    If CD can't help, get a case from Dolso, the one-handed, wooden slipcase wonder!!!!
    Dick, A friend that's a cut above the rest

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    If CD can't help, get a case from Dolso, the one-handed, wooden slipcase wonder!!!!
    Yep, he certainly Slices right to the core of the issue!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

YOU GUYS ARE SICK AND CRUEL!!! SHAME ON YOU!!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    Thanks, Pixie ~ I appreciate the concern
    but you have to forgive them, after all, NO ARM, NO FOUL!!

Thanks,
    Dick & his trusty table-saw named "Bobbit"
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn!! Out sick Pun-ed by the master!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post

Thanks,
    Should be in the random comments thread, BUT, any updates on the recovery Dick?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn!! Out sick Pun-ed by the master!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh! I SAW that coming.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

God, I'm bored....(I know this is going to sound like a shocker coming from me, but.....) I am craving more Doctor Who!

Also, I fee like I am missing something with all these puns?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dick (Dolso) had an accident with a table (?) saw awhile back, hence the "arm" and "saw" puns. Now you're in the know.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks for the update, Ricky!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Dick (Dolso) had an accident with a table (?) saw awhile back, hence the "arm" and "saw" puns. Now you're in the know.
    Quite right, That's why he is currently experiencing pain and Saw-ness!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I fought the SAW -- and the ~ ~ SAW won........
    www.bookslipcase.com

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks,
    Yeah, so don't get all up in ARMs over it!

I fought the SAW -- and the ~ ~ SAW won........
    I have to HAND it to you, Dick: Your puns are the best HANDS down.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Patrick, you really put your THUMB on it!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Merlin, you're just SLICING through these puns!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guys

This is supposed to be a serious discussion.

Quit cutting up.

Karl

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate to be short with ya'll, but while I'm amazed at everyone's shear brilliance, I'm thinking we should trim back on the puns here, otherwise the mods might sever our posting privileges and cut us off from the group. I for one couldn't hack that.

Country
    Country Flag

Just saw this video:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...nrll&gt1=42006

Crazy if it's real.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just saw this video:
    Crazy if it's real.

I think I'll donate my body to CD publishing.

Brian - you guys could publish a "Carrie" limited in a special leather binding that no other publisher could touch - and very few collectors would want to touch (but the King fanatics from here would all want to own).

I'm pretty sure I'm good for at least a 26 lettered copy edition.... give me a couple of years and a few more big macs - possible a 52 (A -ZZ) copy edition.

But if I'm gonna will you guys my corpse, I expect to get first dibs on any new King lettered editions from now til then.

PS. my penis would make a mighty fine bookmark for some lucky collector.

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe the signature sheets could even be signed in blood.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone - a good laugh is always great!!!

Yea, Ricky, it was a table-saw. It darn near took my entire hand off. Docs say that I cut everything except the Radial (?radius?) bone, the Radial nerve & a couple of muscles for the thumb.

Thanks for asking Eric ~ I just got back from my last surgery in Denver. Did a bone graft to 'fill in the holes' that the saw blade left so I'm back in a full arm cast again. Doc says I have enough titanium in my arm to build a decent driver (if I could play golf). Spent the last 4 months with physical therapy regaining some movement, flexibility & strength in my hand but that will go by the wayside now till the cast is off. I'm still doing a little bit of 1-handed case building but not near as much as before.

Sir Boomme ~ I'd like to pre-order a specific body part book. Since I don't know you, I need to find out where you still have hair growing 'cause I REALLY want a Hairy Carrie
    www.bookslipcase.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 972 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast