Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 972 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 468 868 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. We just want to move on but I couldn't help but vent to my online family. If anyone out there is married to or is a high ranking (Army) military official you could make this issue improve. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Germany is over. This experience has been awful and we were treated awful. We are looking for representation.
    So sorry to hear this. I hope things get better for you and your family going forward.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Why has nobody started a Bernie Wrightson thread? and does anyone know his email address or how to contact him. He is one of my all time favorite's.

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. We just want to move on but I couldn't help but vent to my online family. If anyone out there is married to or is a high ranking (Army) military official you could make this issue improve. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Germany is over. This experience has been awful and we were treated awful. We are looking for representation.
    So sorry to hear this. I hope things get better for you and your family going forward.
    i was born and grew up in Germany during my early year, went back a couple of years ago and had sort of the same problem

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that it wasn't what you hoped for, Tim. Hopefully things will only go up from here.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Today feels like rock bottom so I'm guessing there is only one way from here. Our employer and government just took a big sh** on us and told us to smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Sorry to hear that it wasn't what you hoped for, Tim. Hopefully things will only go up from here.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I go to Germany every year one or two times and have never had any bad issues in 30+ years of going. Yes, I speak the language and have real good friends there and it is usually just two weeks but I've found the local people on the street actually pretty nice also. Sucks you had a bad experience....that should not happen.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem with Germans. Have a problem with the Army and our Government. I need to stop posting about this and keep my mouth shut before they make me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I go to Germany every year one or two times and have never had any bad issues in 30+ years of going. Yes, I speak the language and have real good friends there and it is usually just two weeks but I've found the local people on the street actually pretty nice also. Sucks you had a bad experience....that should not happen.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Why has nobody started a Bernie Wrightson thread? and does anyone know his email address or how to contact him. He is one of my all time favorite's.
    He's on Facebook and Twitter.
    His official site still says "The Official Website Returns in July 2011."

His old site had a mailing address where you could send autograph requests.
    I did see something in the last couple of years saying he no longer does sketches or commissions for fans.
    Mark Twain

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    really it does depend on how much german you can speak, mine is extremely rusty

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a RANDOM call on my cell today .... I did not answer however something told me to call back.
    It turned out to be a guy we met while waiting in line for the Letterman show that King and Mellencamp were on ( June 5th ?)
    We were chatting in line about King and he mentioned having an extra Dr Sleep sleep mask he got at the Book Expo.
    I gave him my number so we could meet up while I was in NY and acquire his extra. I never heard a thing and figured kay sarah sarah (what will be will be).
    Today he calls telling me he still had that extra mask and offered to send it to me. I guess buying tickets for the NY event reminded him of our conversation.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Being off-the-grid for a couple of weeks is very refreshing but now that we have sort-of-decent WiFi on our current camping site in Italy I couldn't resist logging in and saying 'hi' to my friends in The Corner, and sending you some good vibes from Tuscany. We plan to be back home in the Lowlands next Friday so you can expect me to resume 'contributing' to the forum by then!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope you're both having a great time!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

After writing 8,500 words on a new story this week, I deserve a night off

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At the risk of starting more drama ~~~ (I hope everyone understands that this is supposed to be humorous.....)

If you're paying the least bit of attention ... Is this New Yorks' finest??

DER WEINER SPITZER~

You have to admit they're good for some laughs and a little bit of my kind of entertainment....

I hope he keeps his head up, that he hangs in there, his campaign money doesn’t shrivel up, and he doesn’t prematurely evacuate the mayoral race…it should be a helluva erection…er, election. Let’s just hope we don’t live to see the day that he teams up on a bi-partisan ticket with Boehner....

From a guy that has no room to talk -- Dick
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dictacular Dolso, just dictacular ... well done
    We all float down here!

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Michael! We miss you. Hope youre having a blast over there (and drinking lots and lots of their wine).
    Explorer - Thats pretty cool!
    Pretty Funny Dolso...

A Smoking Update: I actually lost track of how long Ive been on the patch. I have five left in the box which means Ive been on it for nine days. Except I might have forgotten to swap out patches the other day. Not sure. Ive cheated twice. Both times in the morning which seems to be the hardest time (I usually have three cigarettes concurrent with three cups of coffee before being able to start my day). Im pretty happy with my progress tho still have a ways to go. This Patch thing definitely helps but its not an end all. Still takes quite a bit of conviction.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Michael! We miss you. Hope youre having a blast over there (and drinking lots and lots of their wine).
    Explorer - Thats pretty cool!
    Pretty Funny Dolso...

A Smoking Update: I actually lost track of how long Ive been on the patch. I have five left in the box which means Ive been on it for nine days. Except I might have forgotten to swap out patches the other day. Not sure. Ive cheated twice. Both times in the morning which seems to be the hardest time (I usually have three cigarettes concurrent with three cups of coffee before being able to start my day). Im pretty happy with my progress tho still have a ways to go. This Patch thing definitely helps but its not an end all. Still takes quite a bit of conviction.
    I'll be damned if I will comment one way or the other. I may be an "Ass", but not that big of one!!! You go girl!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    At the risk of starting more drama ~~~ (I hope everyone understands that this is supposed to be humorous.....)

If you're paying the least bit of attention ... Is this New Yorks' finest??

DER WEINER SPITZER~

You have to admit they're good for some laughs and a little bit of my kind of entertainment....

I hope he keeps his head up, that he hangs in there, his campaign money doesn’t shrivel up, and he doesn’t prematurely evacuate the mayoral race…it should be a helluva erection…er, election. Let’s just hope we don’t live to see the day that he teams up on a bi-partisan ticket with Boehner....

From a guy that has no room to talk -- Dick
    Well said!!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'll be damned if I will comment one way or the other. I may be an "Ass", but not that big of one!!! You go girl!!!
    Sigh. Occasionally you get on my nerves Mr. Bill.
    I am sorry I called you an ass.
    There. Public apology.
    Better now?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sigh. Occasionally you get on my nerves Mr. Bill.
    I am sorry I called you an ass.
    There. Public apology.
    Better now?
    Nah, That's OK. In retrospect, it was an "Ass" kinda comment, but at the time it was not intended that way. We're cool? I'm cool? The site is cool? LOL LOL LOL

I suppose I deserved it. Lets move on to the next "Ass" LOL LOL LOL

BTW, Glad your "Quit" program is going well. Keep on, keeping on!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted

The site is definitely cool. And yes we're cool.
    You're not the one who sent me the IT gift edition are you?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I truly wish I was, but alas, I would have given it to the HF first. Sorry and congrats on your good fortune.

Spoiler:
    I'd ask "Bad Penny" he has a rep for that sort of thing!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I truly wish I was, but alas, I would have given it to the HF first. Sorry and congrats on your good fortune.

Spoiler:
    I'd ask "Bad Penny" he has a rep for that sort of thing!!!
    Nope, not me, I disclaim all knowledge and stuff and things associated with this one .... (there are many more Samaritanal gestures on the site than my occasional foray Wild Bill)

Awesome gesture on the part of the mystery individual - spreading the collecting love !!!!

Great to hear that you're still fighting the good fight with the nicotine devil Nadine - keep it up !!!!
    We all float down here!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that. What do you mean by "representation"?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 972 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 468 868 ... LastLast