Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 972 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 800 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ari, you win everything
    Christine

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only thing I have to say about the Conenticut ordeal:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-SeKsVm7YE
    Christine

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quite some bullshiting here (at work).
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I think we found a house to rent! We have only been in the hotel (all of us together) for one week and we are ready to go. Everyone is snippy, grumpy, and sick of seeing each other.
    Glad to hear things are starting to work out for you and your family, Tim!!

Happy Holidays!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I think we found a house to rent! We have only been in the hotel (all of us together) for one week and we are ready to go. Everyone is snippy, grumpy, and sick of seeing each other.
    Glad to hear things are starting to work out for you and your family, Tim!!

Happy Holidays!!!
    Thanks. Contract is signed and we should be moving in on 1/4/13 or 4/1/13 whichever way you want to look at it.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Derby v Hull City - football!

Big football game tomorrow!

Was hoping to get there, but too much going on.

I'm Hull City through and through, so hoping for a good win. Tom, not sure if you are going, but hope its enjoyable! Even if you are a Derby fan!

Lol

http://www.hullcity-mad.co.uk/head_t...ty/index.shtml

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha yeah, i'll be there, i forgot you were a Hull fan, now i'm nervous, glad Fulham took their keeper back though
    You'll probably get to look at Will Hughes too, future England player! Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal and Barcelona are after him!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I went to the Forest game and he looked good. Hope tonight is more fun, that game was a 2 penalty, 1 hand of god goal for us to win. Ok but was hoping for a bit more. Good result in our favour.

Was looking forward to this as was going to see if you we're about for a beer beforehand, say hello.

Another time.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah should be a good game, and definitely if you're in the area get in touch, a beer sounds good!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Any odds out there about my book collection making it across the Atlantic unscathed?

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/2072312

Half time derby 1 hull 1

Derby have had more shots, with a last minute goal at half time, should I be worried Tom?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Posted my review in the Gem Theater, but thought I would throw it out here.

Just viewed "Jack Reacher" . Thoroughly enjoyed it. I haven't read the books-and now I think I'll try one. Cruise pulls it off in most every way. The resigned looks he gives when 5 guys want to take him out of a bar and beat him up is priceless. Needless to say the 5 guys were the ones who suffered. Reacher shows up to "solve" a crime that has already been solved. The evidence is perfect-too perfect.
    Outstanding driving scenes reminiscent of "Bullet". Reacher thrashes a beautiful 1970 Chevelle and the sound is magnificent. Predictable to just the right degree.
    Like popcorn, pussy, and beer-I couldn't get enough-more please!
    5/6 beers on the RFSRS. One beer reduction because Cruise is 5'6'' instead of 6'5".

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Half time derby 1 hull 1

Derby have had more shots, with a last minute goal at half time, should I be worried Tom?
    Gutted with that, you only had 2 shots on goal and won 2 - 1, just a shame we have a poor manager in Clough who didn't get his tactics right all game.
    Hull looked a decent side, though i worry for you when all the talented young players (like Brady, left back) return to their parent clubs

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Any odds out there about my book collection making it across the Atlantic unscathed?
    2 to 1 for safe arrival. (crosses fingers)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

this actually gets even more hilarious as you read the auction. notice all the great pics, he didnt want to miss a single angle.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-box-of-Hos...item3ccd3a2430

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A bit disappointed : "[...] at this time, we have decided to pursue a candidate that is more in line with our current requirements. [...] "

From my point of view, i have the perfect profile for them (and i fit perfectly their requirements) so they must have someone even better, or the fact that i am from the other side of the globe was annoying for them. Oh well... :-(
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    A bit disappointed : "[...] at this time, we have decided to pursue a candidate that is more in line with our current requirements. [...] "

From my point of view, i have the perfect profile for them (and i fit perfectly their requirements) so they must have someone even better, or the fact that i am from the other side of the globe was annoying for them. Oh well... :-(
    Sorry it did not work out. You will find something and when you do I'm sure it will be perfect for you.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that! Best of luck elsewhere.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else having trouble uploading pictures to their gallery? I tried three times this morning and although it says the upload was successful, the pictures aren't there.

Any help/suggestions/comments are appreciated.

SKC

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It should be okay. Mine has made it back AND forth twice. Just remember to photograph each box upon arrival if you seen any punctures, dents, or crushed corners. And then of course take pictures of the damaged books as you unpack them. The moving company is liable for any and all damages.

Good luck!

SKC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Half time derby 1 hull 1

Gutted with that, you only had 2 shots on goal and won 2 - 1, just a shame we have a poor manager in Clough who didn't get his tactics right all game.
    Hull looked a decent side, though i worry for you when all the talented young players (like Brady, left back) return to their parent clubs
    I can't believe the amount of shots you had on target. Very excited by being in automatic position though, lets see where we are in 5 months time.

Good luck and merry Xmas.

Dave

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Thanks RF! Good review. Looking forward to seeing it. And funny about the beer reduction. It is too bad he's not a bit taller

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Posted my review in the Gem Theater, but thought I would throw it out here.

Just viewed "Jack Reacher" . Thoroughly enjoyed it. I haven't read the books-and now I think I'll try one. Cruise pulls it off in most every way. The resigned looks he gives when 5 guys want to take him out of a bar and beat him up is priceless. Needless to say the 5 guys were the ones who suffered. Reacher shows up to "solve" a crime that has already been solved. The evidence is perfect-too perfect.
    Outstanding driving scenes reminiscent of "Bullet". Reacher thrashes a beautiful 1970 Chevelle and the sound is magnificent. Predictable to just the right degree.
    Like popcorn, pussy, and beer-I couldn't get enough-more please!
    5/6 beers on the RFSRS. One beer reduction because Cruise is 5'6'' instead of 6'5".
    Very sorry to hear this but my hopes are that you will find something even better. Sometimes these things work out for the best.

reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    It should be okay. Mine has made it back AND forth twice. Just remember to photograph each box upon arrival if you seen any punctures, dents, or crushed corners. And then of course take pictures of the damaged books as you unpack them. The moving company is liable for any and all damages.

Good luck!

SKC
    Thanks! Fingers and toes crossed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 972 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 800 ... LastLast