Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 430 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,725 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!! So glad you could make it here, hope you enjoy it!!
    In Digitized Remorse

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    It's a warning to be careful when clicking spoilers - you never know what you will find...

Ain't that right Merlin???

Don't you know it, Goblin-Guy!!! LOL

Welcome to the site, Reesh!!!!

Be sure to weigh in here!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...uot-Temp-quot-...
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

John F. Kennedy Reesh is on a distinguished road Reesh's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

hehe, true that, stroppygoblin!

Yay and thanks Josh! I'm sure I will enjoy it here!

And thankyou Merlin for the welcome. I've also added my contribution to the thread you linked too!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, Reesh!

John F. Kennedy Reesh is on a distinguished road Reesh's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the welcome, Ben!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just realized, some of you newer member's may not be up to date with regard to the site' Haven Fund Raiser, scheduled to begin 1/1/14. For a brief intro visit here...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...108#post818108

We (ok, "I") kinda go full tilt boogie for this charity each year. The result is a lot of cool items for auction, a lot of laugh's and a very cool "Grand Prize Giveaway"!!! Join in the fun!!!

Also, be sure to check this out...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Mania-Contest

As the winner will receive a $25 credit to the "Giveaway" raffle!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler stoppoker will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Default Some Music Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    Hello stoppoker! Are you neighbors with Axel Rudi Pell?
    Ohh no, it's not my music, I heard before of them and now I read Pell comes from Bochum, Ruhrarea, but I think he lives in a better, rich quarter

Some years before I heard Music of Tom Angelriper from Gelsenkirchen, Ruhrarea, but it has changed.

I was born in the City of your(?) Genre heroes, I was born in Essen, Ruhrarea, the City of Kreator, I saw them here http://www.openair-werden.de/index.php?id=73
    It was a kind of funny but not my favorites.

My Alltime-Must-haves are
    Tom Petty and the heartbreakers
    Queen
    REM
    Doors
    Bob Marley
    Neil Young
    and more and more Jazz and Blues Classics

and the german singers
    Stefan Stoppok also from Essen, Ruhrarea (the best of all look at my username!)
    Grönemeyer, Bochum, Ruhrarea
    Selig, Hamburg
    Helge Schneider, Mülheim, Ruhrarea

So you see a lot of Ruhrarea!

sip2005

test

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am new to this site and wanted to say hello. I have been an SK fan for years. I have been a casual collector up until this past year. After picking up a 1st/1st Carrie I got a little distracted with S/L.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I saw a few posts on the www.stephenkingcollector.com about this site.

Who is your favorite character? Wow not sure I can narrow it down to one. Top three (in no order) Andy Dufresne, John Coffey, Stu Redman

What is your favorite book? The Stand

How old are you? 43

Where are you from? Northern California

do you have a nickname? Nope

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok. you passed. Come on in and reap!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    From The Collector site

Who is your favorite charcter?
    Not sure I can narrow it down to one, my top three, in no order would be Andy Dufresne, John Coffey, and Stu Redman

What is your favorite book?
    The Stand

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    California

do you have a nickname?
    Nope

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!!
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, racerx45! Be sure to post often!

John

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

just echoing the others - Welcome!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello!
    In Digitized Remorse

Traveler Ashling will become famous soon enough

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

My (now) ex boyfriend bought me 1, 2, 5 and 6 for my 21st birthday. Although it didn't work out I will always be grateful that he introduced me to them.

Who is your favourite character?
    I really love them all but if i had to pick one it would be Detta

What is your favorite book?
    The drawing of the three

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Dundalk, Ireland

do you have a nickname?
    just Ash

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Ashling!

Detta Walker eh?' 'Dat's one scary lady fo'shaw!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you have what it takes to join my "Minions"?????

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...en-Fund-Raiser...
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, welcome!
    In Digitized Remorse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 430 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 ... LastLast