Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 430 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

The White Guy Chap is on a distinguished road Chap's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha, I'm already lost on that one. worst time ever to come back.
    Some are born to sweet delight,

some are born to the endless night.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome...Back Chap! I'm one of the newish folks here so you're new to me.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello Stranger, nice to meet you - and welcome

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's good to have you back home with us, Chap.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

chap is back!!!

Spent all that time traveling
    I first read it as "time traveling"...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I still do.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred View Post

Spent all that time traveling
    I first read it as "time traveling"...
    The statement of someone who's recently watched some Who.

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I still do.
    The statement of someone who, by most people's standards, watches Who too much. (But not by my standards, of course! )
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't actually write that post. So maybe I should hop into the TARDIS and go back in time to do it right now.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

It's so good to have you back here! It was a lonely place without you
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God's Avatar

New here, but wanted to bless all of you.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I doubt you exist, but welcome.

If you rescue me

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    A Blessing from God, hmmmm can I put this in the "favor bank"????

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

at last! now, go to The (amicable) Religious Discussion Thread and manifest yourself.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

at last! now, go to The (amicable) Religious Discussion Thread and manifest yourself.
    LOL Good idea!!! They need it!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, i always wanted to debate the existence of god with god.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello God, long time no see!
    I've tried calling, but... you never answer.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Yes, i always wanted to debate the existence of god with god.
    I've always wanted to see Richard Dawkins debate the existence of god with god, now that would be awesome!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Chap View Post
    Hello God, long time no see!
    I've tried calling, but... you never answer.
    He's been busy talking to bears, Chap.

Traveler Thelq5hero is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default Introduction to the forums

Hi mates,

I am glad to introduce my self to you, I am new here but I am willing to have a great time with you and share you all the good stuff I have to offer!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

This thread will likely be merged with our main introduction thread.

If you rescue me

Traveler unsuctQualt is on a distinguished road unsuctQualt's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Hey folks, it's better to be late than never

Hey guys.. a few words about myself,.. I'm usually one of those ignorant folks that would browse through the forums, seek out
    Necessary information and leave Due to some recent events in my life I came to a conclusion and had decided to change
    this ugly aspect about myself and begin contributing as well, or may be at least saying thank you once in a while to those that continually contribute here.

Regards,
    Oscar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by unsuctQualt View Post
    Hey guys.. a few words about myself,.. I'm usually one of those ignorant folks that would browse through the forums, seek out
    Necessary information and leave Due to some recent events in my life I came to a conclusion and had decided to change
    this ugly aspect about myself and begin contributing as well, or may be at least saying thank you once in a while to those that continually contribute here.

Regards,
    Oscar
    Welcome to the site, Oscar!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the Camp, I guess you all know why we're here. - The Who
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

This thread will probably end up being merged into our regular introduction thread at some point.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 430 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 ... LastLast