Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 430 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,700 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fox92 View Post
    So, it's all Jean's doing!)) I'm sure you all know this Bear here He told me about this interesting site and finally here I am!
    Brilliant! Welcome to the site Fox, any friend of the Bear is a friend of ours

Traveler Fox92 is on a distinguished road Fox92's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Brilliant! Welcome to the site Fox, any friend of the Bear is a friend of ours
    It's so nice

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

especially considering that you're both foxes

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    especially considering that you're both foxes
    Any coffee with all that sugar?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Vagrant Dead pickle is on a distinguished road pickle's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, just to let you all know i am back. havnt been here since 2009 but yeah i missed it too much
    ... From the keyboard of Kevin

"A gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff."

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    well, you know that bears have always been ladies' bears...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    well, you know that bears have always been ladies' bears...
    I see that. Sure you're a bear and not a fox??? LOL LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

well, you sure can define a bear as a very big grizzly fox with round ears and short tail

Goldmember The Last Regulator is on a distinguished road The Last Regulator's Avatar

Hi. I'm Michael. Some of you might know me or have heard of me. I'm intimidated by new surroundings. Just wish everything looked like it used to on .net - all my good old anything else threads in one forum list. i am very confused. HALP or just let me squirm, whichever is more entertaining for you.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I feel like you should squirm instead. I don't like squirming. Welcome to the site. Also, I replied to your post on facebook to give you a decent starting point. Hopefully that helps!
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Goldmember The Last Regulator is on a distinguished road The Last Regulator's Avatar

I see I see. Perhaps I will seek this Blue Heaven.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Mike ! Let us know if you have any questions and we'll be sure to ignore them as best we can !

(I'm Fernando, btw)

Traveler nikky_ is on a distinguished road nikky_'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone!
    I just discovered the site through a fb post by "The Last Regulator" ( I hope you don't mind that I followed you here ). In the last years I started to really miss dt.net, I am not sure why I never found this forum though...
    Now for the questions:

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I started reading the series when Wolves of the Calla came out and they republished the other books in German. Loved all of them from the start and still enjoy everything DT related.

Who is your favorite character?
    I love all of them so I can't really decide.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Vienna, Austria

Do you have a nickname?
    well, I guess that's pretty obvious

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Nikky ! Great to have you on board.

Traveler nikky_ is on a distinguished road nikky_'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks guys!
    love how everything feels so warm and fuzzy here - I spent a lot of time in wedding forums lately and they are usually really bitchy, so this really feels like coming home

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome home!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler jsr is on a distinguished road

Default just thought i'd say "Hi"

Hi,
    This is my first post on this forum. I love the DT series and at the moment I'm re-reading the series for the 4th time!
    I really hope Universal reverse their descion to scrap the DT films and tv show.
    Ka like a wheel!
    JSR

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Welcome to the boards, jsr! You're gonna love it here, I'm sure!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site!!!!!! Have fun and post often!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsr View Post
    Hi,
    This is my first post on this forum. I love the DT series and at the moment I'm re-reading the series for the 4th time!
    I really hope Universal reverse their descion to scrap the DT films and tv show.
    Ka like a wheel!
    JSR
    Welcome to the board!

The White Guy Chap is on a distinguished road Chap's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Guess I should reintroduce myself
    I'm Chap, I'm from Norway and I'm a semi-old git at the hairgraying age of 30, at least for almost another month.
    All this was supposed to be a secret when I first joined this site many moons ago, but the wonderful people here somehow got it out of me
    Speaking of which, some of you guys are among the most beautiful people I've gotten the honor to know, and I don't just mean that physically. So to new members reading this, you have a lot to look forward to

I've been away for a long time.
    Spent all that time traveling, seeing the world, having all kinds of crazy adventures.*

and now I'm back.

*may or may not be factual
    Some are born to sweet delight,

some are born to the endless night.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! You're back in time for our Halloween party! Good luck figuring out who your old friends are!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 430 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast