Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 430 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Along the Path of the Beam Faddah Callahan is on a distinguished road Faddah Callahan's Avatar

Well, our avatars kind of compliment each other, don't they? Heh.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

are you the same Faddah that I remember from .net? I mean, the one who started the thread "Is Roland a Robot", and played riddles?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Along the Path of the Beam Faddah Callahan is on a distinguished road Faddah Callahan's Avatar

I am the Faddah from an earlier forum who played Eddie Riddles...can't say I recall the "Is Roland a Robot" thread, but it sounds like something I'd do. I do believe that you are familiar to me too sir.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Eddie Riddles, right!! I don't think we have a similar thread here, but we sure have a Riddles forum

::hint hint::

Ha-ha, I'll see what I can do...is Walter O'Dimm around, the old riddles section keeper?

Country
    Country Flag

well, he ain't no keeper now, being much too busy with the so-called real life and its problems, but he sure is around! He who hides under the unpretentious name of Jon is in fact the great and mighty Walter-that-was.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, yes! Hello, Faddah. Welcome back.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Faddah!!!!!!!!!

On a personal note, I have missed the hell out of you... now get to Riddles and write one! (Road to the fair day goose.)
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

see, Faddah? you have summoned him

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Who has awakened me!

Traveler dyffryn is on a distinguished road dyffryn's Avatar

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    My cousin got me to read them five years ago. I was hooked.

Who is your favorite character?
    Probably Eddie.

What is your favorite book?
    Wastelands. Favorite scene is probably going into Lud.

How old are you, where are you from?
    24, from Akron, Ohio.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Traveler buffalo_back is on a distinguished road buffalo_back's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Been a lurker for a while now, but I have finally decided to come out of hiding.

My roommate in college actually turned me on to the series. Before that I had been a fan of King, but didn't think the series would interest me. He finally talked me into it and I am very glad he did.

The Drawing of the Three is actually my favorite. Can't quite explain why, it just is.

I'm 25 and I live in Northeast Tennessee

Some of my close friends still call me by my College nickname, Buffalo Bill. This is due to the fact that my voice is quite deep and I can do a dead on impression of Ted Levine from Silence of the Lambs( VOICE ONLY, I tend to draw the line at tailoring with Lane Bryant models).

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo_back View Post
    Been a lurker for a while now, but I have finally decided to come out of hiding.

My roommate in college actually turned me on to the series. Before that I had been a fan of King, but didn't think the series would interest me. He finally talked me into it and I am very glad he did.

The Drawing of the Three is actually my favorite. Can't quite explain why, it just is.

I'm 25 and I live in Northeast Tennessee

Some of my close friends still call me by my College nickname, Buffalo Bill. This is due to the fact that my voice is quite deep and I can do a dead on impression of Ted Levine from Silence of the Lambs( VOICE ONLY, I tend to draw the line at tailoring with Lane Bryant models).
    Welcome to the forum...and now I know who I am not moving furniture with (j/k)!

Traveler Liquidchick is on a distinguished road Liquidchick's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I'm new.
    I've been a Stephen King fan since I was a pre-teen, but I've only just read the Dark Tower Series. I put it off because I'm not normally big on fantasy (with exceptions, of course), but boy am I glad I finally read it. I don't know if I can choose a favorite book from the series. My favorite is probably the Wolves of Calla, but that's a hard choice.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the Boards!!!!!!! Post often, your input is invaluable!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome abouard liquidchik - I grew up about 50 miles north of Albany but moved away in the mid 70's. I still go back every year though!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome new friends! ... And welcome home Faddah!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler Belated is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower?: always been a SK fan, decided to try it this year and read all the books in the space of two weeks.

Who is your favorite charcter? Cuthbert, by far.

What is your favorite book? The Drawing of the Three or The Dark Tower.

How old are you? 16.

Where are you from? Australia.

do you have a nickname? Belated is just fine.

Traveler Belated is on a distinguished road

Also, hello/welcome to anyone else?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A belated welcome to Belated.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice sullivan19 is on a distinguished road sullivan19's Avatar

My Mood
    Asleep
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, I'd like to reintroduce myself if that is okay? I fluttered in and out of this site when it was first created, after the old tdt.net. Some people may remember me and I remember a few of those names at the bottom of the screen! After a few years of reading very little fiction and a lot of personal issues, the call the Tower came to me recently. I'm reading the series for a third time and am engrossed even more than before. This time around I'm reading with Complete Concordance in the other hand, reason being I'm trying to creat my own personal maps of Mid-World and the lands within. I do hope to get involved with plenty of DT/SK discussion, although I'm more of a reader than debater these days! Long Days and Pleasant Nights.

And this is my 19th post!

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I'd read The Stand and Insomnia before finding the Gunslinger on the shelves around 01/02. I got into Stephen King through just seeing books like Skeleton Crew, The Stand and Cujo laying around my parent's house.

Who is your favorite charcter? Roland, Eddie and the many forms of Walter Paddick are favourite characters.

What is your favorite book? Hmmm, after recently reading Wizard and Glass and The Waste Lands in short succession, I'll go with these two!

How old are you? 30

Where are you from? London, England

do you have a nickname? Not really, but I do get called all manner of things!

Country
    Country Flag

sullivan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at last! now, that's good news

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 430 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast