Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 515 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 12873

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    I will have several extras of the S/L Edition.......I just don't know how many yet.

I'll keep everybody posted!!!!

AKC
    Received several PMs.......not sure how many I'll have. Stay tuned for # available and price. Then, PM if interested!!!!

If you've heard directly from me via PM, you are officially "on the list".....

I'll let you know!

AKC

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have won opportunity to purchase 11/22/63 S/L.
    Looking for offers to "transfer" this to new collector so book can be sent to you directly.

PM me with offers and check out my post under 11/22/63 thread for full details.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    My asking price is only $349.
    I was only joking about $349; anyone want to help me set the market price at $299 incl. shipping (US Only; international pays actual shipping)?
    SOLD

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not criticizing anyone in any way, but have any of you folks with multiple copies considered "hooking a brother/sister up" at cost plus S/H? Even if it's just a single copy. Lotta folks got burned and it would be the "cool" thing to do. Not that you're not entitled to a profit, this is Capitalist America, just saying is all. Read nothing into it at all and I am definitely not criticizing anyone in anyway. Just sort of "throwing an idea out there" is all.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill. I've got a chance to buy one, and have put it out there for members here to PM me with an offer purely to see what people are prepared to pay. I'm not asking for a set price. If that results in a mark up, I'm going to buy some other King piece for that amount, thus hoping two people here that get a book for what they think is a fair price, is a good result for all parties.

I know some will just think I'm just out for a quick buck, but if that was the case I think I'd do better getting the book delivered and trying my luck on fee bay.

And who knows, maybe no one will take me up on my offer due to the chance the sale won't go through if the delivery address can't be different to the made up one I used to enter the draw anyway...
    Last edited by Jimimck; 11-15-2011 at 07:05 PM. Reason: don't try typing long messages on a cell phone...

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, anyone that wants to let an extra one (S/L) go for $210 (cost + $50) + shipping, please pm me.
    Just throwin' it out there

Karl

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Hey Bill. I've got a chance to buy one, and have put it out there for members here to PM me with an offer purely to see what people are prepared to pay. I'm nit asking for a set price. If that results in a mark up, I'm going to buy some other King piece for ghat amount, thus hoping two people here getting a book for what they think is a fair price is a good result for all parties.

I know some will just think I'm just out for a buck, but if that's was the case I think I'd do better getting book delivered and trying my luck on fee bay.

And who knows, maybe no one will take me up on my offer due to the chance the sale won't go through if the delivery address can't be different to the made up one I used to enter the draw anyway...
    jimimck and anybody else, I was in no way trying to pass judgement on any one. We all do what we can, for who we can amd when we can. I bought a S/L for a fellow member and the idea was on my mind. I am not, in any way trying to pass "judgement". Who the hell am I to do so?
    It was just a thought making it's rounds in my head and I thought I would share it. That's all!!!!! Sorry if I gave mixed signals. None were intended!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh no pal, I know you weren't. I just took the chance to explain what I was doing. I didn't think you were passing judgement or anything.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a tricky discussion to have, because it involves money. On the one hand I understand what you're saying, but on the other hand the argument seems to apply only to this specific book. I would love to own a S/L from the DT series, but I doubt anyone here would sell me their books at cover price. The book has sold for between $319 and $375 on ebay, so I think an offer of $299 shipped is reasonable and does have a home-town discount built-in. Who knows, maybe no one will take me up on it and it'll have to come down.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a tricky discussion to have, because it involves money. On the one hand I understand what you're saying, but on the other hand the argument seems to apply only to this specific book. I would love to own a S/L from the DT series, but I doubt anyone here would sell me their books at cover price. The book has sold for between $319 and $375 on ebay, so I think an offer of $299 shipped is reasonable and does have a home-town discount built-in. Who knows, maybe no one will take me up on it and it'll have to come down.
    Mr. Fulman, I didn't say or mean to imply that you're price wasn't fair. It is. I guess I was trying to imply a more open approach that I personally subscribe to. I'm not trying to say you are wrong in any way shape or form. Just suggesting a more, Altruistic? approach that is your's and others to make. I guess in retrospect I don't really know what I was saying. I had no intention of getting a S/L of 11/22/63, but got involved for the benefit of another member here. See where I'm coming from? I certainly am not passing any form of judgement!!!

We are in a capitalist market and should conduct ourselves accordingly.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My opinion is that if you can sell something for a higher than market-value price, go for it. If it doesn't sell, then try for a lower price. Even here, it's nice to sell/trade things because you were fortunate to have won a lottery or if you were lucky enough to have found an item or items at a great price ... but not necessary.

When I find a single item at better than market-value price, I tend to keep the item. If I am able to find multiples of the same item at better than market-value prices, or if I already have one, then I will buy them with the intention and expectation of selling them at market value price, either here or somewhere else.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll sweeten my deal: 11/22/63 S/L plus a shrinkwrapped Collector's Edition of Under the Dome, $299 shipped in the US. Cover price is $150 for 11/22/63, plus $75 for UtD, plus I paid $30 for tax and shipping on 11/22/63, plus it'll probably cost me $20 to ship it back out, so the profit margin will end up at $25. If that's aceptable to anyone, just send me a PM.

SOLD

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll sweeten my deal: 11/22/63 S/L plus a shrinkwrapped Collector's Edition of Under the Dome, $299 shipped in the US. Cover price is $150 for 11/22/63, plus $75 for UtD, plus I paid $30 for tax and shipping on 11/22/63, plus it'll probably cost me $20 to ship it back out, so the profit margin will end up at $25. If that's aceptable to anyone, just send me a PM.

SOLD
    Congratulations.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't tell whether or not you are being sarcastic.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Don't think he is. I wish I wasn't napping when you posted this.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

He's not. It's genuine nicety.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    He's not. It's genuine nicety.
    That is what is is.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

In that case, thanks.

I think my days of book-flipping are over, though. Too much stress.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have had a change of heart and I am selling two copies of the S/L 11/22/63. I will price them at what I consider to be a site discount. $255 +$7 media mail shipping in USA.
    Sold.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have had a change of heart and I am selling two copies of the S/L 11/22/63. I will price them at what I consider to be a site discount. $255 +$7 media mail shipping in USA.
    Sold.
    Congratulations.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

WeDealInLead: "I wish I wasn't napping when you posted this."

Same here, friend. Damnit work, you screwed me over yet again!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have sold two copies of the S/L 11/22/63 on ebay for $347 each.

AUCTION LINK

AUCTION LINK

On each auction, I paid $43 in ebay and Paypal fees.

If anyone wants the other copy I have, and sends me the money via Paypal with the gift option (no fees this way), I would sell it for $304 plus actual shipping.

PM me if you want it.

SOLD
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    I have won opportunity to purchase 11/22/63 S/L.
    Looking for offers to "transfer" this to new collector so book can be sent to you directly.

PM me with offers and check out my post under 11/22/63 thread for full details.
    I expect to get the email with purchasing instructions in the next couple of days.

**EDIT** Email received which contains unique order code, and phone number to ring and purchase book. The order process is to confirm the email address and US address that was used to enter the draw.

It seems that the actual mailing address can be changed from the address used to enter the draw, so I expect this code can be transferred to new purchaser to have the book sent direct to them. Let me know if you keen to purchase, and I can send all required information...

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone out there interested in an Desperation* S/L with no traycase? The book itself is in good shape (I can post pictures if desired). Ironically, I'm going to blow the proceeds on a traycase for 11/22/63 (plus some other book-related debts I am about to incur). $150 Shipped in the US.

* Originally, my post said Insomnia. Sorry about that.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's a good price (IMO)!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 515 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast