+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 515 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is sort of a classified ad....

I've got a bunch of credit with a bookseller, more than I can actually use. If the difference between cash/credit wasn't so high I'd just cash out, but I can't justify it right now.

Anyways, both the slipcased and traycased editions of "Horns" by Joe Hill are within reach for me - is anyone interested in either and how much would you be willing to pay?

I could also probably get one of the S/L copies of "Riding the Bullet", or some Phil Hale signed 1sts of DTII. Other potentially interesting books to you folks would be "Shades" by Keene/Cooper and "Come Out Tonight" by Richard Laymon.

Wedealinlead - theres also some Lebbon books if you wanted to PM me with a list of what you need.

If anyone is interested, please PM me ASAP!

Thanks!

John F. Kennedy Herbswhere is on a distinguished road

I had to relist The Star Invaders: New item # on eBay is 270680605405. I'm also interested in any other dreams/nightmares that others have been having recently related to the item. That is if you care to share. Thank you.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Herbswhere View Post
    I had to relist The Star Invaders: New item # on eBay is 270680605405. I'm also interested in any other dreams/nightmares that others have been having recently related to the item. That is if you care to share. Thank you.
    Thats some kind of a weird request... may i ask why?
    Good luck with the sale of your item
    I hope that someone here will get it. Its way out of my reach...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

And mine.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A while back someone wanted a Traycase for the S/l From A Buick 8. I finally located my extra case. If interested PM me.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbswhere View Post
    Thats some kind of a weird request... may i ask why?
    Good luck with the sale of your item
    I hope that someone here will get it. Its way out of my reach...
    That request is not so weird (I posted about dreaming of this item a couple of days ago I dreamt that Mr. Rabbit Trick was buying it for £675,000!)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And the other day, my girlfriend dreamt that i was dead... :-/

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    And mine. John
    Whoever gets it, i hope that it will become kind of public. I wouldnt mind paying a few dollars to read it.
    Unfortunately, as it is a copy, i aint sure that the owner would scan it to share it... as it will lose some of its value... maybe with some giant watermark? *wish*
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if this belongs here or not so someone let me know if this post should be moved.
    I would like to read the original (unrevised) Gunslinger. Does anyone know where I can get a copy? Just a plain old paperback will do as I said I want to read it not add it to a collection so I am not worried about condition or edition or any of that as long as all the pages are there.

Any advice?

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blavigne View Post
    I don't know if this belongs here or not so someone let me know if this post should be moved.
    I would like to read the original (unrevised) Gunslinger. Does anyone know where I can get a copy? Just a plain old paperback will do as I said I want to read it not add it to a collection so I am not worried about condition or edition or any of that as long as all the pages are there.

Any advice?
    http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...6x%3D0%26y%3D0

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blavigne View Post

Any advice?

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...6x%3D0%26y%3D0
    Totally awesome. I just paid $3.99 and it's on the way. Thank you!! Merry Christmas to me

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    This is sort of a classified ad....

I've got a bunch of credit with a bookseller, more than I can actually use. If the difference between cash/credit wasn't so high I'd just cash out, but I can't justify it right now.

Anyways, both the slipcased and traycased editions of "Horns" by Joe Hill are within reach for me - is anyone interested in either and how much would you be willing to pay?

I could also probably get one of the S/L copies of "Riding the Bullet", or some Phil Hale signed 1sts of DTII. Other potentially interesting books to you folks would be "Shades" by Keene/Cooper and "Come Out Tonight" by Richard Laymon.

Wedealinlead - theres also some Lebbon books if you wanted to PM me with a list of what you need.

If anyone is interested, please PM me ASAP!

Thanks!
    Also, the PS Publishing edition of "One for the Road" might be had.

If anyone is interested, please PM me ASAP - I need to make a decision before tomorrow.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I count that The Star Invaders will not become available, at least not for a few years. And that's okay...I wouldn't share it if I pay 10k for it...

I've just saw the auction's bids (some "codenames" are recognized in it ) and my guess is that it'll sell for U$S 10.000 (or close to that number).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

@Ari : Depends.. If i was spending 10K (might be going only for a few thousands?), i wouldnt mind sharing if if 2000 people were paying $5 to have the text... ^^
    But yeah i agree : it would be very unlikely it would appear... or maybe published in a book. The updated version of Justin's bibliography? That WOULD rock.

I bet that there are some snipes waiting the end of the auction... The issue is : will it reach the reserve or not?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    and my guess is that it'll sell for U$S 10.000 (or close to that number).
    Try twice that.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a Secretary of Dreams proof #1

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Try twice that.
    Personally I just can't get that excited about photocopied material. It may be the "only known" photocopy but it is still a copy. What do y'all think the original is worth? I think I would have a hard time justifying 10 grand for the original. A photocopy? Really?

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Try twice that.
    Personally I just can't get that excited about photocopied material. It may be the "only known" photocopy but it is still a copy. What do y'all think the original is worth? I think I would have a hard time justifying 10 grand for the original. A photocopy? Really?
    Being that I'd have to take a second mortgage to buy anything for $20k in cash, I can't see doing it. But even for a photocopy, for the right collector to say he or she own some piece of King (signed w/ provenance letter) that NO ONE ELSE does?? I guess I can't say I'd be entirely surprised.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    Try twice that.
    Being that I'd have to take a second mortgage to buy anything for $20k in cash, I can't see doing it. But even for a photocopy, for the right collector to say he or she own some piece of King (signed w/ provenance letter) that NO ONE ELSE does?? I guess I can't say I'd be entirely surprised.

Then again, as I recall that particular item is very personalized. A prominent Artist once told me "personalization" reduces value immediately by 50%. He was referring to Art and such, but to me that would apply here as well. To fork out that much cash for something that was given to someone else and clearly states it, I don't know. Of course, to each his own I suppose.

It is a "One of a kind", unique item.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    Try twice that.

Then again, as I recall that particular item is very personalized. A prominent Artist once told me "personalization" reduces value immediately by 50%. He was referring to Art and such, but to me that would apply here as well. To fork out that much cash for something that was given to someone else and clearly states it, I don't know. Of course, to each his own I suppose.

It is a "One of a kind", unique item.
    I think that applies to art more than books. I guess theres always been a debate, but I'd rather a long inscription with provenance than a flatsigned book.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

What do y'all think the original is worth?
    I would pay $100,000 for the original.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

What do y'all think the original is worth?
    I would pay $100,000 for the original.
    Well, King doesn't need the money but I wonder if he would respond favorably if you made an offer to donate 100 large to The Haven Foundation in return for his copy?

Or he might even make you a copy for a $5K donation. Might be worth a try.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    @Ari : Depends.. If i was spending 10K (might be going only for a few thousands?), i wouldnt mind sharing if if 2000 people were paying $5 to have the text... ^^
    But yeah i agree : it would be very unlikely it would appear... or maybe published in a book. The updated version of Justin's bibliography? That WOULD rock.

I bet that there are some snipes waiting the end of the auction... The issue is : will it reach the reserve or not?
    If it were a US purchaser they could easily be smacked for obvious copyright infringement...especially selling copies. I'm not sure about other places though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Thank you (biomieg) for posting your dream. I often have dreams that become true too...More often than not, that's why I asked. Kind of like my crystal ball. Those of you who have taken the time to email with me personally (and u know who u are) also know I was going to donate to a foundation/library and also volunteer (Meals on Wheels - because they delivered food to my Nana when she had Alzheimers) if the opportunity allows itself. I always like to Pay It Forward. Good Karma is a wonderful thing to have on your side. Stay Posi+ive. ThankYou. "I sleep Hard: > I DREAM HARDER."

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think this particular dream of mine will come true but I do believe that dreaming is a fascinating and bizarre process in which external stimuli get processed in ways your conscious mind is not able to. I am a biologist and I find the human brain to be something amazing.

I agree (mostly)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 515 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast