Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 515 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 9,726 to 9,750 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just updating this thread to stay that I just realised my inbox was full and have cleared it out. If you were unable to PM me, please try again.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

The green mile part 3 uncorrected proof - 325 obo. Proof is in nf condition.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

McSweeney's Mammoth Treasury of Thrilling Tales.

Signed by 15 contributors including King.....who I personally handed the book to in Toronto Canada and watched him sign it.

Another picture:
    Spoiler:

Another picture:
    Spoiler:

$600 plus shipping.

Email me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a bunch of items on ebay right now.

My stuff

15% off for anything I am selling if you buy from me direct and pay with F&F.

Email me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Carrie Dolso slipcase (my carrie is a bit of a tight fit) $75 shipped in US

The Shining Dolso Traycase (Q of 52) with Original Chadbourne art. $235 shipped in US (case only)

Paypal preferred. Will cover US shipping, international at cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A NF copy of IT 1st US trade. Pics can be emailed. $100. I also have a damm close to perfect (pics can be sent) dust jacket to a 1st IT and in a Brodart.. $25.

EDIT: I will ship the copy FREE too of IT!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Carrie Dolso slipcase (my carrie is a bit of a tight fit) $75 shipped in US

The Shining Dolso Traycase (Q of 52) with Original Chadbourne art. $235 shipped in US (case only)

Paypal preferred. Will cover US shipping, international at cost.

Price reduction.

Carrie case $65 shipped
    Shining case $200 shipped

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Thinner PS $60 shipped
    Pet Sematary PS $60 shipped
    Doctor Sleep UK Facsimile $60 shipped

All three for $150 shipped

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Good prices!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Thinner PS $60 shipped
    Pet Sematary PS $60 shipped
    Doctor Sleep UK Facsimile $60 shipped

All three for $150 shipped
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Wow! Good prices!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Somehow, I accidentally ordered four copies of the slip-cased BAZAAR OF BAD DREAMS from CD. If anyone needs one and is willing to put $30 in my Paypal account, I'll send one to you. I'm keeping the other three at this time. USA only unless you want to pay for the postage.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Somehow, I accidentally ordered four copies of the slip-cased BAZAAR OF BAD DREAMS from CD. If anyone needs one and is willing to put $30 in my Paypal account, I'll send one to you. I'm keeping the other three at this time. USA only unless you want to pay for the postage.
    What would the postage be for England? I'll take it off your hands...
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Darn, I have no idea what the postage for England would be. Let me find out.

I called my post office. It would be $49.50 or 40.37 British pounds, which is more than the book is worth, almost.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Darn, I have no idea what the postage for England would be. Let me find out.

I called my post office. It would be $49.50 or 40.37 British pounds, which is more than the book is worth, almost.
    Damn you post office!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Cemetery Dance IT Gift Edition - NF - 425 securely shipped in the US.

That was fast, they are all gone. Thanks!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I OFFERED this FOR THE HAVEN FUND and it was suggested that I sell here...
    LOW NUMBER ticket for the SOLD OUT Sarasota Stephen King Book Signing
    March 15th 2017 2:00PM

BOOKSTORE1 12 South Palm Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34236

This ticket provides you with a place in line among the first 40 people to have a book personally signed in front of you by Stephen King.

This ticket includes a 1st printing 1st Edition copy of End Of Watch

Ticket will be awarded to the person who makes highest offer over $34 (cost of book) made by 12 noon EST Sunday 3/5/17 .
    Private message me your offers and I will try to share where the bid is at during the auction.
    Payment by Paypal due upon announcement of winner!
    ALL PROCEEDS FROM SALE OF THIS TICKET GO TO HAVEN FUND

http://www.sarasotabooks.com/news-2/...6/Stephen-King
    The line will form in number order prior to the 2:00PM event This ticket provides you a place toward beginning of line (among the first 40).

Details from when signing was announced:
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post

This ticket provides you with a place in line among the first 40 people to have a book personally signed in front of you by Stephen King.

Ticket will be awarded to the person who makes highest offer over $34 (cost of book) made by 12 noon EST Sunday 3/5/17 .
    Private message me your offers and I will try to share where the bid is at during the auction.

The line will form in number order prior to the 2:00PM event This ticket provides you a place toward beginning of line (among the first 40).
    WOW, very cool and generous contribution!!!! if I may, what are the details to the signing event? I, for one am not familiar with the event. Regardless, a signed EOW and a chance to meet the man himself? Priceless!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 3/3 SALE!!

- S/L Shining and S/L Doctor Sleep MATCHING #'s (F/F): $1,000

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family and will send as many pics as needed.

US Shipping Included!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I would be all over the DS and Shining matching numbers if there weren't so many other collector things happening right now I have to figure out a way to pay for lol

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Man, I would be all over the DS and Shining matching numbers if there weren't so many other collector things happening right now I have to figure out a way to pay for lol
    Your immortal soul may be worth a few bucks!!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I mentioned I would update occasionally during offering: At this point NO ONE has expressed interest (or my PM box is not working).
    Perhaps anyone who lives close enough or can travel already has their ticket.
    Reminding all this is not a lottery and you actually get to meet, talk to and see Stephen King sign your book.
    Plus the low number ticket assures you will not have to wait in long line for the opportunity.
    AND ALL THE PROCEEDS GO TO THE 2017 HAVEN FOUNDATION FUNDRAISER
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I mentioned I would update occasionally during offering: At this point NO ONE has expressed interest (or my PM box is not working).
    Reminding all this is not a lottery and you actually get to meet, talk to and see Stephen King sign your book.
    Plus the low number ticket assures you will not have to wait in long line for the opportunity.

C'mon folks, its a signed book, a meeting with King and a HF donation!!!! Jump in!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

C'mon folks, its a signed book, a meeting with King and a HF donation!!!! Jump in!!!!!!
    I would do it in a heartbeat if I wasn't stuck in NYC.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

If this were taking place exactly one month later, I would be all over this
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 515 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 ... LastLast