Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 515 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 397 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I checked with the seller to confirm none of the pages are stuck together.
    Well, there WAS that one scene with Odetta/Susannah and Eddie that was pretty hot, IIRC.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Chadbourne has offered to do a remarque of a hedgehog in one of the books.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very funny Bob... you had me going there, well at least until I clicked the link... good one...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Very funny Bob... you had me going there, well at least until I clicked the link... good one...
    Got me too... lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not the prankster. Someone much higher up than me started this.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Bob

Since you aren't the prankster (I thought this was real) please ignore my PM asking if you would consider my Mother-in-laws kidney as a trade for the book set.

Sincerely,

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Obviously people around here can't spell carlosdetweiIler.

I wonder how many PM's Bob received.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Bob

Since you aren't the prankster (I thought this was real) please ignore my PM asking if you would consider my Mother-in-laws kidney as a trade for the book set.

Sincerely,

Mulleins
    Just give him the whole Mother-in-law!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The sellers real name is Woody Johnson.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That was a rather inspired, April's Fool joke, Jerome. Please tell me you do not play the "Organ"!!! LOL I'm gonna assume you are a drummer!! LOL Now, BACK ON TOPIC!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hm... thats interesting ... good to know how much kidneys and MILs are worth

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    That was a rather inspired, April's Fool joke, Jerome. Please tell me you do not play the "Organ"!!! LOL I'm gonna assume you are a drummer!! LOL Now, BACK ON TOPIC!!! LOL
    I didn't do it.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Depends on the mother-in-law...

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Austin powers recall

made me think of the Austin powers movies LOL!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't really know where to post this question, so I'll ask it here:

I left the wrong person feedback for a sale.
    How do I delete this?
    I've been trying for the last 15 minutes, but can't get it to work

sk

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Don't really know where to post this question, so I'll ask it here:

I left the wrong person feedback for a sale.
    How do I delete this?
    I've been trying for the last 15 minutes, but can't get it to work

sk
    You should be able to edit/delete details.
    If you can't get it to work, PM me the details of what you would like deleted.

I didn't do it.
    It seems like I was the unwitting foil for last year's April Fool prank too.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't do it.
    I thought it was Halloween, but perhaps you are often unwitting, a foil, or a dupe...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Shivers VII Hardcover S/L Fine $20
    The Dark Man Artwork Portfolio PC Fine (with usual discoloration to print tops associated with this release) $50
    Bag of Bones US ARC Very Good $15
    Hearts in Atlantis US ARC Very Good $15
    The Scarlet Gospels by Clive Barker US ARC $75

Thanks,
    Tommy

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Salems Gift with Collector's Traycase and full set of prints. $675 and shipping at actual cost.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Salems Gift with Collector's Traycase and full set of prints. $675 and shipping at actual cost.
    SOLD! man sorry I don't have enough for everyone wish I did!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD! man sorry I don't have enough for everyone wish I did!
    Personally, I think someone got a great deal on an awesome collectable.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

I didn't do it.
    I thought it was Halloween, but perhaps you are often unwitting, a foil, or a dupe...
    I guess that is likely true. But perhaps the moderator (moderators?) will use a little more inventiveness in the future with their annual pranks in which hilarity always ensues. This one seems to have run its course.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Updated/bump:

For sale or trade (pics upon request, all books in at least VG+ condition):
    • Doctor Sleep Scribner proof SOLD
    • Mr. Mercedes Scribner proof SOLD
    • Dreamcatcher Hodder & Stoughton UK proof SOLD
    • From A Buick 8 Hodder & Stoughton UK proof - $100 plus shipping

I would also trade for Dan Simmons/George RR Martin 1st/1st editions of equal value.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a pretty nice Gunslinger 2nd edition for sale $235 SOLD
    I will also consider a trade, PM me if interested or if you have any questions
    (Please don't piss off the DT.org staff)

[/QUOTE]

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 515 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 397 ... LastLast