Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 515 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That is a heck of a price; although Grant books no longer is selling DTIII DJ's. I do know someone who has a couple...
    I have a mint uncut DT III DJ that I bought just because it was one of the last ones they had. You never know. Wish I'd been around back when Grant was selling the left over DT I DJ's.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE! $325 (Need some loot to by GRRM ACoK!) I will split the paypal fees with ya and ship for free (to USA)

Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    PayPal Gift option only, not including shipping. Pictures upon request, but please know that my descriptions of conditions are pretty spot-on.

$110 - 26 Castle Rock Newsletter Lot:
    • Volume 2, Number 2 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. Address label on front page.
    • Volume 2, Number 3 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
    • Volume 2, Number 3 - VERY slight yellowing color to the newsprint. Address label.
    • Volume 2, Number 4 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
    • Volume 2, Number 7 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
    • Volume 2, Number 8 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
    • Volume 2, Number 9 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
    • Volume 2, Number 10 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
    • Volume 3, Number 1 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
    • Volume 3, Number 2 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 very minor vertical creases.
    • Volume 3, Number 3 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 very minor vertical creases.
    • Volume 3, Numbers 4/5 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 1 VERY minor vertical crease.
    • Volume 3, Number 6 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 very minor vertical creases.
    • Volume 3, Number 8 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 VERY minor vertical creases.
    • Volume 3, Number 9 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 very minor vertical creases.
    • Volume 3, Number 10 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 VERY minor vertical creases.
    • Volume 3, Number 11 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 very minor vertical creases.
    • Volume 3, Number 11 (supposed to be Number 12)/Volume 4, Number 1 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges on a dime sized spot on the front page. No address label.
    • Volume 4, Number 2 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 minor vertical creases.
    • Volume 4, Number 3 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 minor vertical creases.
    • Volume 4, Number 5 (supposed to be Number 4) - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. Address label. Minor newsprint rubbing on front page.
    • Volume 4, Numbers 5/6 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. Address label, slight bleed through the page. Newsprint rubbing on front page.
    • Volume 4, Number 7 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. Address label with bleedthrough.
    • Volume 4, Number 8 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 strong vertical creases.
    • Volume 4, Number 10 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. Address label, minor bleedthrough.
    • Volume 4, Number 11 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. Address label, minor bleedthrough.

$110 - 10 Gift Sets/Large Print Editions:
    • Desperation and The Regulators Combo with "Keep-You-Up-All-Night" Light - Perfect, still wrapped. Wrapping has a slit down the side, but not big enough to get the books out
    • Stephen King #3 (numbered set): Different Seasons/The Stand Paperback Gift Set - Near perfect, in shrinkwrap.
    • Stephen King #4 (numbered set): Firestarter/The Dead Zone/Salem's Lot Paperback Gift Set - Near perfect, in shrinkwrap.
    • Colored Set: Different Seasons/The Stand/Skeleton Crew Paperback Gift Set - Sealed. Minor bunches on slipcase.
    • Colored Set: Pet Sematary/Carrie/Night Shift Paperback Gift Set - Sealed. Near perfect.
    • Colored Set:The Bachman Books/Thinner/The Tommyknockers Paperback Gift Set - Sealed. The Tommyknockers has some spine lines. The slipcase has some corner wear.
    • Colored Set: The Stand (Complete & Uncut)/The Dark Half Paperback Gift Set - Sealed. Corner chipping on The Dark Half.
    • Desperation, large print edition - Ex-library book, tape on front and rear boards, yellowing tape residue on underside of dustjacket flaps and pastedowns, sticker, stamp, small hole, and yellowing tape residue on first white page, stamp and pencil on title page. Extremely minor edgewear on spine.
    • Just After Sunset, large print edition - Small section on the rear that is a little bubbled due to a sticker coming off. Small scratch on cover, minor cornerwear.
    • Rose Madder large print edition - Ex-library book, sticker on spine, tape on front and rear boards, yellowing tape residue on underside of dustjacket flaps and pastedowns, stamp and pencil on title page, stamp on top page block, Minor corner and edgewear on covers.
    More to come, but I don't want to floor the board.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Going to Feebay I guess...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Going to Feebay I guess...
    Did you see this Garrel?

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I just snagged the DT3 S/L.

If somebody does not take Garrel's offer by the end of the night, I just might have to take that too as it is a heck of a good price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I have some books for sale.
    If anybody has any interest in one or some of the books shown, please let me know.
    NOS4A2 is signed & doodled
    Legends is signed by Terry Goodkind on title page of his story

Just bumping this from the last page.

Oh, and if anyone's interested I have a s/l traycased knowing darkness for $400+ actual shipping. Pics available! There is one minor flaw on the traycase. Set of fold out prints and assorted CP extras accompany it. I can only take postal money order right now though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Oh, and if anyone's interested I have a s/l traycased knowing darkness for $400+ actual shipping.
    For anyone that has never held this wonderful item in their hands, you're missing out. It was the centerpiece of my collection. And at $400 (and around $75-100 for US shipping), you're getting it for half off the original issue price.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    PayPal Gift option only, not including shipping. Pictures upon request, but please know that my descriptions of conditions are pretty spot-on.

$73 - 50 Entertainment Weekly Magazine Lot:
    • Number 0766 - No address/label.
    • Number 0787 - No address/label.
    • Number 0796 - No address/label.
    • Number 0797 - No address/label.
    • Number 0798 - Crease on cover corner. No address/label.
    • Number 0802 - No address/label.
    • Number 0809 - No address/label.
    • Number 0812 - Second State Cover - No address/label.
    • Number 0814 - No address/label.
    • Number 0823 - No address/label
    • Number 0833 - No address/label.
    • Number 0842 - No address/label.
    • Number 0850 - No address/label.
    • Number 0853 - No address/label.
    • Number 0854 - No address/label.
    • Number 0859 - No address/label.
    • Number 0862/0863 - No address/label.
    • Number 0866 - No address/label.
    • Number 0868 - No address/label.
    • Number 0870 - No address/label.
    • Number 0874/0875 - No address/label.
    • Number 0879 - No address/label.
    • Number 0910 - No address/label.
    • Number 0917 - No address/label.
    • Number 0928 - No address/label.
    • Number 0931/0932 - Lasered address.
    • Number 0935 - Lasered address.
    • Number 0941/0942 - Lasered address.
    • Number 0947 - Lasered address.
    • Number 0955 - Lasered address.
    • Number 0964 - Lasered address.
    • Number 0968 - Lasered address.
    • Number 0971/0972 - Lasered address.
    • Number 0975 - Lasered address.
    • Number 0980 - Lasered address.
    • Number 0999/1000 - Lasered address.
    • Number 1092 - Lasered address.
    • Number 1118 - Lasered address.
    • Number 1133 - Very minor cover wear. Lasered address.
    • Number 1157/1158 - Water spots on the cover. Lasered address.
    • Number 1178 - Near perfect, one vertical bend/fold
    • Number 1181 - Minor wear and edgewear.
    • Number 1194 - Lasered address. Extremely minor edgewear to spine and rear cover.
    • Number 1195 - PUBLISHING ERROR: Some pages shorter than others. Lasered address. Extremely minor edgewear to spine and rear cover.
    • Number 1199 - Second State Cover - Near perfect. Extremely minor handling issues.
    • Number 1202 - Near perfect. Lasered address.
    • Number 1203/1204 - Near perfect. Extremely minor handling issues. Lasered address.
    • Number 1214 - Near perfect. Extremely minor reading wear. Lasered address.
    • Number 1218 - Minor wear and bends throughout.
    • Number 1219 - Minor edgewear/bends.

$219 - 13 12 Proof/ARC Lot:
    • A Life In The Cinema proof, launch party edition - Minor scratches and bumps on corners of front cover. Minor bump on top spine. Minor scratches and slight stains on rear cover.
    • Bag Of Bones uk proof - Missing slipcase. Lots of scratches and smudging on front cover, spine, and back cover. Bumps on all edges on front cover with minor edgewear. Minor edgewear on spine and rear cover. First 75 pages top right dog earred. Minor staining on bottom page edges.
    • Black House UK partial proof - Extremely minor edge and cornerwear
    • Dark Masques proof - Bumped edges and scratches on front cover. Bump on top spine. Smudges on rear cover.
    • Firestarter uk proof - Smudges, rips, and bent edges on front and rear cover. Binding almost completely rubbed off with edgewear. Bent pages with stains on edges. Ink written on back page. Slightly yellowing pages.
    • From The Borderlands proof - Minor scratches and bumps on front cover, rear cover, and spine.
    • Haunted Heart: The Life And Times Of Stephen King proof - Residue and minor scratches on front cover, spine, and rear cover. Bent corners on rear cover and front cover. Dog earred first 30 pages and last 30 pages. "R" written in marker on top pages., Slight yellowing of pages.
    • Hearts In Atlantis UK proof, second state - Rubbing, scratches and bent edges on front cover, rear cover, and spine. First 100 pages dog earred. Indentations and staining on page edges. Last 30 pages dog earred.
    • Lisey's Story US proof - Near perfect, the spine has a very minor chip and minor wear at bottom.
    • On Writing US proof - Near perfect. Small crinkle rear cover bottom corner.
    • Prime Evil proof - Dog earred edges on front cover with scratches and edgewear. Crack in spine with edgewear. Minor edgewear on rear cover. Pencil writing on first page. Top pages all bent. Slight yellowing of pages.
    • Screamplays proof - Scratches, bumps, and extremely minor edgewear on front and rear cover. Scratches on spine. Half of the pages bottom right bent.

$255 - 27 Stephen King Library (Red Leather Library) Lot:
    • Bag Of Bones - Extremely minor scratches ad rubbing on front. Spine has strong spine wave. Small stain on outer page block.
    • Carrie - Extremely minor rubbing on front. Extremely minor rubbing on spine. Minor rubbing on rear.
    • Christine - Extremely small scratch on front. Reading crease and corner bump on spine.
    • Cujo - Minor rubbing on front. Two bumps on top and bottom of spine. Minor scratches on rear.
    • Desperation - Extremely minor rubbing on front. Minor scratches on rear. Reading crease and cornerbumps on spine
    • Different Seasons - Extremely minor rubbing on front and rear. Small indentation on a few pages. Minor stains on top of page block.
    • Dolores Claiborne - Extremely minor rubbing on front and back. Extremely minor scratches on front. Small ink on copyright page. Extremely minor stains and indentations on top page block.
    • Firestarter - Minor rubbing on front. Bumps on top and bottom of spine. Minor stains on top of page block.
    • Four Past Midnight - Extremely minor rubbing on front and rear. Small stains on bottom page block. Extremely minor stains on top page block.
    • Gerald's Game - Extremely minor rubbing on front, rear, and spine. Extremely minor scratching on front and rear. Page 45 has an extremely minor indentation on edge.
    • Hearts In Atlantis - Extremely minor scuff on front. Bends on spine. Extremely minor stains on outer page block.
    • Insomnia - Extremely minor rubbing on front and rear. Scratches on rear. Extremely minor cornerbump on spine.
    • IT - Front has corner bumps. Reading crease and indentations on spine. Corner bump on rear. Small stain on outer page block. Small pinch and bends on last tenth of the book.
    • Misery - Extremely minor rubbing on front. Minor scratching on rear. Bump on bottom spine. Extremely minor indentation on bottom page block.
    • Needful Things - Minor scratching on front. Minor rubbing on rear and spine. Minor indentations on top and bottom page block.
    • Night Shift - Extremely minor bend and corner bump on front. Minor bumps on top and bottom and minor small indentation on spine. Minor rubbing on rear.
    • Nightmares & Dreamscapes - Reading crease and bumps on spine. Extremely minor rubbing on rear. Minor stains on top page block.
    • Pet Sematary - Small dent on top spine. Extremely minor rubbing and scratches on rear.
    • Rose Madder - Minor rubbing on front and rear. Scratches on rear. Minor reading bends and indentation on spine . Extremely minor stains on top page block.
    • 'Salem's Lot - Minor rubbing on front. Minor bumps on top and bottom spine. Minor indentations and extremely minor stains on outer page block.
    • Skeleton Crew - Minor crease on spine, minor rubbing and scratches on rear.
    • The Dark Half - Extremely minor rubbing on front. Small tear in bottom spine. Scratches and extremely minor rubbing on rear. Minor stains on top page block.
    • The Dead Zone - Extremely minor scratches and rubbing on front and back. Spine has minor bump on top. Minor stains on top of page block.
    • The Shining - Minor rubbing on front and rear. Minor stains on top page block.
    • The Stand - Minor rubbing and scratches on front and rear, reading crease on spine.
    • The Tommyknockers - On the spine, the "The" in the title is left off. Extremely minor scratches on front and rear. Slight scuffs on top page block
    • Thinner - Minor rubbing and minor scratches on front and rear.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RandyinAK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    If we are talking about THIS one, well...I tried making it mine.

I made an offer of $255, but he declined.
    Yep, stumbled into it last night and made an offer.

I tried to get that also, offered up to $250 and th lowest he would go for me was $300, i may have paid $275, i have a couple decent jackets, none are perfect or new but i have a vg one that would have done that book well.
    Oh well, congrats on snagging it !

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

F/F NOS4A2 first printing signed by Joe Hill. 60 OBO

Since the Dark Man is out anyone wanting a copy of the Orange cover proof, I have one for sale - 125 OBO. NF

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As soon as I get my grab bag from Cemetery Dance, I will have a copy of Tin House that has the story Afterlife by Stephen King for sale. I purchased a copy at a local store the day of release, so I don't need the second copy. I don't know what the going rate is, but probably cover price (to recover what I paid for mine).

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Super deal has been sold

Had an medical/dental emergency also today that was gonna cost $15,000, but it also got taking care of. God and life can be suprising
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Garrell, and hopefully to a fellow member as opposed to FeeBay

Super deal has been sold
    We all float down here!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Super deal has been sold

Had an medical/dental emergency also today that was gonna cost $15,000, but it also got taking care of. God and life can be suprising
    $15K! Wow! Happy to hear that was taken care of. That is no small expense.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Super deal has been sold

That sounds like something to smile about. .................. always nice to receive blessings as needed.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    As soon as I get my grab bag from Cemetery Dance, I will have a copy of Tin House that has the story Afterlife by Stephen King for sale. I purchased a copy at a local store the day of release, so I don't need the second copy. I don't know what the going rate is, but probably cover price (to recover what I paid for mine).
    When are we getting our grab bag/

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    When are we getting our grab bag/
    The Stephen King grab bags are shipping soon. I asked Brian that the other day on the Cemetery Dance thread. His answer:

"The first batch of orders will be shipping after the warehouse finishes The Dark Man trade hardcover shipping. Some of the items for the Grab Bag are still trickling in, but we'll have enough sets to fill half of them.

I'll have to show you guys the photos of how they shipped the original shipment of TIN HOUSE to us. You'll love it.

Brian "

I don't know about the other grab bag they offered recently.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    F/F NOS4A2 first printing signed by Joe Hill. 60 OBO

Since the Dark Man is out anyone wanting a copy of the Orange cover proof, I have one for sale - 125 OBO. NF

Also have the second printing of Drawing of the Three in F/F Condition
    First printing Wastelands F/F
    and Slipcase from grant for DT Books 1-3 with slight corner damage

offers welcome

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I was able to get a few tickets to the NYC King event in September today.

These are good tickets, and are in the first six rows, Orchestra left.

I am selling them for $150 each (Paypal Gift) here, with the stipulation that I will refund your $150 in exchange for a signed copy of Doctor Sleep.

So in other words, you could go to the event, and your only cost to do so would be what it costs to ship the book to me if you get a signed copy, and if you are willing to part with it.

PM me if you are interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a couple extra tickets for NYC King-King event that could consider trading for a nice signed Joyland trade edition from Hartford event.
    Please contact through email.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

PayPal gift/family option only, pictures upon request. Not including shipping.

$390 - Foreign Lot, 128 items:

FRANCE
    • Carrie, J'ai Lu - Minor "pitting" on front cover.

GERMANY
    • Carrie, Bastei Lubbe - Extremely minor scratches and wear on covers.
    • Different Seasons / Fruhling, Sommer, Herbst Und Tod, yellow spine set - Near perfect except for the dirty rear cover. Could be cleaned??? Second printing (2006).
    • Different Seasons / Jahres Zeiten: Fruhling & Sommer, Bastei Lubbe - Worn condition, creases, corner and edgewear, spine cracked.
    • Insomnia / Schlaflos, Yellow spine set - Minor bends on front and rear covers.
    • Misery / Sie, yellow spine set - Minor edgewear.
    • The Dark Tower V: Wolves Of The Calla / Der Dunkle Turm: Wolfsmond, Metallic hardcover set - Minor spinewear at edges, minor bends/creases on covers, inside dustjacket flaps are clipped very slightly. Very minor scratches and rubbing to covers.
    • The Dark Tower VI: Song Of Susannah / Der Dunkle Turm: Susannah, metallic hardcover set - Very minor scratches and rubbing to covers.
    • The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower / Der Dunkle Turm: Der Turm, metallic hardcover set - Minor lines/indentations on covers, inside dustjacket flaps are clipped very slightly.
    • The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon / Das Madchen, Schneekluth - Fourth edition. Extremely minor wear and marks.
    • The Running Man / Menschenjagd, yellow spine set - Small bump on rear corner, minor ink over price on rear. Second printing (2006)
    • The Stand (Complete & Uncut) / Das Letzte Gefecht, Bastei Lubbe - Near perfect
    • Thinner / Der Fluch, yellow spine set - Minor interior wear.
    • Under The Dome / Die Arena, platinum edition - Mild cornerwear, extremely minor edgewear.

HEBREW
    • The Green Mile 1: Two Dead Girls, Modan Publishing - Minor corner bend

ITALY
    • Firestarter / L'Incendiaria, Sperling & Kupfer - Minor rubbing on dustjacket. Minor spine crease near top. Small sticker on rear.
    • Il Giornale Di Stephen King, newspaper - Near perfect
    • The Colorado Kid, Sperling & Kupfer - Near perfect
    • The Stand / L'Ombra Dello Scorpione, Sonzogna - Book spine is very minorly bumped. Dustjacket has minor rubbing and a chip out of the front edge and spine.

JAPAN
    • Carrie, Jun Nagai - Extremely minor rubbing and cornerwear.

MEXICO
    • Cell, random house mexico - Slight bump to top corner of cover, slight bump and staining to binding. Slight bends and stickers on rear, slight yellowing to pages.

RUSSIA
    • Cujo, cover in square set - Slight yellowing to pages. Very minor separation, minor rips/tears/wear to dustjacket.
    • IT: Book 1, cover in square set - Wear and tear on dustjacket, small tear on top dustjacket spine, tears and scuffs on dustjacket spine. Mild yellowing of pages.
    • IT: Book 2 - Mild page edge yellowing, wear and tear to dustjacket. Mild binding separating in a few places. Tears on dustjacket spine.
    • Rage, cover in square set - Wear and tear on dustjacket, tears on spine (top and bottom), mild yellowing of pages.
    • Roadwork, cover in square set - Edgewear and cornerwear to dustjacket, especially on spine edges.
    • 'Salem's Lot, cover in square set - Front and rear covers have edge and corner wear. Book has some bumps. Rear cover has rips/scuffs and sticker residue where a price sticker used to be.
    • The Dark Half, cover in square set - Edgewear and cornerwear to dustjacket, especially on spine edges. Inside minorly separating.
    • The Dark Tower IV: Wizard And Glass: Book 1, sharp KING set - Near perfect. Minor corner bumping.
    • The Long Walk, cover in square set - Wear and tear on dustjacket. Minor yellowing to pages.
    • The Running Mann, cover in square set - Edgewear and cornerwear to dustjacket, especially on spine edges with scuffs. Water marks on inside page edges.
    • The Stand: Book 1, sharp KING set - Near perfect
    • The Stand: Book 2, sharp KING set - Near perfect
    • Thinner, cover in square set - Extremely minor yellowing of page edges, wear ad tear on dustjacket.

SPAIN
    • Cujo, Grijalbo Mondadori - Scratches and bends on front cover, reading bumps and bends on spine. Peeling of back cover with scratches and bumps. Yellowing, stains, and indentations on pages.
    • Desperation / Desesperacion, plaza & janes - Edgewear on bottom of spine and rear, small stain on top of book.
    • Dolores Clairbore, Grijalbo set - Scratches on covers, slight dings on spine. Yellowing pages and stains.
    • Firestarter / Ojos De Fuego, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    • Misery, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    • Night Shift / El Umbral De la Noche, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    • Pet Sematary / Cementerio De Animales, emece - Bent covers and spine, slight yellowing of pages and some stains on pages.
    • Riding The Bullet / Montado En La Bala, 102 jet set - Bends and scuffs on front cover, bends on spine, slight bends and stains on rear. Bent pages with slight stains on slightly yellowing pages.
    • Roadwork / Carretera Maldita, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    • Rose Madder / El Retrato De Rose Madder, Grijalbo set - Slight scratches and cornerwear on front cover. Slight scratches on rear cover. Yellowing pages with stains
    • Salem's Lot / El Misterio De Salem's Lot, 102 jet set - Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Extremely heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    • Skeleton Crew, Part 1 / Historias Fantasticas, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front and rear cover. Extremely heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    • Skeleton Crew, Part 2 (The Mist) / La Niebla , 102 jet set - Bent front cover, slight stain on spine, sticker on rear cover. Yellowing pages with stains.
    • The Dead Zone / La Zona Muerta, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Extremely minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    • The Eyes Of The Dragon / Los Ojos Del Dragon, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    • The Green Mile 1: Two Dead Girls / El Pasillo De La Muerte 1: Las Gemelas Asesindas, spanish green mile set - Slight scratches on covers and spine. Yellowing pages and stains.
    • The Green Mile 2: The Mouse On The Mile / El Pasillo De La Muerte 2: Un Raton En El Pasillo, spanish green mile set - Scratches and bends on front cover and spine. Scratches and residue on rear cover. Photo sticker on first page. Yellowing of pages with some stains.
    • The Green Mile 3: Coffey's Hands / El Pasillo De La Muerte 3: Las Manos De Coffey, spanish green mile set - Bends and scratches on covers and spine. Rear cover also has sticker. Bent pages and yellowing.
    • The Green Mile 4: The Bad Death Of Eduard Delacroix / El Pasillo De La Muerte 4: Una Ejecucion Espeluznante, spanish green mile set - Slight scratches and bends on front cover and spine. Scratches and sticker on rear cover. Slight bending and yellowing of pages.
    • The Green Mile 5: Night Journey / El Pasillo De La Muerte 5: Viaje Nocturno, spanish green mile set - Slight scratches and bends on covers and spine. Sticker on rear cover. Yellowing and stains on pages.
    • The Green Mile 6: Coffey On The Mile / El Pasillo De La Muerte 6: La Hora Final De Coffey, spanish green mile set - Slight scratches on covers. Bends and bumps on binding. Sticker on rear cover. Yellowing of pages with stains and water damage on last half of book and rear cover.
    • The Long Walk / La Larga Marcha, 102 jet set - Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Extremely minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    • The Regulators / Posesion, 102 jet set - Bends on covers and spine. Yellowing and stained pages.
    • The Running Man / El Fugitivo, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    • The Shining / El Resplandor, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front and rear cover. Pen marks on first page. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    • The Tommyknockers / Tommyknockers, 102 jet set - Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    • Thinner / Maleficio, 102 jet set - Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Extremely minor scratches and wear on front cover. Staining on page edges and inside covers.

THE NETHERLANDS
    • Apt Pupil (Different Seasons) / De Leerling, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Pencil, small smudge on first page, minor cornerwear.
    • Carrie, bold set - Sticker on first page, pencil on first page.
    • Carrie, hollow king set - Small ink on top right corner of the first page.
    • Cujo, hollow king set - Minor spine reading creases.
    • Cycle Of the Werewolf / Silver Bullet, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - First page ink inscription, water stained throughout, minor edgewear.
    • De Marathon / The Long Walk, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Rubbing to cover, indentations, minor corner and edgewear to covers.
    • Dreamcatcher / Dromenvanger, hollow king set - Near perfect.
    • Firestarter / Ogen Van Vuur, bold set - Minor cornerwear, reading creases, small pen on first page.
    • Firestarter / Ogen Van Vuur, fluffy small set - Airbubbles/ripples throughout covers, sticker on front inside cover.
    • Four Past Midnight / Schemerwereld, fluffy large set - Small ink on first page, extremely minor cornerwear, front cover and spine bubbling on edges.
    • From A Buick 8 / Het Geheirm Van De Buick, hollow king set - Slight edgewear.
    • Gerald's Game / De Spel Breker, hollow king set - Extremely minor cornerwear.
    • Gerald's Game / De Spelbreker, fluffy large set - Small pencil on first page, minor rubbing and corner bumps.
    • IT / HET, fluffy medium set - Small sticker on inside front cover, pen on first page, minor edgewear, minor spine reading creases.
    • IT/ HET, hollow king set - Minor edgewear, stains on pages, bottom right corner.
    • Misery, bold set - Extremely minor cornerwear, reading creases.
    • Misery, fluffy small set - Cornerwear, mild rubbing, sticker on inside front cover, small stain on inside front cover and first page.
    • Misery, hollow king set - First few pages ripped at bottom. Writing on first page.
    • Morality / Eenmalige Zonde, Uitgeverik Luitingh - Near perfect.
    • Needful Things / De Noodzaak, fluffy large set - Small stains on spine and rear, pencil on first page, minor cornerwear and minor spine creases.
    • Night Shift / Satans Kinderen, hollow king set - Minor cornerwear.
    • Nightmares & Dreamscapes / Droom Landschappen, bold set - Near perfect.
    • Nightmares & Dreamscapes / Nachtmerries, bold set - Minor cornerwear, sticker on rear inside cover.
    • Pet Sematary / Dodenwake, fluffy small set - Sticker on inside front cover, extremely minor cornerwear.
    • Rage / Razerniu, hollow king set - Slight binding separation on first page, minor edgewear.
    • Rage / Rzernij, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Strong reading creases on front, minor edgewear on spine.
    • Riding The Bullet / Achtbaan, Uitgeverik Luitingh - Extremely minor cornerwear to the rear cover.
    • 'Salem's Lot / Bezeten Stad, Luitingh-Sijthoff - Very minor age wear.
    • Silver Bullet / Het Uur Van De Weerwolf, bold set - Extremely minor cornerwear.
    • Skeleton Crew (The Mist) / Duistere Krachten, hollow king set - Minor rubbing on rear cover.
      The Ballad Of The Flexible Bullet (Skeleton Crew) / De Ballade Van De Flexibele Kogel, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Near perfect.
    • The Breathing Method (Different Seasons) / De Ademhalingsmethode, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Corner and edgewear on covers, pencil on front page.
    • The Colorado Kid / De Colorado Kid, foreign the netherland, hollow king set - Near perfect
    • The Colorado Kid / De Colorado Kid, foreign the netherland, hollow king set - Near perfect
    • The Dark Half / De Duistere Kant, bold set - Small pencil on first page, cornerwear, extremely minor edgewear.
    • The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger / De Donkere Toren: De Scherpschutter, fluffy small set - Minor corner bend on cover and first ten pages.
    • The Dark Tower II: The Drawing Of The Three / De Donkere Toren: Het Teken Van Drie, fluffy small set - Very minor edgewear and cornerwear on covers.
    • The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands / De Donkere Toren: Het Verloren Rijk, fluffy small set - Extremely minor edge and cornerwear on covers.
    • The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands / De Donkere Toren: Het Verloren Rijk, Uitgeverij Luitingh - Near perfect.
    • The Eyes Of The Dragon / Ogen Van De Draak, hollow king set - Very minor edgewear.
    • The Green Mile 1: Two Dead Girls / De Groene Mijl 1: De Twee Dode Meisjes, dutch green mile set - Very minor creases/bends/scratches on covers.
    • The Green Mile 2: The Mouse On The Mile / De Groene Mijl 2: De Muis, dutch green mile set - Near perfect.
    • The Green Mile 3: Coffey's Hands / De Groene Mijl 3: Coffey's Handen, dutch green mile set - Near perfect.
    • The Green Mile 4: The Bad Death Of Eduard Delacroix / De Groene Mijl 4: De Vreselijke Dood Van Eduard Delacroix, dutch green mile set - Near perfect.
    • The Green Mile 5: Night Journey / De Groene Mijl 5: Nachtreis, dutch green mile set - Extremely minor edgewear on rear cover.
    • The Green Mile 6: Coffey On The Mile / De Groene Mijl 6: Coffey Op De Mijl, dutch green mile set - Near perfect.
    • The Last Rung On The Ladder (Night Shift) / De Laatste Laddersport, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Minor crease/bend on front cover.
    • The Mist, fluffy small set - Sticker on inside front cover, extremely minor cornerwear and reading creases.
    • The Monkey (Skeleton Crew) / De Aap, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Minor edgewear on spine.
    • The Reaper's Image (Skeleton Crew) / Het Spiegelbeeld Van De Maaier, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Minor cornerwear on front.
    • The Running Man / Vlucht Naar De Top, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Near perfect.
    • The Shining / De Shining, bold set - Minor spine creases, rear edge minor bubbles, extremely minor cornerwear.
    • The Stand / De Beproeving, fluffy small set - Reading creases on spine, stains on spine, sticker on front inside cover.
    • The Talisman / De Talisman, fluffy medium king set - Reading creases on spine, cornerwear, small sticker and pen on first page.
    • The Talisman / De Talisman, Uitgeverij Luitingh - Small stain on inside front cover and first page, minor cornerwear.
    • The Tommyknockers / De Gloed, fluffy medium king set - Pencil on first page, cornerwear, mild spine reading creases, rubbing
    • Thinner / De Vervloeking, Uitgeverij Luitingh - Ink on first page, extremely minor edge and cornerwear.
    • Trucks (Night Shift) / Trucks, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Cornerwear/edgewear on covers.
    • Under The Dome / Gevangen - Small and minor stains on inside, minor reading creases on spine, rubbing/scratches on rear cover, cornerwear.
    • Under The Dome / Gevangen, numbered edition - #237. Dustjacket has some edgewear/creases/scratches.
    • Wert In Uitvoering / Roadwork, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Extremely minor cornerwear on rear cover.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Anyone looking for signed Dan Brown Inferno 1st?. I have a few copies for sale. $65 shipped in the US. Thanks.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Highjacking this thread momentarily in case the buyers lurk here and not elsewhere:

If you bought any of the following items from member STEVOHUMP please PM me! ongoing investigation need information please. Your information will not be posted and is for the investigator only.
    1. Signed F/F 1st/1st Grant - The Drawing of the Three - $250 paypal (Inscribed: For Carol - With best wishes 6/13/87) SOLD
    2. Signed NAL - The Gunslinger Audio Tapes (Box in NF condition) - $125 (obo) SOLD
    3. Grant Signed Limited - Desperation (F/F) w/ Tray case - $200 SOLD
    reality continues to ruin my life

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Highjacking this thread momentarily in case the buyers lurk here and not elsewhere:

If you bought any of the following items from member STEVOHUMP please PM me! ongoing investigation need information please. Your information will not be posted and is for the investigator only.
    1. Signed F/F 1st/1st Grant - The Drawing of the Three - $250 paypal (Inscribed: For Carol - With best wishes 6/13/87) SOLD
    2. Signed NAL - The Gunslinger Audio Tapes (Box in NF condition) - $125 (obo) SOLD
    3. Grant Signed Limited - Desperation (F/F) w/ Tray case - $200 SOLD

Please respond to this!!! She has a line on this guy!!!! Let's get retribution!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Dropper S/L #182/350. $30
    I will throw in the trade hardcover for an extra $10
    Both fine/fine. Actual shipping, please.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Barnes & Noble has 1st prints of The Long Road Home HC and The Stand HC graphic novels for $3.99 if anyone is interested.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...=9780594450863

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/step...=9780594011576
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 515 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast