Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 515 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I have a few books up for sale, I have tried to price them below the lowest price I can find on Ebay:

Colorado Kid - Edward Miller version signed by King, s/l #110/150 215.00 + shipping - SOLD

Full Dark no Stars signed limited #419 450.00 + shipping

11/22/63 signed limited with aftermarket slipcase 250.00 + shipping - SOLD

Insomnia gift edition signed to Dave by Phil Hale at Palavercon 60.00 + shipping

Talisman/Black House gift edition signed to Dave by Rick Berry and Phil Hale at Palavercon 55.00 + shipping

all above are in mint condition

The Bachman Books hardcover 1st/1st in really nice condition, dust cover has a bit of shelfwear and a bit of the black rubbed off on the front 2 corners 195.00 + shipping

Thinner hardcover 1st/1st in excellent condition 100.00 + shipping

Dave
    Revised the price on the Full Dark no Stars

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I probably posted this before, but is anyone interested in photocopies (A4 size) of the full set of Castle Rock Newsletters? I bought them from Betts for $25 a couple of years ago so anyone who is interested can have them for $25 plus shipping.
    Tempting. How many issues are there? Shipping to France?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

They are photocopies of every issue (the full set). Shipping to France is going to be € 9, if the package weighs less than 2 kg (which I think it will).

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, but how many issues were published?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

• Pictures and more specific info available upon request
    • I try to be very specific when noting conditions.
    • All prices include US shipping. PayPal Gift is a must.
    • Please come at me with best offers and trades. I'm not collecting S/Ls or anthology proofs at the moment, but my US/UK first editions, promo, foreign, and proof subcollections still need a lot of work! Trade!

SIGNED LIMITED EDITIONS
    • Insomnia #981/1,250: $325. Near perfect. Printing error on two pages front and back. Looks like a very minor paper jam. Not noticeable from the outside.
    • The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1,496/1,500: $400. Corner crease on limitation page.
    • The Ideal, Genuine Man #294/500: $200. Near perfect.
    • The Very Best Of Best New Horror #161/200:$350. Near perfect. Extra error dustjacket included.
    • Night Visions 5 #PC:$150. Edge and cornerwear on dustjacket, emphasized on spine edges. Some wear on slipcase.
    • Under The Dome #Unnumbered as issued/1,500: $250. Near perfect, cards still new in shrinkwrap.

US FIRST EDITIONS
    • The Dark Tower II: The Drawing Of The Three: $30 each. 1) Dustjacket has minor edgewear, stronger on spine, with minor creases. Vertical crease on rear. 2) Dustjacket has some rubbing and a small tear on the front cover and the bottom of the spine. Flaps folded in slightly at the wrong lengths. Still has DMG order form.
    • The Dark Tower VI: Song Of Susannah: $20. Very small indentions/scratches in center of cover. Can only see them in the right light.

UK FIRST EDITIONS
    • Rose Madder: $20. Very minorly stained on edges of the page block. Minor crinkles on dustjacket edges. No ribbon.
    • Cell: $20. Near perfect, inside front cover pastedown has diagonal indentation.

PROOFS/ADVANCE READER COPIES
    • Prime Evil: $30. Near perfect.
    • Screamplays: $30. Near perfect.
    • Dark Masques: $30. Near perfect.
    • From The Borderlands: $30. Near perfect.
    • A Life In Cinema: $30. Near perfect.
    • Haunted Heart: The Life And Times Of Stephen King: $30. Near perfect.
    • He Is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheon: $30. Near perfect.
    • Misery (Viking): $75. Extremely minor cornerwear and extremely minor/small glossy stain on rear.

PROMO ITEMS
    • The Dark Half Mask: $30. Minor edgewear and minor bends/creases.
    • The Dark Half Bird Seed: $40. Near perfect.
    • Graveyard Shift Ratmobile: $60. Very minor creases and bends.
    • Hearts In Atlantis Playing Cards: $25. New, in plastic.
    • Bag of Bones Phonograph (with DVDs): $100. Near perfect except that the record doesn't spin. The music plays when you open the lid.

ORIGINAL ARTWORK
    • "Midnight Graffiti #3 Cover" by Marcus Alan Nickerson: $750. 15" x 20" on heavy illustration board. Image of Stephen King occupies 12 1/2" x 13 1/4" of the board. No magazine text on artwork. 1/2" nick on right side of painting, doesn't affect main image.
    • "Snake Eyes (Concept)" by Alan M. Clark: $200. 8.5" by 12." Colored pencil and graphite on colored paper. Near perfect.
    • "Snake Eyes" by Alan M. Clark: $1100. 11" by 16." Acrylic on board. Near perfect.
    • "Shock Rock Cover" by Mark Watts: $750. 26" by 19", framed, airbrushed. Corner dinged, edges of painting slightly rubbed.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There are some hot prices in your listing!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, and they're all negotiable! Someone, anyone, buy all my stuff. Thanks!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Yep, and they're all negotiable! Someone, anyone, buy all my stuff. Thanks!
    Okay, you convinced me!!! I want the BoB phonograph, but I have the DVD's. Let's make a deal!!!

How about these in exchange?

Spoiler:

Maybe plus a little cash? Or just give me a price I can live with?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a revised list, I have tried to price them below the lowest price I can find on Ebay:

Full Dark no Stars signed limited #419 395.00 + shipping

Under the Dome s/l with cards 200.00 + shipping

Insomnia gift edition signed to Dave by Phil Hale at Palavercon 60.00 + shipping

Talisman/Black House gift edition signed to Dave by Rick Berry and Phil Hale at Palavercon 55.00 + shipping

all above are in mint condition

The Bachman Books hardcover 1st/1st in really nice condition, dust cover has a bit of shelfwear and a bit of the black rubbed off on the front 2 corners 150.00 + shipping

Thinner hardcover 1st/1st in excellent condition 80.00 + shipping

Dave

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I gotta stay out of this f*cking thread!!!! "Everytime I try to get out, they just keep pulling me in"!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

$55 for Talisman/Black House gift edition???

How has no one snapped that up yet??? What a deal!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    $55 for Talisman/Black House gift edition???

How has no one snapped that up yet??? What a deal!
    Back off, Aussie!!! I'm in "negotiations"!!! I will find you!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Back off, Aussie!!!
    OI!
    We've talked about this before, Cunuck!

Spoiler:

J/K - well not really

I feel a geography lesson coming on

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Back off, Aussie!!!
    OI!
    We've talked about this before, Cunuck!

Spoiler:

J/K - well not really
    LOL WTF is a "Cunuck"????? Oh and, I have friends, don't be surprised if "Bad Penny" rings your doorbell and punches you in the face!!! LOL LOL J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol. BP and I go way back. The ANZAC group will kick the ANZUS groups arse any day

And a Cunuck is a Canadian.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol. BP and I go way back. The ANZAC group will kick the ANZUS groups arse any day

I sort of thought so, but I'm an AMERICAN!!!! Plus, I'm from N.Y. and I know people!!! You sure don't want "Andolini" on you're door step!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Gunslinger T-shirts. Size XL on both, never been worn. $25 each including shipping in US. Thanks

WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I sort of thought so, but I'm an AMERICAN!!!! Plus, I'm from N.Y. and I know people!!! You sure don't want "Andolini" on you're door step!!! LOL LOL
    Poor old Wild Bill, you're still geographically / nationality challenged - I'm fairly certain we've had this New Zealand is not Australia and vice versa conversation before .... and, yeah, James and I will likely chip in and buy you a globe or a world map or something, just so you can spin it around, unfold it, etc, and see that there are other places on it other than North America
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Living Dead Proof ( King´s “Home Delivery” ) $150

The Very Best of Fantasy & Sciencefiction Proof with publisher´s letter ( King´s The Gunslinger ) $150

The Wastelands Stories of Life After Apocalypse ( King´s The End of the Whole Mess) $70

Or buy all three for $325 + shipping

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st edition of Insomnia with price-clipped DJ (easily replaced). FINE CONDITION. $190.

S/L The Drawing of the Three Audio (VERY RARE) in shrinkwrap. $395 SOLD

S/L A Life in the Cinema $145

S/L The Little Sisters of Eluria $430
    S/L Legacies $300
    S/L UK Under the Dome $375
    S/L SoD Volume 2 $300
    Lisey's Story ARC Fine Condition $25
    Dark Tower 6 "error" unsigned artist edition Fine Condition $150
    Black House Audio Tapes IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $20

Grant ARC of The Waste Lands in original shrinkwrap FINE CONDITION $126. SOLD

Grant ARC of Song of Susannah FINE CONDITION $87. SOLD

Shipping and insurance is $10 for the first item, $5 for each additional item. US only. Email me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Insanely hot prices.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Offer Retracted Due To Lack Of Interest

100% of proceeds go to the Haven Foundation Fundraiser

Black House and Needful Things postcards

UK Cell booklet

Insomnia Portfolio cover-plate

Hearts in Atlantis playing cards (still sealed in shrink)

Needful Things pin/button

Talisman bookmark

Actual Kodak photo of King's house.

DT4 booklet.

$50 for all!

Email me (do not PM me) if interested.

Entire $50 will be donated to Haven Foundation Fundraiser

As a bonus, I will throw in TEN of these stickers (the bigger ones on the right)

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is not only a bargain, but helps the cause. Thanks tippy4.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I want $350! Someone give me $350! Must sell item(s) to buy new item. Hurry!

Choice A: The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1,496/1,500: Small corner crease on limitation page.

Choice B:
    - Night Visions 5 #PC: Edge and cornerwear on dustjacket, emphasized on spine edges. Some wear on slipcase.
    and
    - Under The Dome #Unnumbered as issued/1,500: Near perfect, cards still new in shrinkwrap.

Choice C: The Very Best Of Best New Horror #161/200: Near perfect. Extra error dustjacket included.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 515 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast