Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 515 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Listed some books on ebay, heres a link.
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/namelessnpoo...p2047675.l2562

I also have some Gunslinger jackets for sale if anyone is interested. I have 2 1st editions and 2 2nd editions. They are used jackets, in only maybe very good to good shape, one of the 2nds is price clipped.
    If you have a book with no jacket, it would certainly help or if you have a completely messed up, missing chunks of paper jacket these would be better.
    I have pics available, just email me at rrdunaway@msn.com and i can send you the pics.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Hey, Ari! I remember you as well!

Regarding the Carrie give-away, it went to Rocky Wood and he is now the president of the HWA! Small world, huh?

Me too, bro. I hate to part with these but I don't have a choice. I deeply appreciate your kind words, man. Even if just one sells, that would help out greatly.

Thanks!
    Was that Carrie paperback inscribed to Bob Adams?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I have some items that I'm thinking I should sell to make room for some of my new things I bought yesterday. Make a fair offer and you can have one of these fine books in your case!

Great Ghost Stories Lettered Version -limited to just 52 copies (sold out pre-pub at original $500 I think) and a very few PC copies - This is a PC copy - NF condition or better-***From Cemetery Dance website: Published in two states: • Clothbound Trade Hardcover Edition ...• Leatherbound Lettered Hardcover Edition in a handmade custom gorgeous red traycase, limited to 52 copies signed by ten of the contributors: Stephen King, Stephen Jones, Sydney J. Bounds, Ramsey Campbell, Garry Kilworth, Brian Lumley, Tina Rath, Tony Richards, Steve Rasnic Tem, and Les Edwards"

Dark Dreamers - signed by 11 different contributors (very big names including King) - Comes with Traycase too - Both NF condition or better. Deluxe Limited Edition 1 of 350 signed copies, this is #283. Black Leather and quarter-bound with black marker ribbon and hand-marbled papers from France, gilt edged pages, with gilt lettered spine, spine casing features two true hubs and protective capcords at head and foot, and accompanied by a handmade tray case, lined with velour and cased with black leather and red silk cloth from Germany. (got description from Abebooks. hehe!)

Night Visions 5 - Limited to 850 I believe. - This is #736 - signed by contributors (Stephen King, Dan Simmons and George R.R. Martin, etc...)

Also have at least 1 1st/1st Gunslinger for sale. I'd say VG+ condition on the book (just one kind of rubbed spot on the edge of the book) and VG on the DJ since there is are two small tears on it, but the mylar cover really makes them go away for the most part. Probably want at least $650 or not sure if I'd sell it. Not sure what they are going for on Ebay right now, but can check.

Have at least 1 or 2 Under the Dome UK S/L and probably at least 1 Under the Dome US S/L (need to see what I'm into them for)

If anyone has any interest in Joe Hill's first book (chapbook) Better Than Home 1st/1st then I have one for sale. I think I paid $150 though, so not sure if I would sell for less....even if I got ripped off. hehe!

I think other people would rate them higher b/c I call PERFECT = Like New..... vs Fine = I don't see anything, but not perfect.....vs NF = I don't really see anything except very tiny something or other..rubbing, tiny mark, etc.... vs VG+ = a few tiny rips in DJ or maybe rubbing on the book itself due to age.

I can take pics if someone is interested in any of them. (really they are basically Fine except the Gunslinger). If no interest, then I'm going to need move some Piers Anthony, Edgar Rice Burroughs, John Norman, etc... or buy more bookcases....grrrr!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You say buy more bookcases as if that were a bad thing. *confused*
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Awesome books!

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Joe Hill S/L's both in fine condition
    20th Century Ghosts 426/500 with remarque

Horns 136/200 with remarque

Pm or email @ dip_dab@hotmail.co.uk with offers
    Tito, those are awesome books! I would love to buy them. However, financial situations don't permit. I don't think you'll have a problem selling those at all! WOOT!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC NFL PLAYOFF SALE FOR TDT MEMBERS!!!!!

- The Duma Key 1st/1st Remarqued by Don Maitz (VG+/VG+)*: $200.00
    - NEW 1st Edition Gunslinger DJ with minor, minor, minor slight crease on top (F-)**: $100.00

* Comes with aftermarket Overlook Connection Slipcase
    ** Won't see it with Brodart/Gaylord protector

Payment via Paypal Gift........Domestic Shipping Included / International at Actual cost.

Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

ohhhh, his cover and my gunslinger book would give you a really really nice copy it sounds like and then sell the extra DJ you would have from my book on Ebay for $100 I bet. I'll lower my price to $625 for The Gunslinger 1st/1st including shipping and insurance in the mainland U.S.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

selling my 1/1 of salem's

Asking 350-400 due to condition. Books condition is near fine with sharp lettering to the spine, with a bit of spine rubbing to the bottom of the book - offers welcome

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Not a bad looking copy.....

Brian.......

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

This makes me wish I had money.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    selling my 1/1 of salem's

Asking 350-400 due to condition. Books condition is near fine with sharp lettering to the spine, with a bit of spine rubbing to the bottom of the book - offers welcome
    That's a nice copy at a decent price, IMHO!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

selling my 1/1 of

SOLD

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

selling my 1/1 of

SOLD
    Good deal for someone!!! Is it perchance to fill a case???? If so, Pics are required!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a few non-King books taking up space on my shelves, so I'm putting them up for sale. All are unread.

Yellow Men Sleep - Jeremy Lane (Grant Books) $10

Until She Sleeps - Tim Lebbon (Cemetery Dance Signed Edition of 1,000) $17.50

Scissors - Ray Garton (Cemetery Dance Signed Edition of 1,000) $17.50

Quick Chills Volume One: The Year's Best Horror Stories From the Small Press - Edited by Peter Enfantino (Deadline Publications, Signed Edition of 100) Signed by 13 writers, the illustrator and the editor. $15
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

This isn't my auction, but looks like a nice copy if anyone needs a gunslinger ....
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Gunsling...2f465#viTabs_0

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, I just received an awesome UK S/L copy of "11/22/63" from Kingfan24. Well packaged and preserved, it survived a USPS mangling of the box!!! Pics in my collection thread!! Thanks, Kingfan!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

No problemo Merlin!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    FWIW, I just received an awesome UK S/L copy of "11/22/63" from Kingfan24. Well packaged and preserved, it survived a USPS mangling of the box!!! Pics in my collection thread!! Thanks, Kingfan!!!!
    No problemo Merlin!
    That is very good to hear.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've decided that collecting King-Signed Limited editions just isn't a good idea for the next 17 years or so, lol. Once Rose is out of the house, then I'll resume collecting the expensive stuff, lol. So, without further ado, things for sale:

Christine #608/1,000: Very minor stain on last page of text and first white page in rear. Slipcase has minor rubbing on bottom. Minor edge and cornerwear on dustacket, emphasized slightly on the spine.

Danse Macabre #117/250: Small pencil writing on first white page, missing glassine wrapper.

Dark Dreamers #152/350: Near perfect. SOLD!

Insomnia #981/1,250: Near perfect. Printing error on two pages front and back. Looks like a very minor paper jam. Not noticeable from the outside.

Quietly Now #155/500: Near perfect.

Skeleton Crew #49/1,000: Includes a three-page press release from Jeff Connor. Small ding/scratch on slipcase. Top of dustjacket on spine has very minor bunches.

The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger audio tapes #640/800: Minor edge and corner wear.

The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1,496/1,500: Corner crease on limitation page.

The Ideal, Genuine Man #294/500: Near perfect.

The Very Best Of Best New Horror #161/200: Near perfect. Extra error dustjacket included.

Under The Dome #Unnumbered as issued/1,500: Near perfect, cards still new in shrinkwrap.

Please PM me for pictures and offers. Offers should be reasonable; think Bett's.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    No problemo Merlin!
    That is very good to hear.
    It appears the man is trying to better himself. So, in the future, I suggest all purchase requests go through me!!! LOL LOL LOL I have NEVER had an issue with the man!!! I have bought some really quality items from him, just ask my mad as hell wife!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck Shannon!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I've decided that collecting King-Signed Limited editions just isn't a good idea for the next 17 years or so, lol. Once Rose is out of the house, then I'll resume collecting the expensive stuff, lol. So, without further ado, things for sale:

Christine #608/1,000: Very minor stain on last page of text and first white page in rear. Slipcase has minor rubbing on bottom. Minor edge and cornerwear on dustacket, emphasized slightly on the spine.

Danse Macabre #117/250: Small pencil writing on first white page, missing glassine wrapper.

Dark Dreamers #152/350: Near perfect.

Insomnia #981/1,250: Near perfect. Printing error on two pages front and back. Looks like a very minor paper jam. Not noticeable from the outside.

Quietly Now #155/500: Near perfect.

Skeleton Crew #49/1,000: Includes a three-page press release from Jeff Connor. Small ding/scratch on slipcase. Top of dustjacket on spine has very minor bunches.

The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger audio tapes #640/800: Minor edge and corner wear.

The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1,496/1,500: Corner crease on limitation page.

The Ideal, Genuine Man #294/500: Near perfect.

The Very Best Of Best New Horror #161/200: Near perfect. Extra error dustjacket included.

Under The Dome #Unnumbered as issued/1,500: Near perfect, cards still new in shrinkwrap.

Please PM me for pictures and offers. Offers should be reasonable; think Bett's.

Shannon, If i had to guess, the average age of everyone on this site is 50. You will be getting some great deals in 17 years, you will be the only king collector remaining!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Shannon, If i had to guess, the average age of everyone on this site is 50. You will be getting some great deals in 17 years, you will be the only king collector remaining!
    In 17 years I will be almost 80 years old. I predict I will still be looking for an oblong Carrie proof, a copy of "People, Places and Things" and "The Star Invaders." And those Maine Summer Campus newspapers with "Slade" serialized. I suspect Shannon will still have me to deal with. Probably just us two, though.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that's a crazy thought ... if there's no more King collectors ... then who would we buy from?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Now that's a crazy thought ... if there's no more King collectors ... then who would we buy from?
    You will be dealing with kids who take their parents collections and sell them at garage sales, or to whoever offers them $50 first!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 515 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast