Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 515 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC Sale!!!!

1st/1st Gunslinger (F/NF+): $600.00 SHIPPED US (Minor imperfections to DJ - Can send pics)

11/22/63 Traycase by Cemetery Dance (F): $30.00 SHIPPED US

All payments PAYPAL GIFT. PM if interested!!! INT'L shipping actual cost......

AKC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AKC Sale!!!!

1st/1st Gunslinger (F/NF+): $600.00 SHIPPED US (Minor imperfections to DJ - Can send pics)

11/22/63 Traycase by Cemetery Dance (F): $30.00 SHIPPED US

All payments PAYPAL GIFT. PM if interested!!! INT'L shipping actual cost......

AKC
    You still hawking that raggedy DTI book, Tim?

Spoiler:
    Just kidding!!! Knowing AKC it's an awesome book and seems like a really fair price!!!!! Buy, people, Buy!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

S/L The Wind through the Keyhole, # 763 - shrinkwrapped.
    $850.00 PayPal gift - shipping/handling from the Netherlands included.

sk

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed copy of A Memoir of Hope by Olympic Gold Medalist Hope Solo.

Signed in front of me two hours ago in LA.

$55 shipped in the US by Paypal.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am interested in it for sure!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

$55 shipped in the US by Paypal Gift Payment.
    How the heck do you write your memoir before you are 50+ years old? This is just a money grab. She knows she is unlikely to be on the Olympic team in 2016 so her best "Hope" is to publish right after the 2012 Gold.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    I have some books on consignment at Betts and just lowered the prices. I think there are some good deals. My books are about 1/4 the way down the page at bettsbooks.com. Contact David at Betts if you are interested.

Here the ones available as of now:

ZB3 Under the Dome limited HC edition in slipcase-$55
    ZB6 Dark Forces S/L #101 of 300 Fine/Fine-$150
    ZB7 Under the Dome S/L in traycase Fine/Fine-$200
    ZB8 He is Legend S/L in beveled slipcase as issued by publisher -$125
    ZB10 Secretary of Dreams vol II Gift Edition-$55
    ZB11 Dead Zone by Easton Press (1st printing!) in slipcase from The Collector Fine/Fine-$125
    ZB12 Riding the Bullet Gift Edition-$40
    ZB13 DT V: Wolves of the Calla 1st trade edition; signed by Artist Bernie Wrightson Fine/NF- $40
    ZB14 DTVI: Song of Susannah 1st trade edition signed by Artist Darrel Anderson F/F-$40
    ZB15 DT VII: The Dark Tower 1st trade edition signed by Artist Michael Whelan F/F - $40
    ZB16 Legends 1st trade edition (1st appearance of short story Little Sisters of Eluria); signed by George Martin and Raymond Feist before their contributions (book is an anthology) F/F-$55

I am also looking to sell the following books:

Stories S/L edited by Neil Gaiman and Al Sarrantonio-#171/250 -SOLD

A Book of Horrors (CD/PS Publ) "Bookshop Edition" with Stephen King's "The Little Green God of Agony"- $45

Joe Hill:
    20th Century Ghosts, PS Publishing Paperpack 2005- $35
    20th Century Ghosts, William Morrow Hardcover 1st/1st, signed by Joe Hill 10.20.07 with small remarque of a bug with “grr…” thought bubble- $55
    Heart Shaped Box S/L, 1st ed, 2nd printing- $60
    Locke & Key S/L #133/250 F/F- $150
    Gunpowder S/L (Jacketed hardcover ) 82/300- SOLD

For the non-Betts books: US shipping only, and we can discuss shipping costs. I prefer paypal gift option, but this is negotiable as well.

Zack
    Shameless bump onto the new page in case anyone missed this...

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

George RR Martin's Dying of the Light signed/limited 500 copies...his first novel. $125/book. BUT..subter press has a 50% off sale on all upcoming preorders (minimum of 5 books through).

Anyone feel like trying to get this S/L for $62.50 a copy...lets get a few people in on this one to meet that 5 copy requirement. I'm down for 1 copy!!!

Gabriel

PS Going to try to place order this evening. So far myself and one other dt member are getting one. 3 more available!!! SHoot me an email!
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Don't you have to get five different titles?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    How the heck do you write your memoir before you are 50+ years old?
    I'm guessing the same way/reason Justin Bieber wrote his "memoir." Money grab sounds accurate.

I'm sure these people (Hope, etc.) have great stories to tell, but don't publish them and call the book a "memoir." It's a bit ridiculous.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

$55 shipped in the US by Paypal Gift Payment.
    How the heck do you write your memoir before you are 50+ years old? This is just a money grab. She knows she is unlikely to be on the Olympic team in 2016 so her best "Hope" is to publish right after the 2012 Gold.
    You make it sound like that is a bad thing.

Most professional athletes don't have a lot going for them after their athletic career is over unless their name is Magic Johnson.

Their training has all been physical, not mental, and their bodies are pretty beat up by the time they are done.

Gotta make hay while the sun still shines....and the sun is going down.

And hey, a memoir is narrative composed from personal experience (thank you Miriam Webster) regardless of age.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I see your point, and don't begrudge her trying to make money...I myself just won't participate in it.
    Memoirs are structured differently from formal autobiographies (which tend to encompass the writer's entire life span), focusing rather on the development of his or her personality. The chronological scope of a memoir is determined by the work's context and is therefore more focused and flexible than the traditional arc of birth to old age as found in an autobiography.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

NOt all athletes fade intothe sunset at their twilight! Many become sprots broadcasters, sprots analysts, sports writers, and better yet, coaches and managers!, and even team owners!!!!!! Some also get into a different kind of entertainment, like acting! And yes some take their cash and quietly fade away! :-)

There is always hope.
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Don't you have to get five different titles?

Nope...not at all. Already place the order and it went through. Also spoke with them about getting specific numbers. Still have two available. You interested Wedealinlead?

-Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the offer but I already ordered one last time they had a 50% off sale. I figured these would've sold out already.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to sell one of these to help with bills:

Michael Whelan crow remarque in LSOE, 550.00:

Michael Whelan Roland remarque in LSOE, 1500.00:

These are the only 2 of the 30 - 50 the Michael Whelan did in LSOE that have shown up at all.

Michael Whelan original Roland drawing 2000.00 (500.00 less than I paid):

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice pieces Oy. Best of luck on the sale.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I've been sent an insomnia audiocassette in error from amazon, and due to value of return they have given me a refund and said keep it.

Before I give it to the local library I thought I would offer it here, for the cost of postage only. Bear in mind I am uk based, it may not be worth it, but if anyone wants it, it is theirs.

It's not in the best shape a little battered, but the tapes look ok to play.

Pm if you want it, if not I'll give them to the library on 1st sep.

Cheers.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Shaq, hold onto it for a while. I had a similar thing happen to me, only to have Amazon say they were going to charge me for it unless I returned it. By that time, though, I had already donated it, so I ended up being charged for it.

John

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Life in the Cinema, version signed by Mick Garris. #117 of 350. F/F unread in Broadart. $30 includes U.S. media mail shipping. PM if interested.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cheers John, I will wait until I see the returned money.

I've had two emails confirming, but will wait until it is in the bank,

Cheers

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling my remarqued Full Dark, No Stars Gift Edition for $260 via Paypal gift option + shipping. Offering it here before I put it on Ebay, if anyone's interested let me know.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I'm selling my remarqued Full Dark, No Stars Gift Edition for $260 via Paypal gift option + shipping. Offering it here before I put it on Ebay, if anyone's interested let me know.

It's only got TWO rats? LOL J/K

Awesome remarque actually and a fair price!!!

Spoiler:
    I especially like the tail coming out of the eye socket!!!! Creepy!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cycle of the Werewolf with a NF+ dustjacket (nicest I have ever seen), and a slipcase for SKCollector. $325 + $10 USA shipping. Paypal Gift.
    Dolan's Cadillac Lettered (1 of only 26, not 52, and no PC's). Mint-$1,250 +$10 USA shipping. Paypal gift.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post

It's only got TWO rats? LOL J/K

Awesome remarque actually and a fair price!!!

Spoiler:
    I especially like the tail coming out of the eye socket!!!! Creepy!!!!
    Yeah It's a pretty nice remarque, but I'm refocusing my collection so I'll have to part with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 515 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast