Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 515 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Thanks James for taking on the selling of all my King shirts. We're talking about 150-175 promotional shirts, jackets & sweaters in the collection. 90% of the shirts were never worn and most were not my size anyways. They were bought for the collection, not to be worn. They've all been in storage for the last 10 years.

Some of the most rare in the collection include the Grant Talisman shirt given to me by Robert Weiner of Grant books, he told me only three were made (King had one, Robert had one and the artist had one) as well as several shirts given to me by Mick Garris...movie crew shirts from The Stand and The Shining, a Storm of the Century movie crew jacket and several "vintage" promotional shirts from King's radio station WZON, the Castle Rock newsletter and some older movies, The Dead Zone, Cujo and The Shining as well as a ton of other promotional shirts from various US and foreign publishers, Stephen King related events and many older Betts Bookstore shirts. Most of these shirts I've never seen for sale again anywhere on the internet and took YEARS to find.
    Those are some amazing shirts/hats. Here's Mick wearing a Stand shirt:

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I've never seen that shirt before! Looks like one he had made as it has the artwork from the book on it, which I know they were not doing promotional shirts back then. The ones he gave me from The Stand were black...one of which had the T.S. Eliot poem on the back.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I inadvertently ordered 2 copies of Cemetery Dance/PS publishing's A Book of Horrors "bookshop" edition. A nice edition with "The Little Green God of Agony" by Stephen King. I just opened the box to see that it was the right book. $50 including shipping.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    And now I need that shirt. For serious. I love Mick. When I met him as an extra in a movie, I got to yell "I want to have your babies" in the crowd scene. It was cut, but it was a moment we shared. lol

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

So I inadvertently ordered 2 copies of Cemetery Dance/PS publishing's A Book of Horrors "bookshop" edition. A nice edition with "The Little Green God of Agony" by Stephen King. I just opened the box to see that it was the right book. $50 including shipping.
    International shipping?

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    International shipping?
    It would have to be at cost, which is usually prohibitive for a book at this price. PM me if you are interested though.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    And now I need that shirt. For serious. I love Mick. When I met him as an extra in a movie, I got to yell "I want to have your babies" in the crowd scene. It was cut, but it was a moment we shared. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47
    I've never seen that shirt before! Looks like one he had made as it has the artwork from the book on it, which I know they were not doing promotional shirts back then. The ones he gave me from The Stand were black...one of which had the T.S. Eliot poem on the back.

This pic is from the same article so is probably the front of the shirt.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS! Love it!

I have TWO Dumas remarqued by D. Maitz but WITHOUT Steve's sig...

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    CONGRATS! Love it!

I have TWO Dumas remarqued by D. Maitz but WITHOUT Steve's sig...

Tom's copy is also remarqued by Stutzman

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i know, i know....salt on the wound.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not mine anymore but it means funds for the wedding

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    My wife and I had three wedding's. First by the Justice of the peace, second in a Presbyterian church and last in a Catholic church. Just get married the party isn't the most important thing. You and her are. I've been happily married for over 30 years. That's what is important!!! JMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

AKC - STILL FOR SALE

Flatsigned FULL DARK NO STARS (F/F): $200 (w/free Overlook slipcase scuffed on bottom)
    Flatsigned UNDER THE DOME (F/F): $200 (w/free Overlook slipcase)

All Flatsigned Books are 1st/1st.....

S/L Regulators (#PC F-): $625

S/L DT IV - VII + LSOE + LSOE AE + TWTTK + UK TWTTK ALL # 32 (F/F): $4,000[/COLOR]

Flatsigned DUMA KEY (F/F): $200 SOLD TO MERLIN1958

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

AKC - STILL FOR SALE

Flatsigned DUMA KEY (F/F): $200
    Flatsigned FULL DARK NO STARS (F/F): $200 (w/free Overlook slipcase scuffed on bottom)

S/L DT IV - VII + LSOE + LSOE AE + TWTTK + UK TWTTK ALL # 32 (F/F): $4,000

Thanks for breaking my piggy bank! I now have 3 new signed books to add to my collection
    Excellent packaging! All received in fine condition! thanks for my new books. they have 17 others to hang with! I now have 19 signed 1st editions trying to get all 62? 64? signed before i go.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    AKC - STILL FOR SALE

Thanks for breaking my piggy bank! I now have 3 new signed books to add to my collection
    Excellent packaging! All received in fine condition! thanks for my new books. they have 17 others to hang with! I now have 19 signed 1st editions trying to get all 62? 64? signed before i go.
    Glen is the PROUD OWNER of Flatsigned 1st/1st of The Cell, Blaze, and TGWLTG!!!!

MERLIN just bought DUMA KEY!!!!!

They are moving fast!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    My wife and I had three wedding's. First by the Justice of the peace, second in a Presbyterian church and last in a Catholic church. Just get married the party isn't the most important thing. You and her are. I've been happily married for over 30 years. That's what is important!!! JMHO
    Damn, were you getting married or going on tour? LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Damn, were you getting married or going on tour? LOL
    For a while there, both!!! LOL LOL LOL She's a great woman to put up with me for all these years!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    AKC - STILL FOR SALE

Glen is the PROUD OWNER of Flatsigned 1st/1st of The Cell, Blaze, and TGWLTG!!!!

MERLIN just bought DUMA KEY!!!!!

They are moving fast!!!!
    UGH! I totally procrastinated on buying Duma Key, and now I'm kicking myself. Oh well, now I can look into other purchases.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Books for sale (mostly UK editions), click here! Lots of nice books gone already, but many good-looking books (plus a few collectible gems) remain!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck with the sales Michaël, sad to see you sell them all though

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't believe you're selling your proofs! What's the world coming to! Sign of the apocalypse!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm only selling my UK books, guys... I'm not quitting collecting altogether! I still have a nice collection of US 1sts and proofs and a pretty decent pre-CARRIE magazine collection and they're not going anywhere. In fact, I'm contemplating adding a few S/Ls for good measure, which is an area I've not really explored so far.

And may I take the opportunity to showcase this little beauty that is also for sale? One of the very few copies around that has NOT been a library book, and it's in awesome condition.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I saw that there.

It looks amazing and I'm glad to hear you're not going anywhere.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 515 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast