Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 515 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Deleted it. Didn't realize that you had to approve prices first.

I've been around for almost five years on this site. I know I haven't been around a lot in the last year or two, but still.

I saw a few sell for $850 early on, and one for $1200 not that long ago. Apparently I was wrong, so I apologize for my "insulting" post.
    I don't think that's an insulting price at all. I think it's actually a good deal.

I'm selling my other copy of the UK Signed Limited Edition of TWTTK #48 for $425 plus shipping costs from Toronto.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling my other copy of the UK Signed Limited Edition of TWTTK #48 for $425 plus shipping costs from Toronto.
    SHHHHHHHHHHH!
    I'm trying to sell mine for $525

OK, so hopefully there are two people out there wanting to buy a copy. Second person gets $100 added to the purchase price lol

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Don'tcha hate when that happens? lol

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    Selling TWTTKH Signed 123/200 UK edition.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/STEPHEN-KING-...item19d1fa59f8
    I am going to try to be nice here. (It hurts).
    The general idea and vision for the Classifieds thread is that members sell to members-with the hope that both parties receive a "deal". The member receives a deal because they have first opportunity to see something they desire and can receive it at the best price. The seller benefits because they pay no Ebay fees, and possibly no Paypal fees.
    The place to post "Intriguing Stephen King/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales" is in that thread.
    Somewhat like Craigslist doesn't exist to pimp Ebay, neither do we wish to (in this thread), pimp Ebay.
    Well Randall, I did offer the book in this thread a few post's back before I put it on Ebay and I received only 1 response and that was to add the number of the edition to the list. Also, there are 3 WTTKH for sale in the last few post's and of the 3 mine is $50 cheaper than the cheapest and $150 cheaper than the most expensive, so clearly I am giving the best "deal" of all 3 members. Maybe you need to make rules for this thread and then review each post before it is posted to make sure they adhere to your rules??

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling TWTTKH Signed 123/200 UK edition.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/STEPHEN-KING-...item19d1fa59f8
    I am going to try to be nice here. (It hurts).
    The general idea and vision for the Classifieds thread is that members sell to members-with the hope that both parties receive a "deal". The member receives a deal because they have first opportunity to see something they desire and can receive it at the best price. The seller benefits because they pay no Ebay fees, and possibly no Paypal fees.
    The place to post "Intriguing Stephen King/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales" is in that thread.
    Somewhat like Craigslist doesn't exist to pimp Ebay, neither do we wish to (in this thread), pimp Ebay.
    Well Randall, I did offer the book in this thread a few post's back before I put it on Ebay and I received only 1 response and that was to add the number of the edition to the list. Also, there are 3 WTTKH for sale in the last few post's and of the 3 mine is $50 cheaper than the cheapest and $150 cheaper than the most expensive, so clearly I am giving the best "deal" of all 3 members. Maybe you need to make rules for this thread and then review each post before it is posted to make sure they adhere to your rules??
    I made a slight verbiage change in post #1 of this thread. But the post has been there for some time now. If your book is at least $50 cheaper than any other, then hopefully a member lucked out and got it at a good price.
    Thanks.

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Duly noted Randall. Will post future Ebay orders in the respective place.
    Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    SHHHHHHHHHHH!

OK, so hopefully there are two people out there wanting to buy a copy. Second person gets $100 added to the purchase price lol
    Heh sorry about that I didn't see your post at the bottom of the previous page while catching up on the thread, or else I might have spaced it out a bit. It'll go on EBay once my selling limit is lifted again if no one wants it (I'm a new seller so I have restrictions) starting at $450. I wanted to give fellow members here a chance to get it cheaper first.

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

I found a couple more promo things recently if anybody else is interested and I have some art prints for sale too. Here’s the list:

ROSE MADDER Promo poster (15" x 22") - $12

Unused German VHS covers for MISERY & LANGOLIERS - $3 each or both for $5

A catalogue for Donald Grant with DARK TOWER 3 on cover and plug/info inside (with art pieces on both) - $2

DARK TOWER: GUNSLINGER BORN Advance Promo Sketchbook Comic from Marvel - $7

Unsigned Michael Whelan DARK TOWER: GUNSLINGER Art Greeting Card (from Palavercon) - $3

Palavercon Handbag (Recycle/Reuse black bag type) - $5

"Celebrity Bear" stuffed Beanie Baby type Bear of "The King of Horror" - $8

Sheet of little Stanley Hotel stickers - $3

I also have some art prints if you're interested in any of those I haven't posted here yet:

DARK TOWER III: THE WASTELANDS (Trade Portfolio by Artist Ned Dameron. Features 12 Unsigned color prints in a folder with label on front and an info sheet inside (10” x 13” each). Donald Grant Publications. Has some surface and edge wear and a bit of splitting in one spot on spine edge) - $16.00

ASSORTED PRINTS:
    Signed color art print “Leather Wings” by Ned Dameron from DT 3 (10” x 13”) - $6
    Signed Michael Whelan Dark Tower Print on glossy paper (6” x 9”) - $6
    Signed Phil Hale Dark Tower Print on glossy paper (6” x 9”) - $4
    Signed Phil Hale Dark Tower Print on glossy paper (6” x 9”) - $4
    Signed Rick Berry Black House Print on glossy paper (6” x 9”) - $3
    Unsigned Allen Koszowski Black & White Print on cardstock of King with TV Salem’s Lot Barlow (8.5” x 11”. Does have his sig in print itself though) - $5
    Unsigned Allen Koszowski print on cardstock of King with monsters and tentacles tearing at his face (5” x 6” – Has sig in print itself though) - $3
    Unsigned Allen Koszowski print on cardstock of King looking at dark city front with dark figure in doorway (5” x 7”) - $3
    Knowing Darkness prints on card stock (8.5” x 11” each). Includes cover, TOC, Intro by Frank Darabont with art all on each and 4 additional art prints (2 on the backside of others) - $10

Just drop me a line here or email me at: darkdiscoveries@msn.com for questions, interest, etc.

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

I am just putting some feelers out to see what offers will come but I am considering selling my Carrie 1/1 in NF dj/Good book condition. Here are some pictures -

There is no fading to the jacket really, a few slight brown spots near the bottom of the spine... about 4 of them and one slight tear to front endflap - about an inch-1.5 inches long looking to get maybe 950-1000 but i would definitely hear offers on it - PM me if interested

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I still have several limiteds for sale:
    2007 The Best American Short Stories: This is a rebound by flatsigned books(not official) 1 of 26 delux limited edition books flatsigned by SK - $300
    SOD I S/L #434 - $450
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC) - $550
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase - $200
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A - $175
    ES(limited) - $700
    FDNS S/L # 55 w/remarque (skeleton coming from ground with rats signed by GC) - $600
    I also have 2 sets of the F&SF magazine sets, each includes a copy of the years finest fantasy V2 first hard cover to feature the gunslinger story:
    One copy is in good shape small tear in first few pages of 1978 issue though, adress lables on two books, glue from address lable on another - $100
    Other copy is in excellent shape address lable on the back of the 1980 issue only. - $150

Open to reasonable offers depending on the Book Thanks,

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Can I just say to EVERY seller on here; if your book does not sell right away, your prices are too high. There are NO exceptions.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Even my "Adventures in the Dream Trade" S/L at $105 shipped? I've been assuming that I keep posting too close to the bottom of the page and the interested parties just aren't seeing it.

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

I don't think that is it AT ALL Rabbit. The economy is terrible so people don't have the free money to spend here in the USA. The prices are fair, people just arent willing to spend the money on books right now since there are more important things.... like food

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Can I just say to EVERY seller on here; if your book does not sell right away, your prices are too high. There are NO exceptions.
    Well that is just a ridiculous statement.

I have listed some books here at very competetive prices that went unsold.

For instance
    S/L A Life in The Cinema for $125.
    A Fine Wizard and Glass for $100.
    In my signature I offer a AE of DT7 for $70.

Are those prices too high?

I don't understand all this debate about pricing in this thread lately.

The first post in this thread states:

Sell or buy; but no crying. There are other threads to lament.
    So, like the post states.....sell or buy....but if you are not doing either....move along....these are not the droids you are looking for.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

<H2 class="title icon">So, like the post states.....sell or buy....but if you are not doing either....move along....these are not the droids you are looking for.
    </H2>

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

For instance

So, like the post states.....sell or buy....but if you are not doing either....move along....these are not the droids you are looking for.
    You are (IMO) both right.
    There is nothing written about posting at prices that are-considered by some to be too high. The only things that can be done are to comment that the price is "insert term for too high here-crazy, ridiculous etc.), to ignore the post and move on, to post a better price, or to mention that repeatedly posting items for sale during a (specified period), is not helpful to the site, the thread, and our members.
    As with anything nowadays the rules have to be written, and amended.
    If someone wanted to take the time to write a set of rules for this thread that are very clear, concise, and benefitial to both the seller and buyer-by all means PM me.
    Otherwise it is a work in progress. I don't see this thread every taking on the proportions of craigslist-but even they have greatly evolved.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    <H2 class="title icon">So, like the post states.....sell or buy....but if you are not doing either....move along....these are not the droids you are looking for.
    </H2>
    html is not allowed in this area.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure what happened there. I just hit reply with quote.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by jimimck
    SHHHHHHHHHHH!

Heh sorry about that I didn't see your post at the bottom of the previous page while catching up on the thread, or else I might have spaced it out a bit. It'll go on EBay once my selling limit is lifted again if no one wants it (I'm a new seller so I have restrictions) starting at $450. I wanted to give fellow members here a chance to get it cheaper first.
    No problem at all :-) the team here deserve to get he best deal first, I'm just hoping there is some unlucky second buyer who really wants one after yours is gone lol

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

For instance

You are (IMO) both right.
    There is nothing written about posting at prices that are-considered by some to be too high. The only things that can be done are to comment that the price is "insert term for too high here-crazy, ridiculous etc.), to ignore the post and move on, to post a better price, or to mention that repeatedly posting items for sale during a (specified period), is not helpful to the site, the thread, and our members.
    As with anything nowadays the rules have to be written, and amended.
    If someone wanted to take the time to write a set of rules for this thread that are very clear, concise, and benefitial to both the seller and buyer-by all means PM me.
    Otherwise it is a work in progress. I don't see this thread every taking on the proportions of craigslist-but even they have greatly evolved.
    Just my three beans, but RF makes a good point regarding sell/buy. If you feel a fellow member has overpriced an item (or underpriced) and wish to comment a PM may be more appropriate than a post in order to keep the discussion to a minimum and the Buying/Selling the main topic. Just a thought.... IMHO

Edit: I know that in the past I have been guilty of falling into discussions in this thread and will do my best to remedy that fault in the future!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earth's Militant Mind View Post
    2007 The Best American Short Stories: This is a rebound by flatsigned books(not official) 1 of 26 delux limited edition books flatsigned by SK - $300
    SOD I S/L #434 - $450
    ES(limited) - $700
    FDNS S/L # 55 w/remarque (skeleton coming from ground with rats signed by GC) - $600
    I also have 2 sets of the F&SF magazine sets, each includes a copy of the years finest fantasy V2 first hard cover to feature the gunslinger story:
    One copy is in good shape small tear in first few pages of 1978 issue though, adress lables on two books, glue from address lable on another - $100
    Other copy is in excellent shape address lable on the back of the 1980 issue only. - $150

On mine it's realy it's a mixed bag, some are priced high because I dont want to sell it unless I'm gonna get a good deal like with my Es, I've been offered 500 and I'm sure if I posted 500 I would have SEVERAL interested parties so to me 500 is too low 600 may be closer to the right price but like I said I am not motivated to move it. SODs Just about everyone has one so there is little interest but they are not that off from actual mark up IMHO or do you think I should give them away at cost? Then take Boarderlands 5, someone from this sight bought a copy for I think it was 240 and everyone said it was a good deal shortly after I just missed another that was looking for one but it has been that price for a while now.

Those are just some examples and I did say I was open to hearing offers yet I only get one PM that only says I'm interest for the right price, with no actual offer and like I said I giving it away at cost. My urgence to sell my books has gone so why do that? If your looking at selling some of yours at cost I may be interested but otherwise I really just think your comment below my post was unwarrented and really hurts the intentions of this thread.

Country
    Country Flag

When rewriting the rules, please keep "Sell or buy; but no crying." in it, this is some really great advice.

I'm also willing to entertain offers via PM on my UK Signed Limited Edition of TWTTK #48 for $425 if anyone is interested.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOD I S/L #434 - $450
    ES(limited) - $700

On mine it's realy it's a mixed bag, some are priced high because I dont want to sell it unless I'm gonna get a good deal like with my Es, I've been offered 500 and I'm sure if I posted 500 I would have SEVERAL interested parties so to me 500 is too low 600 may be closer to the right price but like I said I am not motivated to move it. SODs Just about everyone has one so there is little interest but they are not that off from actual mark up IMHO or do you think I should give them away at cost? Then take Boarderlands 5, someone from this sight bought a copy for I think it was 240 and everyone said it was a good deal shortly after I just missed another that was looking for one but it has been that price for a while now.

Those are just some examples and I did say I was open to hearing offers yet I only get one PM that only says I'm interest for the right price, with no actual offer and like I said I giving it away at cost. My urgence to sell my books has gone so why do that? If your looking at selling some of yours at cost I may be interested but otherwise I really just think your comment below my post was unwarrented and really hurts the intentions of this thread.
    I dont think his comment did any harm. People will buy/sell at the price that they feel comfortable with.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Agree - there are a lot of factors that go into selling...you can list a book at one price for a month with no action...list the same book at the same price at another time and you'll get three competing offers or requests.

If I were to offer any books for sale here, I would try to make the prices as competitive/reasonable as possible, because that's the purpose of the community - but the mere fact that there are no offers right away does not automatically mean the price is too high.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Agree - there are a lot of factors that go into selling...you can list a book at one price for a month with no action...list the same book at the same price at another time and you'll get three competing offers or requests.

If I were to offer any books for sale here, I would try to make the prices as competitive/reasonable as possible, because that's the purpose of the community - but the mere fact that there are no offers right away does not automatically mean the price is too high.
    HeHe, someone else getting chastised besides me!!!!! Priceless!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 515 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast