Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 515 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    I wasn't really sure about where to turn to so i figured i would ask here - i just won these on ebay. The interesting thing is I could not find info ANYWHERE on the internet - but when you take a virtual tour of Mr. King's office these are THE EXACT thing you can click on. Anyone know any info?

Curious myself...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you ask the person you bought them from? I mean it may be something as simple as they made them, sent a set to King , and he liked them.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Found some really special items i need money for , so i´m selling a few books so i can afford them .
    PM me for pictures and/or description

No lay-aways ( i need the money now )

Whispers S/L #277 $120 SOLD

He Is Legend S/L #624 $150 SOLD

A Life In the Cinema S/L #339 $120 SOLD

Rage $120 ( used condition )

Doolan´s Cadillac S/L #369 of 1000 $320 SOLD

Mid-Life Confidential partial proof $50 SOLD

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Did you ask the person you bought them from? I mean it may be something as simple as they made them, sent a set to King , and he liked them.
    He didn't make them - he actually bought them off eBay from a collector in Maine about 6 years ago - they are hand made ceramic ill send more pictures Sunday

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Right on! I am guessing though that what happened is whoever made them sent a set to King and he liked them.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Fine

Yeah I may offer them for sale if they take up too much space on my shelf.

My Mood
    Fine

Trying to sell off some books to get the signed/limited 11/22/63 or looking for trades
    - insomnia flatsigned asking 225
    - UK s/l 11/22/63 number 606 asking 200
    - s/l SODV2 full page color Remarque of "the monkey" asking 660
    - FDNS gift edition with color remarque 250
    - desperation arc with "Stephen" corrected 260

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to free up some space on the shelf since I just added my trade, gift, and S/L TWTTKH.

Lisey's Story gift edition in slipcase $40 VERY FINE
    Dark Tower 6 ARC $70 (comes with letter from Scribner) NEAR FINE
    Waste Lands 1st edition $30 NEAR FINE
    Dark Tower 2 Audio S/L $400 IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP
    Dark Tower 1 Audio S/L $150 IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP
    Wizard & Glass 1st edition $75 NEAR FINE
    SOD V2 S/L FINE CONDITION $325
    SOD V1 Gift Edition (bump to spine and to slipcase) $60 SOLD
    11/22/63 signed 2nd printing FINE $140 SOLD
    A Life in the Cinema S/L FINE $120

EMAIL ME (DON'T PM) IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Just click on my name to the left for the email option.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

What are the #s of the Audio S/Ls?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Since they're still in the shrink wrap, there's no way of knowing what number they are.

John

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

If you decide to buy them, I will be happy to slit open the shrinkwrap and tell you.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Fine

Also willing to sell as a set
    SODV2 ARC, SODV2 gift w/Remarque and SODV2 s/l number 110 with Remarque for 900

My Mood
    Fine

Thanks to tippy for the SODV1 and s/l gunslinger audio!

My Mood
    Fine

Insomnia flatsigned reduced to 200 or trade

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am in a bit of a hole again and want to try again to sell my Bernie Wrightson painting from WotC, I paid 5,000.00 for it directly from Bernie & Liz Wrightson but will take 3,000.00 shipped.

I am also going to sell my s/l copy of Black House and SODI & SODII, I am unsure of the going price so any thoughts on a price or offers would be welcome, Dave.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone that bought items from me , i manage to pay for two of the "special" items

Still two items for sale:

Rage (Used condition) $110

Insomnia print signed by Stephen King and Phil Hale (all the other prints from the portfolio is included) $70 SOLD

Free Worldwide shipping on both items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW I'm in the market for a The Stand S/L for the right price!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    FWIW I'm in the market for a The Stand S/L for the right price!!!!
    Bill, check out this auction. Has a BIN of $2,000, but maybe he'll be willing to negotiate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LIMITED-EDIT...item53ecbb8d1a

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I've got a copy of the UK S/L The Wind Through the Keyhole on the way to me. One of 200 with the real signature (not the facsimile). I'll accept offers via PM until the book arrives, then ship it to the highest offer. Any amount over my cost I will split 60/40 with the Haven foundation (Haven getting the 60).

If the book arrives to me beat up in transit (Waterstones, sigh) I'll of course let you know and there will be no obligation.
    In another thread someone referenced an eBay sale of one of these for $650. If that is true, the one person so far who has PM'd me with an offer will be getting one hell of a deal. Best offer as of noon Saturday gets my copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got a copy of the UK S/L The Wind Through the Keyhole on the way to me. One of 200 with the real signature (not the facsimile). I'll accept offers via PM until the book arrives, then ship it to the highest offer. Any amount over my cost I will split 60/40 with the Haven foundation (Haven getting the 60).

If the book arrives to me beat up in transit (Waterstones, sigh) I'll of course let you know and there will be no obligation.
    In another thread someone referenced an eBay sale of one of these for $650. If that is true, the one person so far who has PM'd me with an offer will be getting one hell of a deal. Best offer as of noon Saturday gets my copy.
    Is this a "Blind" auction or, will you post bids periodically?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had envisioned it as a blind auction--the person who makes the best offer gets it. No sniping, no goading one person against another to bid the thing up. Just name what you are willing to pay and let the chips fall where they may. But I'm not a seller. I think this is only the second time in the last 5 years I've sold anything so I'm not sure if this is the best approach.

Since my last posting I've received three additional offers. I guess I'll mention that the high offer so far is $375, assuming the book is F/F. I really hope it is. I'll pick it up from the Post Office on Saturday and will know for sure if it survived the shipping okay. I only planned on opening it to check the number, in case it was a special request number (I know there are people looking for #157 and #196 and I'd like to hook them up if possible).

EDIT: Book sold! (it was #180)

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I am in a bit of a hole again and want to try again to sell my Bernie Wrightson painting from WotC, I paid 5,000.00 for it directly from Bernie & Liz Wrightson but will take 3,000.00 shipped.

I am also going to sell my s/l copy of Black House and SODI & SODII, I am unsure of the going price so any thoughts on a price or offers would be welcome, Dave.
    So after some feedback since I wouldlike to sell quickly I will take 225.00 for the Black House and 600.00 for the set of SOD l & ll (#419)

I am also open to offers on the Wrightson painting

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

divemaster .. #157 has been found. If you a second one would really make things interesting..

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post

So after some feedback since I would like to sell quickly I will take 225.00 for the Black House and 600.00 for the set of SOD l & ll (#419)
    Very attractive prices! I predict they'll be snapped up by the end of the day, if not sooner. Hell, I'd take them if I didn't already have them. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    divemaster .. #157 has been found. If you a second one would really make things interesting..
    LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 515 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast