Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 515 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 447 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,675 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow Foster, TWO VERY RARE ITEMS offered up for sale....

Good luck with the sale of the Lettered BB!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So sorry you have to sell these. Wishing you and your wife the very best.
    The lettered Blockade Billy is one of the nicest editions of any book I own.
    It's gorgeous!

sk

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a fan of the story, but damn that lettered BB kicks arse.
    Sorry to hear you have to sell.

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all for your best wishes comments and PMs.
    Suzanne and I have been together since she was 25 and today is 59. She has had pain all these years but now it has gotten to be in the 8-10 on the pain scale every day. It is so bad she is thinking of taking an early exit. It is the worst patch ever.. I am fighting to see new doctors to give her hope.
    This isn't the right forum but I felt I needed to clarify. Thanks again.
    Here she was after three surgeries

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

That is beyond tough, Foster. I know that's a profound understatement, but nothing I could write would do it the justice it deserves. Thank you for sharing something so personal with us.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Foster... I am so sorry my friend. Horrible... I don;t know what I would do if my wife was going through this. I am really sorry
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again....I could go on about losing faith.....lifes not fair.....and talk for a day about it...but not here.
    So here is......

DOCTOR SLEEP Lettered X

Shipping Included Asking $2450. I shipped iT letterd last month cost me $104.00 Yikes
    Well packed and shipped quickly.

PM if you have a question or want more photos.
    Thanks

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

My prayers and thoughts goes to your wife, Foster. I can't imagine what she is going through. Please send our regards to her and tell her we are pulling for her.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    My prayers and thoughts goes to your wife, Foster. I can't imagine what she is going through. Please send our regards to her and tell her we are pulling for her.
    Same here. So sorry to hear this Foster.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so sorry. My families prayers are with you.

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Country
    Country Flag

You guys are the greatest thanks. For the record I am not selling because we need money. A couple of PMs made me think that was the reason.

RIDING THE BULLET Lettered R

When the book arrived from CD I emailed Mindy about the traycase. Apparently all the traycases are like this one. Not one of my favorite books but here it is.
    Asking $900. Includes shipping to North America.
    PM if you have questions or want more photos.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

For Sale

I have 3 remaing Finders Keepers broadsides available.

$35 each includes shipping within the US. International orders we will work something out.
    Paypal F/F is preferred.
    These are 13" x 7". There were only 1500 printed to be used by bookshops as in-store incentive.
    Thanks!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

^ Good price!!!! These are still rare, no? Good deal though.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    For Sale

I have 4 Finders Keepers broadsides available.

$35 each includes shipping within the US. International orders we will work something out.
    Paypal F/F is preferred.
    These are 13" x 7". There were only 1500 printed to be used by bookshops as in-store incentive.
    Thanks!
    I see you took my advice.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    For Sale

I have 4 Finders Keepers broadsides available.

Paypal F/F is preferred.
    Thanks!
    I see you took my advice.
    I may be new at this, but i know good advice when I see it!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need $1329US to get out of debt. That is the price for this piece. IT is large... 16x20. Framed, oil on canvas... crazy colors.... and a WHELAN!!! I have never seen one even remotely this price before... I know I have advertised it a few times.... but this is my rock bottom dollar and I lowered it on Ebay to meet this target. Heritage auctions has it pegged at $2500 but will not list it until I have a min of $5K in total. Strange but that is their rules.... thanks

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

RIDING THE BULLET SOLD

Thanks DT

Country
    Country Flag

DARK TOWER Volumes IV V VI VII #228

All 4 signed LE books are numbered 228. Really hate to break them up just to have the next owner try to put them back together.
    Asking $2250 includes shipping to North America.
    PM if you have questions or want photos.

****please move if there is a better thread****

VJ Books is having a sale, %40 off almost everything (some exclusions apply)
    Use code BADSANTA2015

I have used them and they have not disappointed.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

****please move if there is a better thread****

VJ Books is having a sale, %40 off almost everything (some exclusions apply)
    Use code BADSANTA2015

I have used them and they have not disappointed.
    Thanks for heads up. Picked up 3 1st/1st DT books....can never have enough!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not much left

Country
    Country Flag

SIX STORIES #130

With hard to find traycase, beautiful condition.
    Asking $900 includes shipping to North America.

PM if you have questions or want photos.
    Thanks and Merry Christmas,
    Foster

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two NF copies of Firestarter (1st/1st): $75/each PP Gift
    DTIV (Grant; Fine): $100

Please PM me for pics!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling a couple of things that I don't need.
    1) Dr. Sleep (not signed) Cemetery Dance Gift Edition in slipcase Fine/Fine/Fine: 105
    2) Revival (not signed) 1st/1st Fine/Fine: 7.50
    sold
    Prices are for Paypal friends & family payment. Regular paypal add 4%.
    Send me a PM if interested.

Last edited by firemonkey66; 09-20-2016 at 09:17 PM.

Country
    Country Flag

12/28 - AKC Post-Christmas Sale!!!

UPDATE: SOLD

- Carrie ARC w/Traycase and copy of Publisher's Letter (NF/NF): $1,100

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 515 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 447 ... LastLast