Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 515 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

For Sale $375 + actual shipping/insurance (insurance not optional) - The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three signed in person by Stephen King at George Mason Event. Book was purchased as new from Betts signed by the Artist. Comes protected in mylar and will be well packed for shipping. Picture uploaded to http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...m/Drawing1.JPG More high quality pictures available upon request. If you're broke from recent King purchases, no worries, I take payments via paypal - but book ships when paid in full.

I'm also selling a 1st Edition, 2nd Printing copy of The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla on Ebay also signed by Mr. King - $150 to a forum member + shipping/insurance.

Will also consider trades for either book - PM me. I've already purchased a 1st edition The Shining so that is off my dream list.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

A very generous guy who is a lurker of the forum and would like to remain nameless contacted me after asking for one of my books how else he could help with the fundraiser, in the end he decided to donate 2 books that i now have in my possession. I would like to sell them on here first for a reasonable offer to save on fees if i sold them on ebay! The books will be packaged securely and i will split the postage with the buyers, no matter where you are (remember i am in the UK).

So the books for sale are ...
    DT 7 Artist edition in fine condition

11/22/63 UK S/L in Fine Condition

Please pm me or e-mails to dip_dab@hotmail.co.uk

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Tito and annonymous!!!!!

Maybe you should also start a Haven Fund Classified thread? You know, for maximum exposure?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Maybe you should also start a Haven Fund Classified thread? You know, for maximum exposure?

I agree with Merlin on the HFCT !!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I agree with Merlin on the HFCT !!
    Thanks, Rich. Maybe restrict it to folks with 500+ posts to keep it honest or, you need RF's blessing. Just spit-balling here.

I would think we'd want to encourage individual innovations and enthusiasm, but there could be pitfalls in retrospect.

Any thoughts? RF?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we should stick to what we have. We work largely on the honor system for people who commit to donating a % of a sale to the Fundraiser. So far we haven't had substantial problems with any transaction, and for that we are a great community. We also have a weekly auction item so I think the members who want to participate will/are.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think we should stick to what we have. We work largely on the honor system for people who commit to donating a % of a sale to the Fundraiser. So far we haven't had substantial problems with any transaction, and for that we are a great community. We also have a weekly auction item so I think the members who want to participate will/are.
    Probably a very good call. I was just thinking from a "Marketing" standpoint, but you make a very good point.

Bottom line, someone bid and help the Fund Raiser!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Both books sold!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Both books sold!!!
    And there you have it!!!!

Congrats to those who purchased and helped out the fundraiser!!! Also to "Tito" for orchestrating the venutre!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I´m selling some duplicates i have

#Misery US Proof $100 + shipping

#Drawing of the Three US Proof with Sticker $150 + shipping

#The Mist Promotional booklet $50 + shipping

Pm me if you want more pictures and description on condition

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Hi boys and girls.
    Last attempt to see if anyone is keen for my UK 'Salem's Lot 1st edition before I bite the bullet and try Ebay.

Plenty more pictures available on request.
    Main points: NOT priceclipped. No spine lean. Very small fine tear on front dust jacket and slight rubbing on top corners of jacket. Book in great condition with expected colourisation of pages for a book this age.

Considering reasonable offers.

Cheers
    James

Boys and girls.
    No luck so far on feebay, and so am looking to accept a lower price than originally mentioned.
    Looking for $400. I'm also open to trades so if this is on your wish list, drop me a line.
    Cheers
    James.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE - NEW ITEMS!!!

- 1st Edition Carrie: $725.00 (VG/VG)
    - Salem's Lot Gift Edition: $175.00 (F/F)
    - Green Mile Gift Edition: $165.00 (F/F)

Media Mail Shipping Included in US / Actual INT'l Postage

AKC

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

Lowered Prices:

Under the Dome (still sealed)
    $175 (signed, unnumbered as issued)

Reign of Fear
    $175 (Y of 26 lettered edition)

The Stephen King Trivia Book
    $175 (DD of 52 lettered edition)

Secretary of Dreams II
    $950 (PC Lettered)

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I accidentaly bought myself a 2009 desk calendar on eBay, insted of the 2012 I want to find. Anyone interested? CHEAP! shoot me a PM.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    I accidentaly bought myself a 2009 desk calendar on eBay, insted of the 2012 I want to find. Anyone interested? CHEAP! shoot me a PM.

I have an extra 2012 if you need - PM me if interested.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I am offering my two issues of Ubris (Fall '68 and Spring '69) for sale.

Fall '68 contains the first version of 'Strawberry Spring' and the poem 'Harrsion State Park '68'.
    Spring '69 contains the first version of 'Night Surf'.

These college era magazines are very, very scarce and could be an awesome and significant addition to your collection. Unfortunately, the Spring '69 copy has some staining on top of the cover and the first few pages, but there is no wrinkling. This particular issue happens to be the hardest one to find so waiting for a better copy to show up will likely take a long, long time. Other than the described flaw, I would say both copies are in VG+/NF condition and look great for their age.

I would very much prefer to sell these as a set. I am open to offers but you should realize that these items are scarce and expensive (comparable to many S/L editions in price).

Last edited by biomieg; 03-08-2012 at 09:31 AM. Reason: I added a better photo!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

But i thought you really wanted them

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I do, but I have to be realistic. I am paying for some other books right now, and with some major job-related changes* in my life coming up I will feel better if I can sell some things, pay for my layaways and start with a clean slate.

* this probably belongs in the Random Comments thread, but I just got an offer for a new, exciting job. It has much better perspectives than my current job, but unfortunately I will initially be working only three days/week. So I am going to earn a lot less money than I do now, even though my gross salary will increase. That should be a temporary thing, but I want to play it safe...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking to buy the Spring '69 Ubris, but your one is not good enough quality. Sorry mate.

Country
    Country Flag

I initially posted a crappy pic. I just posted a better one.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Can you PM with a price. i will be on va ca until sun day. thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For the budget minded, in Portland ME-

http://maine.craigslist.org/bks/2854206540.html

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Anyone interested in trading a signed limited TWTTKH straight up for a signed PC copy of IT let me know. I have the PC copy and would move it for TWTTKH.

Country
    Country Flag

For those of you who only saw my initial crappy iPhone pic in post #2791 and missed my update: these are the Ubris issues I am selling:

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Rabbit Trick..
    In you online colection you show the 1st picture here as Spring 1968.. Is it Fall of 1968 or spring?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 515 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast