Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 515 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

FS:
    Secretary of Dreams II Lettered
    $850 shipped/insured
    PC Copy
    Still in the original shipping boxes

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I had envisioned it as a blind auction--the person who makes the best offer gets it. No sniping, no goading one person against another to bid the thing up. Just name what you are willing to pay and let the chips fall where they may. But I'm not a seller. I think this is only the second time in the last 5 years I've sold anything so I'm not sure if this is the best approach.

Since my last posting I've received three additional offers. I guess I'll mention that the high offer so far is $375, assuming the book is F/F. I really hope it is. I'll pick it up from the Post Office on Saturday and will know for sure if it survived the shipping okay. I only planned on opening it to check the number, in case it was a special request number (I know there are people looking for #157 and #196 and I'd like to hook them up if possible).
    That's cool, Dive!!! Good to know!!! Also, very good of you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    Insomnia flatsigned reduced to 200 or trade
    I dont know how to work the PM thing. it is not letting me respond to your messages. I have someone interested. they were waiting for payday on the two arcs 1 & 2 SOD. if they change their mind i will let you know.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Secretary of Dreams Volume 2.

$325 plus shipping.

Your purchase gets a $50 donation in YOUR NAME to the Haven FOUNDATION FUNDRAISER.

Email (DO NOT PM) me for details.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oy, I just PM'd you, give me a shout back.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Hey George oy sold his books already

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

I have three graphic novels in Fine/Fine Condition

1) The talisman - the road of trials
    2) The stand - Captain trips
    3) The stand - American Nightmares

Asking 12 each or 30 for all three + like 2 bucks to help with shipping costs since the box will be heavy

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

For sale: UK Collectors Edition Exclusive To WH Smith, The Wind Through The Keyhole. This edition has an Exclusive Limited Edition Cover - $40 shipped. PM me!

I bought two and since the UK trade cover fits, I'm keeping one so my S/L TWTTKH has a dust jacket (enroute from UK).

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    For sale: UK Collectors Edition Exclusive To WH Smith, The Wind Through The Keyhole. This edition has an Exclusive Limited Edition Cover - $40 shipped. PM me!

I bought two and since the UK trade cover fits, I'm keeping one so my S/L TWTTKH has a dust jacket (enroute from UK).

PM Sent !!

Karl

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

And...Sold!

[QUOTE=willie3;694540]
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post

PM Sent !!

Karl

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

PROCLAMATION!!!!

As Director I am ordering all sale's made today to be "Free Shipping" with any s/h costs being donated to the Haven Fund Raiser!!!

The "Director" has spoken!!!!

Spoiler:
    Just Kidding!!!! Business as usual!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow...methinks the taste of power has gone to his head.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Wow...methinks the taste of power has gone to his head.
    Like you wouldn't go just a bit "Nuts"?????? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Amused

So, I just finished reading TWTTKH (US Trade Edition) and didn't care for the story.

As such, I'd like to get a UK S/L book off my shelf - #42 of 200 (in unread VF condition). In addition, there is a UK Collectors Edition Exclusive To WH Smith, The Wind Through The Keyhole (with an Exclusive Limited Edition Cover) on the way from the UK as I planned to use the dust jacket for the UK S/L.

$440 plus $10 shipping for both books (shipping goes to Haven per the Director). You pay when the WH Smith book arrives via paypal gift. PM me before I change my mind!

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sir_Boomme
    Demon of the Prim

Fever's Broken

Hey guys, well - after much thought and consideration... I've pretty much decided to start pursuing other interests.
    truthfully, I started losing interest with the simon and schuster multiple limited edition marketing fiascos... and other issues with some of the specialty publishers.

The final straw was TWTTK - when Grant decided faithful patrons (for many years) that had numbers over 800 weren't good enough customers to print for.
    Yes it erked me to no end that I had purchased every DT book from them since DT4 - including multiple trades, artists, original art, other author books, extra dust jackets... plus the limiteds
    ... yet was left out on TWTTK .
    I was offered a publisher copy - at a considerable markup from what the numbers sold for - which I chose to pass on. Not bashing Grant... it is what it is... and it's their business to be run as they see fit - it just rubbed me wrong.

Anyway... It's not just that ... that was just the final straw ... my already diminishing collecting fever just kind of totally vanished after that... not feeling the rush any more.

That said.... I think I've decided to do something I've never done in my 2+ decades of collecting... I'm going to start selling some of my books... not sure what and how many yet.... but it'll be under the ebay name boomme. I'm not desperate for money - so it's not going to be a fire sale... but I will be making some nice goodies available on the auction block soon.

I'm considering my first sale... thinking the huge Roman Numeraled Salem's Lot. I've only seen a couple of these auctioned since they were published - both of them were the black lettered ones (15 available to the public). Mine is a Red numeral (VI) that were reserved for the artist, author and publisher (only 10 of these)...and mine has a brand new never out of the box extra traycase.

Keep in mind - I'm not looking to give anything away... and I've been around for a while... so don't expect the stuff to go for basement prices.... I'll hang on to it until I get a fair price - or not sale it at all.
    I'll post here when I put something up for sale... in case any of you are interested.

I'm sitting here with what I imagine are the same sort of feelings. My collection would not in any way come close to what Sir Boome's is, but nevertheless, I think it might be time to move on. My books look nice in my nice bookcase and it's nice to have what I have but my interest is waning. Maybe this is a hiccup but I'm going to give serious thought to selling everything I have...except for a few special items.

More later.

Country
    Country Flag

What I have...

S/L's

1. Black House US S/L
    2. Colorado Kid UK S/L PC
    3. Colorado Kid UK Lettered PC
    4. Desperation US S/L
    5. From A Buick 8 US S/L
    6. He Is Legend US S/L
    7. Insomnia US S/L
    8. Life In The Cinema
    9. Little Sisters of Eluria US S/L
    10. Secretary of Dreams (Vol 1) US S/L
    11. Secretary of Dreams (Vol 2) US S/L
    12. Skeleton Crew US S/L
    13. Under The Dome UK S/L
    14. Borderlands 5 US Lettered
    15. Full Dark, No stars US S/L
    16. Eyes of The Dragon US S/L
    17. Firestarter US S/L
    18. It US S/L
    19. Blockade Billy US S/L
    20. Dark Dreamers US S/L
    21. TWTTK UK S/L
    22. DT II S/L PC
    23. DT III S/L #1061
    24. DT IV S/L #626
    25. DT V S/L #1170
    26. DT VI S/L #1170
    27. DT VII S/L #1170

Trade Editions

28. Gunslinger Grant First Edition Signed by SK, MW and DG
    29. Dead Zone US 1/1 Signed
    30. Lisey's Story US 1/1 Signed
    31. Lisey's Story UK 1/1 Signed
    32. Lisey's Story UK 1/1 Signed
    33. Insomnia (Red on White) US 1/1 Signed
    34. Duma Key US 1/1 Signed
    35. Firestarter US 1/1 Signed
    36. Misery US 1/1 Signed
    37. Four Past Midnight US 1/1 Signed
    38. The Stand US 1/1 Signed (in white tracase from TheCollector)
    39. Bag of Bones UK 1/1 Signed
    40. TGWLTG US 1/1 Signed
    41. Full dark No Stars US 1/1 Signed
    42. Desperation Grant Gift edition Signed

Others

43. Insomnia Portfolio Signed Limited Edition
    44. Insomnia Print Signed

Lots of other stuff including Salem's Lot Gift Edition with traycase, prints and facsimile letter...Desperation with Don Maitz remarque...Colorade Kid remarqued set of 3...Road To The Dark Tower Lettered PC...Chadbourne Storm of The Century original drawing...Secretary of Dreams Gift edition with Chadbourne remarque. Other trade, gift and artist editions.

Not sure how to approach this so need inspiration. Feel like s**t at the minute to be honest...maybe just need reassurance!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If it feels wrong, don't do it. Unless you need the money right now, hold onto them for a while and see how you feel about it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    If it feels wrong, don't do it. Unless you need the money right now, hold onto them for a while and see how you feel about it.
    Thanks Shannon...I don't need the money at all. It goes much deeper than that, and you're right of course, I should probably take a step back until I'm absolutely sure about this.

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

I agree with Shannon, but your decision agrabin... Maybe it’s time to just appreciate the collection you work so hard to build. If money is not a factor, they will always be there to sell.. good luck in your decision.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Agrabin, if you ARE going to sell...you ought to put your DT4 #626 up on ebay now as I am selling my DT7 #626 on ebay now.

Pehaps the dual listing could help each others' auctions! I could mention yours in my auction, and you could mention mine.

AUCTION LINK

If anybody here is interested in my book, I will sell it outright for $525 plus shipping.

SOLD
    Last edited by tippy4; 07-16-2012 at 07:39 PM.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post
    Sir_Boomme
    Demon of the Prim

Fever's Broken

Hey guys, well - after much thought and consideration... I've pretty much decided to start pursuing other interests.
    truthfully, I started losing interest with the simon and schuster multiple limited edition marketing fiascos... and other issues with some of the specialty publishers.

The final straw was TWTTK - when Grant decided faithful patrons (for many years) that had numbers over 800 weren't good enough customers to print for.
    Yes it erked me to no end that I had purchased every DT book from them since DT4 - including multiple trades, artists, original art, other author books, extra dust jackets... plus the limiteds
    ... yet was left out on TWTTK .
    I was offered a publisher copy - at a considerable markup from what the numbers sold for - which I chose to pass on. Not bashing Grant... it is what it is... and it's their business to be run as they see fit - it just rubbed me wrong.

Anyway... It's not just that ... that was just the final straw ... my already diminishing collecting fever just kind of totally vanished after that... not feeling the rush any more.

That said.... I think I've decided to do something I've never done in my 2+ decades of collecting... I'm going to start selling some of my books... not sure what and how many yet.... but it'll be under the ebay name boomme. I'm not desperate for money - so it's not going to be a fire sale... but I will be making some nice goodies available on the auction block soon.

I'm considering my first sale... thinking the huge Roman Numeraled Salem's Lot. I've only seen a couple of these auctioned since they were published - both of them were the black lettered ones (15 available to the public). Mine is a Red numeral (VI) that were reserved for the artist, author and publisher (only 10 of these)...and mine has a brand new never out of the box extra traycase.

Keep in mind - I'm not looking to give anything away... and I've been around for a while... so don't expect the stuff to go for basement prices.... I'll hang on to it until I get a fair price - or not sale it at all.
    I'll post here when I put something up for sale... in case any of you are interested.

I'm sitting here with what I imagine are the same sort of feelings. My collection would not in any way come close to what Sir Boome's is, but nevertheless, I think it might be time to move on. My books look nice in my nice bookcase and it's nice to have what I have but my interest is waning. Maybe this is a hiccup but I'm going to give serious thought to selling everything I have...except for a few special items.

More later.
    I was at the same point you are. I had the signed/limited editions of the dark tower books. III-VII and LSOE. sitting next to my grant publications i -vii i was afraid to open them and look at them. I sold them, paid off my car and i dont miss them at all. I then met stephen king and got several 1st editions signed and now i am only collecting 1st editions signed by sk.

dont miss my dark tower books at all!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for your responses guys...Rick, I'll bear you suggestion in mind

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I say if you don't need the money give it some time. It'd be better to hang onto them then to sell them and decide later that you wish you hadn't. Be sure or don't sell. For me there is too much sentimental value in my collection (what it represents for me and in a lot of cases whom the books came from. In a lot of cases they were just outright gifts.). There are times when I've thought of selling stuff, but the reality is that just is not going to happen...even if I do need the money.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

You can always sell them now, and if the "bug" bites you again in the future, you can always rebuild your collection.

Please take into account the fact I am interested in several of your titles, so I may not be the best person to tender advice.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

At least you're honest about your lack of a biased opinion.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 515 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast