Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 515 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

same here. i have MANY holes in my s/l collection, and theres a few 1st editions i would love to get.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The funny thing is that I see all those books and I am immediately drawn to the two copies of "The Waste Lands". There's just something about that book that makes me want to own it, even though I already have three copies on my shelf at home. Drawing of the Three is also growing on me. I love the paper they used for that one. I just bought a second edition, and I was surprised they used the same paper; between that and the new artwork I'm very happy with my purchase.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few genre books for sale:

Ray Bradbury - Dandelion Wine - Easton Press - F
    W.H. Pugmire - Some Unknown Gulf of Night - Arcane Wisdom S/L - F/F
    Michael Slade - Headhunter - UK 1st - signed - F/F

PM if interested in any of these!

Gunslinger Apprentice scstandpipe is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all; brought the list back for the last time lol. Hopefully the descriptions are sufficient, but if not, just let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP. If you see anything you like feel free to Make me an Offer via PM & hopefully we can work something out! All sales on a first come, first served basis just to make things fair; Thanks again to everyone (& Bill!!!)

Carrie, $12.95 DJ Price, Y45 gutter code p. 199, no copyright info., book is Near Fine with only flaw being a slight spine lean of the binding and this one came from a smoking home; dust jacket is Near Fine with modest wear to corners, folds, and top/bottom of spine SOLD

‘Salem’s Lot, $18.95 DJ Price, CC36 gutter code p. 439, no copyright info, book is Fine - , very light wear to black cloth spine, DJ Fine SOLD

The Shining, First Edition, DJ Price of $8.95, copyright page “First Edition,” gutter code R49 p. 447, book is VG+/NF- with light shelf wear to very top/very bottom of black cloth spine, and spotting to bottom page block (perhaps remainder spotting?), spine is straight and tight, DJ is VG+, chipping to corners where the folds are, edge wear at corners/folds, light sun fading to spine, modest surface wear to back of DJ SOLD

Night Shift, book club edition (larger reprint sized), book and DJ are FINE, with tiny nick to the “i” in “Shift” on front of DJ SOLD

Bare Bones, book and DJ Fine, 1st edition/printing

The Dead Zone, 1st edition, $11.95 Price, 625 Madison Ave. …, book is NF with modest wear to top/bottom of spine and page blocks, DJ is NF - , light wear to corners, light chipping to top/bottom of DJ spine, quarter inch tear to top middle of DJ (closed) and half inch tear to top right back of DJ (closed) with small folds around it SOLD

Firestarter, 1st edition, book is VG+ , some fading to spine cloth and lettering, very slight spine lean, DJ is VG+ , light edge wear at corners, fading to orange lettering, light surface wear at folds SOLD

Firestarter, 1st edition, book is VG+ , some fading to spine cloth and lettering, far page block has spotting, very light signs of age to top/bottom page blocks, DJ is VG+ , light wear to corners, light wear at folds, some spotting/dark creases at front and back DJ fold, sun fading to spine orange lettering only, very light surface wear SOLD

Cujo, 1st edition, book is Fine - , very light signs of being read at top/bottom of DJ spine cloth & page blocks, DJ is NF+/F- , very light wear to corners & top/bottom of spine, no wear along edges, white lettering on spine has light brown tint to it (not sure if it was made this way…), book has a faint smell of smoke but not too strong SOLD

Danse Macabre, 1st edition, book is Fine - , with very minimal signs of being read, lightly penciled-in price of ffep erased out but still can see if you look very closely, DJ is VG+ , wear at corners and along front and back folds, light chipping at top/bottom of spine, very light edge wear along black portion, two quarter inch tears at top front of DJ

Different Seasons, 1st edition, book is Fine except for one of those tiny price stickers on ffep leaving residue, DJ is NF+ with light wear to corners, light wear at top/bottom of spine SOLD

Christine, 1st edition, book is Fine - , light signs of use at top/bottom cloth spine, Very light fading to page blocks, DJ is Fine except 2 tiny nicks to front 2 right cornersSOLD

Pet Sematary, 1st edition, book is Fine, DJ is Fine except for very light wear to front and back folds over book boards and tiny nick to top of DJ spine SOLD

The Talisman, 1st edition, book is Fine - , with very minimal signs of being read, very tiny black scuff on bottom corner of pages (not remainder); DJ is NF with light edge wear at corners, top/bottom of spine, and a few tiny chips to bottom back of DJSOLD

Skeleton Crew, 1st edition, book is NF with light wear to page blocks and book boards, DJ is NF with light wear to corners, edges, and top/bottom of DJ spine, front middle of DJ has quarter inch closed tear that is not too noticeable

The Bachman Books, 1st edition/printing, book is VG+ with light signs of being read on book boards, some fading to the page blocks, tiny black scuff on bottom corner of pages (not remainder), and a few dents on top page block that hit the top of some of the pages has been read a few times; DJ is VG with wear at corners, along folds, and some chipping and bending at top/bottom of DJ, foil lettering on front of DJ is almost fully intact, it somehow avoided this common wear, and part of a price sticker is on the inside flap of the DJ, it may be stuck for good SOLD

FDNS Gift edition, brand new SOLD

Needful Things, 2nd printing, book & DJ Fine except quarter inch tear to bottom left side of DJ spine SOLD

UtD Gift edition brand new in shrink wrap SOLD

Legends, 1st edition, book and DJ Fine - , with minimal signs of being read

The Drawing of the Three, 1st edition, Signed by Phil Hale, bought from DMG Publishers, brand newSOLD

The Waste Lands, 1st edition, new in shrink wrap SOLD

The Waste Lands, 1st edition, book is NF with some brown spotting to top page block only, DJ is Fine - , with tiny puncture at bottom of spine, and extremely tiny nicks to 2 of the corners SOLD

Wizard and Glass, 1st edition, book & DJ Fine SOLD

Wolves of the Calla, AE, book & DJ New SOLD

Song of Susannah, AE, book & DJ New

The Dark Tower, AE, book & DJ New

LSOE, AE, book and DJ New # 3371

Black House, 1st edition, book is Fine, DJ is Fine - , with tiny tear at top center of DJ spine SOLD

Storm of the Century, 1st edition paperback, NF+ with light signs of being read, light aging to page blocks and front corners are slightly bent SOLD

The Stephen King Illustrated Companion, 2nd printing, book is new SOLD

Creepshow, 1st printing, Fine - , very light signs of aging, but not much SOLD

Insomnia, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine, read only once

Rose Madder, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine

Desperation, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine - , with Very light signs of age to the page blocks and two Tiny nicks to the front 2 DJ corners

Bag of Bones, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine except very light wrinkling to DJ top of spine

Storm of the Century, BOMC (only edition in Hardback that I’m aware of), book and DJ both Fine except small light yellow stain to bottom page block

TGWLTG, 1st edition, Book and DJ Fine - , light aging to page blocks, read once

TGWLTG, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine except p. 111 has a vertical fold (can’t notice unless you open the book)

Hearts in Atlantis, 2nd printing, book and DJ are Fine - , DJ has light wrinkle at top corner, book has light signs of being read once

Hearts in Atlantis, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine - , light signs of being read SOLD

Secret Windows, BOMC, white boards, book is brand new, DJ is Fine except Tiny wrinkle at back bottom of spine SOLD

On Writing, 1st edition, book and DJ Fine - , very light signs of being read once

On Writing, 1st edition, book and DJ Fine - , very light signs of being read once

On Writing, 1st edition, brand new except TINY nick to bottom front board, not too noticeable

Dreamcatcher, 1st edition, book and DJ Fine - , light signs of reading to page blocks

Black House, 1st edition, DJ is Fine, book has light signs of being read

From a Buick 8, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine - , light signs of being read, and very light spine lean

IT, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine - , DJ has light wrinkling at top of spine and extremely light edge wear at top of spine, bottom page block shows tiniest of aging, this one I’m reluctantly giving up but need to! SOLD

The Eyes of the Dragon, 1st edition, book is fine, DJ has light edge wear to corners and very light edge wear to bottom and top of spine & tiny nick to back top of DJ SOLD

Misery, 1st edition, DJ is Fine, book is Fine - , with light signs of use SOLD

The Tommyknockers, 1st edition permissions to come, book is NF with some aging to page block and light wear at top/bottom of cloth spine, DJ has red gilt lettering and is perfect SOLD

The Tommyknockers, 1st edition permissions to come, book is VG+ with light signs of aging to page blocks and dents in the back green board & a few small white spots; DJ is NF+ , no rips/tears, etc. only some aging to the white flaps of the DJ and a straight line of fading on the gold gilt lettering in “Stephen”

The Dark Half, 1st edition, DJ is Fine, book is Fine - , with light signs of age to page blocks

The Dark Half, 1st edition, DJ is Fine, book is Fine - , with light signs of age to page blocks

The Stand Complete and Uncut, 1st edition, book is Fine - , with tiny dent to bottom page block, spine is not loose at all, but I’m guessing the shear weight of the pages makes it very slightly look that way when viewed from above; DJ is NF- , tiny nicks to top corners, small hole in DJ beside “Stephen King” on spine, and glossy finish on DJ (the clear part) is coming loose a little SOLD

Four Past Midnight, 1st edition, book is Fine, read once, DJ is Fine - , with virtually no edge wear

Needful Things, 1st edition, book and DJ Fine - , with tiny signs of being read

Needful Things, 1st edition, book is Fine - , with light shelf wear at top/bottom of black cloth spine and tiny ding to top front board, DJ is Fine - , with light wrinkling to bottom spine region

Gerald’s Game, 1st edition, book and DJ Fine

Dolores Claiborne, 1st edition, book and DJ Fine - , with light shelf wear to bottom of book and small nicks to corners of DJ

Dolores Claiborne, 1st edition, DJ Fine, book Fine - , with light spots on black cloth spine

Nightmares and Dreamscapes, 1st edition, Brand New SOLD

The Essential Stephen King by Spignesi, book and DJ Fine

The Essential Stephen King by Spignesi, book NF+ with light signs of page block aging and small faint yellow remainder mark on bottom of spine, came from a smoking home, DJ is Fine –

The Green Mile 1-6 paperback firsts, 6 has a small piece of the corner clipped off, else all NF+ with typical paperback page aging

Fear Itself Postcard, written on and used but that’s the only flaw, perfect condition as far as the card goes

The Green Mile paperback slipcased, 1st edition, book and slipcase Fine except tiny dent at top of spine

The Green Mile paperback slipcased, 1st edition, book and slipcase Fine - , book has TINY corner bend at front top right & slipcase has TINY dent at back corner

The Green Mile paperback slipcased, 1st edition, book and slipcase Brand New in shrink wrap SOLD

The Gunslinger, Viking 1st edition, book and DJ Fine SOLD

The Drawing of the Three Viking, book club edition, full number line but no price on DJ, DJ is Fine, book is Fine - , has been read and shows very light signs SOLD

The Waste Lands Viking, book club edition, 2nd printing but no price on DJ, book and DJ are Fine SOLD

Wizard and Glass Viking, book club edition, full number line but no DJ, DJ is Fine - , TINY nicks to top corners, book is NF - , has been read a few times, bottom page block has a few small dings and a small black smudge SOLD

Wolves of the Calla Trade 1st edition, DJ is Fine, book is Fine - , with very minimal signs of use on page blocks SOLD

Song of Susannah Trade 1st edition, DJ is Fine, book is Fine - , with minimal signs of use on page blocks SOLD

Song of Susannah Trade 1st edition, DJ is Fine with one small nick to top front right corner, book is NF+ with minor signs of use/reading

The Dark Tower Trade 1st edition, DJ is Fine, book is Fine - , with light signs of use on page blocks SOLD

Thinner 1st edition/printing, book is Fine - , with minimal shelf wear and signs of use, DJ is NF with light edge wear to corners and top/bottom of spine SOLD

The Regulators, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine SOLD

The Regulators, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine

Blaze, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine SOLD

The Dead Zone Easton Press 1st edition (not re-release), light blue ribbon marker & gold page edges, Tiniest of a nick to page 123 at bottom, but not noticeable unless you look down there; otherwise perfect condition SOLD

Hearts in Atlantis UK 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine SOLD

The Silmarillion by Tolkien 1st U.S. edition/printing, book Fine - , because of age, DJ is VG, some fading to beige color, chipping at corners, tears/chipping at spine top/bottom, one and a half inch tear on back top right of DJ

The Silmarillion by Tolkien 1st U.S. edition/printing, book if NF - , some fading to green book boards, front and back white paste downs have some faded black smudging, DJ is VG - , chipping/tears at top/bottom of spine and corners, edge wear along folds, fading to DJ

Stephen King Country, 1st edition, DJ is Fine, book is Fine - , with very minimal shelf wear at bottom spine; slight manufacturing flaw: p. 143 of the index is the back paste down for some reason

Everything’s Eventual 1st edition, DJ is Fine, book is Fine - , shows minor signs of use, came from smoking home

Faithful, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine

Cell, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine

Lisey’s Story, 1st edition, Brand New SOLD

Lisey’s Story, 1st edition, book and DJ are Fine

Duma Key, 1st edition, DJ is Fine, book is Fine - , shows very light signs of use

Just After Sunset, 1st edition, Brand New

Stephen King Goes to the Movies, Sub Press 1st edition, As New

Under the Dome, 1st edition, Grey Lettering on DJ, book and DJ show minor signs of being read SOLD

Under the Dome, 1st edition, white lettering on DJ, Brand NewSOLD

Under the Dome, 1st edition, white lettering on DJ, Brand NewSOLD

Blockade Billy, 1st Trade new in shrink wrap with baseball card SOLD

Blockade Billy, 2nd Printing, book and DJ Fine

Full Dark No Stars 1st edition Brand NewSOLD

Full Dark No Stars 1st edition Brand New SOLD

Full Dark No Stars 1st edition Brand New SOLD

Omnibus: Three Complete Novels, Carrie ‘Salem’s Lot The Shining, 3rd printing, Brand New SOLD

The Shining 15th printing, green DJ artwork, book is Fine - , very light signs of being read and very slight spine lean, DJ is Fine - , with sun fading to pink spine lettering and small nick to top front right corner SOLD

Blaze, 1st edition, book & DJ Fine

The Hobbit Collector’s Edition, 11th printing, book is Fine, slipcase has minor wear

Carrie B&W reprint edition, 3rd printing, book and DJ Fine - , has a very slight smoky odorSOLD
    Last edited by scstandpipe; 12-12-2011 at 01:03 AM.

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Hi All, I am selling my signed dark tower books, I have 5,6 & 7 numbered 797 all in perfect condition, all 3 are going for $1250. Let me know if you are intrested.

Just a quick update. You can view the books on ebay. Just follow the below link.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Stephen-King-Dark...item19c905eb47

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

Looking to move my last few books quickly. Prices lowered:

Under the Dome
    $200 (signed, unnumbered as issued)

Dolan's Cadillac
    $200 (unsigned, Advance Proof)

SOLDThe Road to the Dark Tower
    $200 (YY of 52 lettered edition)

Reign of Fear
    $200 (Y of 26 lettered edition)

The Stephen King Trivia Book
    $200 (DD of 52 lettered edition)

SOD II
    $1200 (PC Lettered)

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PlayPhish View Post
    Looking to move my last few books quickly. Prices lowered:

Under the Dome
    $200 (signed, unnumbered as issued)

Dolan's Cadillac
    $200 (unsigned, Advance Proof)

The Road to the Dark Tower
    $200 (YY of 52 lettered edition)

Reign of Fear
    $200 (Y of 26 lettered edition)

The Stephen King Trivia Book
    $200 (DD of 52 lettered edition)

SOD II
    $1200 (PC Lettered)
    I'll jump on the Lettered Road. Thanks for sending me the pic Bob. Mean looking zombies are always a plus in my book. =)

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED: 9/26

S/L The Stand # 41 $1,700 (Box is scratched up and plate on front scratched as well)

S/L DTIII: The Waste Lands # 67 of 1250 copies $500.00

DTV, DTVI, DTVII: 1st/1st DT Trades Signed by the Artists $150.00
    DTVII: The Dark Tower Signed ARTIST EDITION (F/F) $65.00

'Salem's Centipede GIFT EDITION still in Shrink wrap: $200.00

That's about all the duplicates I've got left.......

AKC

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

As soon as I sell 165 more copies of my own book, I am all over that Waste Lands S/L.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it is a GREAT price for a S/L Waste Lands with a "lower" number (if that's important to somebody)......

Start selling your book!

AKC

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD. Thank you Adam. Enjoy!!

For sale. Little Sisters Of Eluria S/L #293 (allowing you to register with Grant for the upcoming Wind Thru The Keyhole). Both book and traycase in Fine/Fine condition. PM me if interested, thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    SOLD. Thank you Adam. Enjoy!!

For sale. Little Sisters Of Eluria S/L #293 (allowing you to register with Grant for the upcoming Wind Thru The Keyhole). Both book and traycase in Fine/Fine condition. PM me if interested, thanks.
    And thank you Alan. I'm sure I will.

Hi All, I have posted my books on this forum a couple of times now but every time I come back to the website the post is gone. Am I doing something wrong or do I just not have the privleges required to post?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    Hi All, I have posted my books on this forum a couple of times now but every time I come back to the website the post is gone. Am I doing something wrong or do I just not have the privleges required to post?
    Niall,
    Your post is not gone, but you do need to have 5 posts before it will show up.

Thanks for the update Rabbit Trick. Will have to get posting so.........................

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

SCstandpipe delivered two books to my house - safely wrapped and as promised! Now i have to get him a check in the mail.

Thanks SCstandpipe, pleasure doing business with you.

Country
    Country Flag

Add one more to my "For Sale" list......

S/L Stand #41 with original glassine paper - $1,700.00

Includes NY Times Newspaper article about the book's release.

The box is a bit scratched up and the plate on the front has scratches as well......

AKC

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

First off, I would like to acknowledge how patently ridiculous this post is, because I think I might be stretching the meaning of the word "collectible" a bit. Anyway, I have written (and self-published) a kids sci-fi/time travel book (see signature), and I have commissioned a limited edition of ten hardcover copies of which I am offering five (the even numbers) for sale at $30. Much to my surprise, I have sold two copies already, so if three others want in, just let me know.

Here is a picture of the front of the dust jacket:

I know what you are saying: why would you publish a kids book and then make the cover all dark and dreary and also not put the title on it? And as soon as I have a good explanation for you, I'll post it.

I was told I could bind the book in any color, as long as the color was blue:

The limitation page:

Thanks.

Hi All, I am selling my DT 5,6 & 7 signed limited edition. All numbered 797 is any one is interested let me know. All the books are ijn perfect condition.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi, If anyone knows the wereabouts of the colorado kid #114 miller edition limited to 150 printed, i would be a very happy camper. Please let me know even if you dont want to part with it so i dont waste anymore time searching for it. I can trade a mint unread lower number copy for it if someone is interested in tradeing of selling. Thank you for your help!
    Simon

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

nope,just checked,sorry. i have #127.

Hi All, Here is a link to my books for sale on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...84.m1555.l2649
    Hi All, I am selling my DT 5,6 & 7 signed limited edition. All numbered 797 is any one is interested let me know. All the books are ijn perfect condition.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi All, Here is a link to my books for sale on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...84.m1555.l2649
    You know, you can put a permanent link to your ebay account right into your profile if ya like. Check it out. I think it's under "setttings", but I could be wrong. It's available somewhere there!!! LOL At least, it used to be.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED: 10/4

Flatsigned 1st/1st Talisman $300.00 (F/F - King Signature w/date)
    Flatsigned 1st/1st The Dark Tower VII $250.00 (F/F - King AND Whelan Signature)

1st/1st DTVI Song of Susannah Signed by Artist Darrel Anderson $45.00
    1st/1st DTVII The Dark Tower Signed by Artist Michael Whelan (with Ka Symbol) $80.00

DTVII: The Dark Tower Signed ARTIST EDITION (F/F) $65.00

'Salem's Centipede GIFT EDITION still in Shrink wrap: $190.00

Shipping INCLUDED!

PM me with questions.........I can send pics if needed.

AKC

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell two books

#Bag of Bones US 1st Signed including the ticket from the event F/F ( Got this one from Betts ) $130 SOLD

#Under the Dome US Proof inscribed to Tim Miller ( piece missing on back cover) $250 NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE

Might be interested in trading for Proofs (UK or US)

If someone´s interested i can send pictures of the books

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 515 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast