Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 515 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC New Year's Eve SALE!!!

- Green Mile Gift Edition by Subterranean Press (F): $165.00 SOLD TO MERLIN1958!!!

- Remarqued 1st/1st DUMA KEY by Don Maitz w/Overlook Slipcase (F): $300.00

Shipping included in the US / Actual cost to my INT'L Friends.....

That's all I got! Collection is very tight with those "specialty" items and not a lot of "extra" stuff anymore!

AKC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AKC New Year's Eve SALE!!!

- Green Mile Gift Edition by Subterranean Press (F): $165.00 SOLD TO MERLIN1958!!!

- Remarqued 1st/1st DUMA KEY by Don Maitz w/Overlook Slipcase (F): $300.00

Shipping included in the US / Actual cost to my INT'L Friends.....

That's all I got! Collection is very tight with those "specialty" items and not a lot of "extra" stuff anymore!

AKC
    Wasn't that a 2012 HF Auction win? Very nice remarque either way, Timbo!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    here are a few books for sale, if interested please make me an offer. Paypal gift payment is preferred, PM me or just email me at rrdunaway@msn.com.
    May have a few more to list, thinking of selling the IT paperback limited to 2000 copies with facsimilie signature and possibly the King etc small paperback, I have The Monkey magazine insert (no magazine),
    I also have 3-5 of the sample booklets I am considering letting go,
    I know I have the Cell, 11/22/63 UK, TWTTKH UK, and probably some others. If interested in anything let me know.

Very Nice!!! Shame you have to part with them. They are very handsome books!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 2 original Erin Wells pieces. Stephen King s/l "IT" They are beautiful but i need to part with 2 of my 4 pieces so heres the links.
    Thanks for looking
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Erin-Wells-o...item19d7edd5c0
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Erin-Wells-o...item1c2efa7452

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know where I could possibly get a replacement slipcase for the DT II S/L? I know it's a long shot but if anyone knows it will be someone here...

Thanks!
    SKC

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anybody is interested, I'm selling a slipcased gift edition of Full Dark, No Stars (see pictures)
    Condition is: As/New
    Please PM me with a reasonable offer & it's yours.
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anybody is interested, I'm also selling a slipcased gift edition of Desperation (see pictures)
    Condition is: As/New
    Please PM me with a reasonable offer & it's yours.
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hey guys I'm sorta new here but I'm selling off the collection because its time to do so.

So here's whats up for grabs (with pics to follow).

Salem's lot first edition second state jacket
    The shining 1/1 in jacket
    The stand 1/1 in jacket
    Firestarter 1/1 in jacket
    Cujo 1/1 in jacket
    Christine 1/1 in jacket
    Pet semetary 1/1 in jacket - both states
    Cycle of the werewolf trade paperback 1/1
    Skeleton crew 1/1 in jacket
    Eyes of the dragon 1/1 in jacket
    Drawing of the three 1/1 in jacket
    Different seasons 1/1 in jacket
    Misery 1/1 in jacket
    The tommyknockers 1/1 in jacket (red lettering state)
    The dark half second print in jacket
    Gerald's game 1/1 in jacket
    Insomnia 1/1 in jacket
    Desperation 1/1 in jacket
    The regulators 1/1 in jacket
    Wizard and glass 1/1 in jacket
    Storm of the century hardcover in jacket
    The girl who loved Tom Gordon 1/1 in jacket
    The girl who loved Tom Gordon pop up first print
    Dream catcher 1/1 first print
    Blaze first print in jacket
    Duma key 1/1 in jacket
    Just after sunset 1/1 in jacket
    Under the dome 1/1 in jacket
    Under the dome collectors edition with cards in jacket
    Blockade billiy 1/1 from cd in jacket with card
    11/22/63 1/1 in jacket
    Wind through the keyhole 1/1 in jacket
    The dead zone Easton press first printing (yes you can tell by the spine)
    The wind through the keyhole gift edition
    My pretty pony gift edition
    Desperation gift edition
    The green mile gift edition from sub press
    The talisman/black house gift edition
    From a Buick 8 gift edition
    Full dark no stars gift edition with Remarque by Glenn chadbourne
    Full dark no stars s/l
    Riding the bullet s/l
    IT 25th anniversary gift edition
    SODV1 gift
    SODV2 ARC
    blockade billy s/l with Stephen king by baseball fence
    Harpers - batman and robin have an altercation
    The dark tower gift set (books 1 through three the first is a third print, the second is a second print, the third is a first print) still in shrink wrap
    The wolves of the calla artist edition
    The song of Susannah artist edition
    The dark tower artist edition with eye doodles by Michael whelan
    Liseys story gift edition
    Full dark no stars 1/1
    Rose madder 1/1

Pm me for pictures of specific books. I may decide to sell these in lots to avoid ending up with the "unwanted" items left at the end. Also send your best offers and we can work out a price!

For those of you familiar with the site, I was formerly the langoleer. Now I know a lot of you had bad dealings with me and I apologize. All i am attempting to do here is sell my collection. All of you who are interested will of course receive pictures, and be able to return anything you find unacceptable. The books will be packed with care, and they are sure to be delivered safely.
    Last edited by Kingfan24; 01-05-2013 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Added different seasons 1/1

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Well ill post again!

My Mood
    Inspired

I also forgot I have a full set of dark tower 1/1 paperbacks

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hey guys I'm sorta new here but I'm selling off the collection because its time to do so.

Rose madder 1/1

Pm me for pictures of specific books. I may decide to sell these in lots to avoid ending up with the "unwanted" items left at the end. Also send your best offers and we can work out a price!
    i would hate to have to sell my collection. I think i will have it buried with me.

My Mood
    Inspired

I also have an assortment of other books if you are all interested but I don't know what interest level would be here on a king specific site.

My Mood
    Inspired

Roseanne you have no idea how bad I'm emotionally Hurt by having to do this.... It's devastating

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am interested in the Salems Lot, email me at rrdunaway@msn.com
    thanks

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The stand 1/1 in jacket
    Cujo 1/1 in jacket
    Christine 1/1 in jacket
    Misery 1/1 in jacket
    Insomnia 1/1 in jacket
    Duma key 1/1 in jacket
    11/22/63 1/1 in jacket
    Desperation gift edition
    Full dark no stars s/l
    Riding the bullet s/l
    SODV1 gift
    SODV2 ARC
    The dark tower gift set (books 1 through three the first is a third print, the second is a second print, the third is a first print) still in shrink wrap
    Full dark no stars 1/1
    Rose madder 1/1

That is a rather extensive list.

My Mood
    Inspired

Yes it is - took me awhile to get these and i assume it wont take as long to get rid of them haha

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

The stand 1/1 in jacket
    Cujo 1/1 in jacket
    Christine 1/1 in jacket
    Misery 1/1 in jacket
    Insomnia 1/1 in jacket
    Duma key 1/1 in jacket
    11/22/63 1/1 in jacket
    Desperation gift edition
    Full dark no stars s/l
    Riding the bullet s/l
    SODV1 gift
    SODV2 ARC
    Full dark no stars 1/1
    Rose madder 1/1

That is a rather extensive list.
    So here is the complete list of my books make your best offer and we can work from there.

I also realize a lot of you are LOTR fans. I also have a 1966 collectors edition of the hobbit for sale. Its a cool book.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

For those of you familiar with the site, I was formerly the langoleer. Now I know a lot of you had bad dealings with me and I apologize. All i am attempting to do here is sell my collection. All of you who are interested will of course receive pictures, and be able to return anything you find unacceptable. The books will be packed with care, and they are sure to be delivered safely.
    Thank you for your honesty and I wish you well in selling your collection.

Jerome

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The stand 1/1 in jacket
    Cujo 1/1 in jacket
    Christine 1/1 in jacket
    Misery 1/1 in jacket
    Insomnia 1/1 in jacket
    Duma key 1/1 in jacket
    11/22/63 1/1 in jacket
    Desperation gift edition
    Full dark no stars s/l
    Riding the bullet s/l
    SODV1 gift
    SODV2 ARC
    Full dark no stars 1/1
    Rose madder 1/1

No copy of "Faithful" (I would have bought it to keep me warm!!), Good man!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling some stuff for a friend. We're going to put them on eBay but I wanted to try them out here first and see if anyone was interested.

Playboy Magazines, great condition, complete years 1992 to 2007. Will only sell the year together, not individually, sorry. Not expecting anything crazy on price.

EDIT: The pages do not stick together.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Do any of the Playboy's pages stick together?

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Selling some stuff for a friend. We're going to put them on eBay but I wanted to try them out here first and see if anyone was interested.

Playboy Magazines, great condition, complete years 1992 to 2007. Will only sell the year together, not individually, sorry. Not expecting anything crazy on price.

EDIT: The pages do not stick together.
    For a friend?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol yes. One of Amber's friends was given a lot of Playboys and collector's plates by her grandmother. Strange, yes, lol.

My Mood
    Inspired

also for sale

Extremely loud and incredibly close signed by jonathan safran foer 1/1
    The millenium triology uk stieg larsson 1/1
    The Help ARC
    Chad: I can't be stopped - signed by chad johnson (ochocinco)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

For the record, I didn't have any issues with the Langoleer here on the forum, but I am struggling to understand self banning yourself, and then coming back under another name to sell to the same group of people....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 515 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast