Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 515 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 5,676 to 5,700 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnylea57 View Post
    I'm the person who sold this set to Kris 3 months ago. Glad he found a complete matching set, and more power to him if he can get $5k, but just a caveat that he paid $4k for the set. He's looking for a $1k profit on a quick flip. I also thnk his grading of that copy of the Gunslinger is a bit optimistic.
    Is it just me, or do anyone else feel queasy about a seller making the terms of a private sale public? I have always considered private sales as just that private.. Am I old fashion?
    Agree. It sounds as though the has been something going on between them, that the initial seller has issue with. Why else would he come to this site, drop a post like that, and then bugger off. If he had a true desire to "protect" potential purchasers from buying books misrepresented, wouldn't he stick around, get to know the community and contribute in other areas too?

I wouldn't take his comments too seriously myself.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, very low-class move.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. The fact that it was his first and only post, and all he did was bad mouth someone else, is just strange.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I can vouch for Kris...He and I have done some business and I have zero issues with him based on my experience.
    I can double that. If the seller is that worried about it, he can always give the $ back to Kris.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I can vouch for Kris...He and I have done some business and I have zero issues with him based on my experience.
    I can double that. If the seller is that worried about it, he can always give the $ back to Kris.

Mulleins
    LOL My daughter's name is "Kristine" (German form) for after the SK car!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

George - I think I stated it before but while I love proofs/ARCs I always disliked the ones that look like the finished book. I don't own ARCs of Bag of Bones, Hearts in Atlantis or On Writing for that very reason (I used to, but sold them quickly). The only exceptions I made are for the two Pet Semataries. My proof goals have been 70s/80s/early 90s for a long time...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I love it here... and plan on going no where. I share the same passion as all who commented. He for some reason has been reading my posts since the first of Nov and then finally comments mid Jan for the first time? If he did not want to sell the books... I wish he would have kept them! Anyways... thanks guys. Your a great lot to chat with on a daily basis for sure
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

George - I think I stated it before but while I love proofs/ARCs I always disliked the ones that look like the finished book. I don't own ARCs of Bag of Bones, Hearts in Atlantis or On Writing for that very reason (I used to, but sold them quickly). The only exceptions I made are for the two Pet Semataries. My proof goals have been 70s/80s/early 90s for a long time...
    Since I only started collecting proofs a couple of years ago, these high-color glossy types are the norm for me. I do like the older, plain style ones but don't mind the new ones either. Hell, I've got so many from CD's Early Reader's Club that I better like them; they take up two shelves I think.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. I love it here... and plan on going no where. I share the same passion as all who commented. He for some reason has been reading my posts since the first of Nov and then finally comments mid Jan for the first time? If he did not want to sell the books... I wish he would have kept them! Anyways... thanks guys. Your a great lot to chat with on a daily basis for sure
    He is probably just really coveting your "Superman" suit is all. That or your "Junk" region which you are "Highlighting" for all to see!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    He is probably just really coveting your "Superman" suit is all. That or your "Junk" region which you are "Highlighting" for all to see!!! LOL
    hahahahahahaha That could very well be in my friend.... lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Since the holidays are over, I have a few books for sale, spend some of that holiday money you received !

Six Stories...no case....$550......SOLD
    S/L Danse macabre....this one of the unsigned versions, no glassine or case...$300
    UK S/L Bag of Bones with slipcase (slipcase seems to be somewhat rare)....$300
    Talisman/Blackhouse Grant set....$75
    Desperation gift edition....minor issues, fold on front inside flap of jacket, crinkled page(production issue).....$50

Offers considered, shipping is $5 in the US and includes tracking and insurance, non-US at actual cost.
    Paypal friends/family preferred....but will work with you.

pm or email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com
    Thanks
    Rusty

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

i'll go ahead and lower the price on the CD Doctor Sleep to $500. i suppose that is more reasonable.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks,
    going to sell some S/L, as i need some cash for more S/L ;D

- DT V - Grant S/L - F/F #203
    - DT VI - Grant S/L - F/F #203
    - DT VII - Grant S/L - F/F #1280
    - TWTTKH - UK S/L - F/F #184

----

I would also consider a trade for a DTII S/L or Carrie 1/1

Let me know if you are interested, so that we can work something out.
    BR

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Hey Folks,
    going to sell some S/L, as i need some cash for more S/L ;D

- DT V - Grant S/L - F/F #203
    - DT VI - Grant S/L - F/F #203
    - DT VII - Grant S/L - F/F #1280
    - TWTTKH - UK S/L - F/F #187

----

I would also consider a trade for a DTII S/L or Carrie 1/1

Let me know if you are interested, so that we can work something out.
    BR
    Is the 187 the 187/200 or 187/700 version?
    Wanted:
    DT1 Gunslinger S/L #96
    Any DT or DT related books #96

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Since it is listed as UK...has to be the 187/200.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Could be a facsimile signature ... right?
    Wanted:
    DT1 Gunslinger S/L #96

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Indeed - it is the /200 , BUT - i am sorry it is not the 187 it is the 184 ( i rechecked to be sure )

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Indeed - it is the /200 , BUT - i am sorry it is not the 187 it is the 184 ( i rechecked to be sure )
    No problem... 187/200 would have been a new discovery..
    Wanted:
    DT1 Gunslinger S/L #96

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Could be a facsimile signature ... right?
    nope - no facsimile - its a true one.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE!!! - ADDED A S/L

- S/L Stand #533 (Book w/Glassine Tissue is FINE, Box is VG w/minor scrapes touched-up on one panel): $1,600.00
    - S/L Six Stories ROMAN NUMBERED CII w/slipcase (F): $1,000.00
    - Flatsigned Joyland Paperback w/CD Slipcase (VG++): $200.00

PM me for pics of any and all! Payments via Paypal Gift....

US / Int'l Shipping split cost

Thanks!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    Blockade Billy w/card (as new) in original shrinkwrap. $ ??
    I assume it's a true 1st/1st because of the baseball card.
    I honestly have no idea what it's value is... 1st reasonable (Paypal only) offer accepted.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

NEW ITEMS ADDED

The Wind Through The Keyhole Grant Gift Edition $95
    Lisey's Story Gift edition in slipcase (still sealed in shrinkwrap) $45
    2007 The Best American Short Stories Leather-bound 1/100 "S/L" $185 SOLD
    The Talisman 1984 DMG Gift Edition $225
    The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $135
    Doctor Sleep Scribner Promo Sleep Mask $20
    The Gunslinger 1st Edition/1st Printing $600 (NF DJ with NF Book)
    Gunslinger 1st Edition/1st Printing $450 (VG DJ with VG Book)
    The Dark Tower 1-3 in Grant Slipcase $150 (DT1 is a 3rd, DT2 is a 2nd, and DT3 is a 1st)
    UK Cell Promo Booklet $25
    Ned Dameron Remarqued The Waste Lands IMAGE LINK $450 SOLD

Under the Dome Signed 1st Edition in Aftermarket Slipcase $200
    Insomnia Signed 1st Edition $165
    Lisey's Story Signed 1st Edition $175
    Doctor Sleep Signed 1st Edition with CD Slipcase $325
    Bag of Bones Inscribed 1st Edition $150
    Under The Dome Signed 1st Edition Oversized Paperback $130
    Just After Sunset Signed 1st Edition $200 (comes with program from event)
    Double Feature Signed 1st Edition $50
    Innocence by Dean Koontz Signed 1st Edition $45
    Insomnia Print (unnumbered) Signed by King and Hale $110

S/L Legacies $300
    S/L Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 $300
    S/L The Dark Man $365
    S/L UK Doctor Sleep $595
    S/L Black House $275
    S/L Christine (VF DJ with NF Book and F Slipcase) $825 SOLD
    S/L UK Wizard & Glass $450
    S/L He is Legend $250
    S/L UK Under The Dome $350
    S/L Joyland $325

Prices above are paid via Paypal Gift (if you don't like using Paypal gift, add 2%).

Shipping in the US is $6 for the first item, $4 for each additional item.

Insurance is $3 on the first $100, and $1 for each additional $100.

Contact me via EMAIL please.

I ship Saturdays only.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I've got an extra copy of the signed, limited NOS4A2 by Joe Hill. $200 includes shipping in US. PM me if interested.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    I've got an extra copy of the signed, limited NOS4A2 by Joe Hill. $200 includes shipping in US. PM me if interested.
    Thanks sentinal.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill's Horns Signed Limited 1 of 500 for sale. Asking $150 including domestic shipping. Intl. actual cost.
    Gunpowder Signed Limited 1 of 300 PC for sale. Asking $110 including domestic shipping. Intl. actual cost.

Prefer PP gift. PM me if you're interested.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 515 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast