Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 515 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 8,876 to 8,900 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all for your input....I need to inventory everything for condition S/L numbers etc to make a list...also, have no records of what I paid so need to do some research for offer prices...don't want to overshoot or undershoot too badly.

I might have 50 items...thought I had like 3 American Gods S/Ls but just 1 although I do have like 4 Anansi Boys S/Ls one with a very cool spider Remarque from the illustrator...will take some time to get list together but I may post it here first is my gut feel.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Thanks all for your input....I need to inventory everything for condition S/L numbers etc to make a list...also, have no records of what I paid so need to do some research for offer prices...don't want to overshoot or undershoot too badly.

I might have 50 items...thought I had like 3 American Gods S/Ls but just 1 although I do have like 4 Anansi Boys S/Ls one with a very cool spider Remarque from the illustrator...will take some time to get list together but I may post it here first is my gut feel.
    Looking forward to it! I suspect there may be a rush on the American Gods s/L '- its certainly one I am looking out for :-)

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

Looking forward to it! I suspect there may be a rush on the American Gods s/L '- its certainly one I am looking out for :-)
    That'll probably one of the hottest items (glad I already have one)...now if there was a lettered copy

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love my AMERICAN GODS S/L as well. David, will yours come with the matching number Reader's Copy?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Love my AMERICAN GODS S/L as well. David, will yours come with the matching number Reader's Copy?
    You're gonna have to wait like the rest of us until he and his daughter catalogue the books…

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling a few 1sts if anyone is interested...

Salem's Lot (2nd State) with SKCollector traycase!
    Pet Sematary (NF)
    DT1 (Viking; NF) SOLD!

Send me a PM and I'll cut you a deal. Thanks!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

14" x 21" Prelim sketch of The Tower for The Waste Lands by Ned Dameron

11" x 14" Prelim painting of The Tower for The Waste Lands by Ned Dameron

$550 for the pair shipped in the US.

Please email me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool indeed, Rick. Glad you are looking out for, Ned as well. He's an awesome fellow.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Interesting how he made the swirling clouds around the tower look like sailing ships in the finished painting but not in the prelims.

I have a prelim for this piece too. Done in pencil and colored pencil. I would say it falls somewhere between your two in detail. I wonder how many are usually done by an artist before he does the final? Varies by artist I'm sure.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Interesting how he made the swirling clouds around the tower look like sailing ships in the finished painting but not in the prelims.

I have a prelim for this piece too. Done in pencil and colored pencil. I would say it falls somewhere between your two in detail. I wonder how many are usually done by an artist before he does the final? Varies by artist I'm sure.
    Varies by artist is correct. Phil Hale told me it depends on how he feels. IMO, Prelim drawings are rare to own. I'm honored to have the one's I do. I know the original (final) piece is wonderful, but to have a glimpse of the artist imagination as he/she's putting it together....priceless.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Yes it does....my slipcase does have a corner scrunch. The book and matching Reading Copy are both #323 and I have am extra Reading Copy #341

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

email sent

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man I have been looking for your email Tippy.. can you PM me?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love this place.
    Where else can you go (Betts is the only other place) and find cool King stuff without outrageous fees?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I love this place.
    Where else can you go (Betts is the only other place) and find cool King stuff without outrageous fees?
    word

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default OYE original artwork by Alex Mcvey

"Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I have some extras I'm willing to sell to get some other things I want.

I just checked Ebay and will do PayPal gift for pricing listed w/ free shipping (media mail to U.S.) or you can pay for special shipping and insurance if you aren't a gambler or live in a 3rd world country (like Canada or the UK). MUHAHAHAHA!!! (evil laugh)

Under the Dome UK S/L #339 ($420)

Under the Dome UK S/L #456 ($420) (sorry Webbie, NOT #459...I went and checked...which is when I decided I might as well sell them)

Night Visions #5 ($225) (King, George R R Martin, Dan Simmons and a couple of others all signed)

Whispers #165 ($420)

Under the Dome US S/L ($300)(The DJ at the top has a tiny little bend it looks like and the card box is not pristine...not sure how it even happened, but book is heavy so must have bumped it)

Under the Dome US Special Collectors Edition ($125) Still in Shrinkwrap

He is Legend S/L ($275) (#601)

Colorado Kid S/L MATCHING NUMBERS PS books with custom slipcase as issued. ($285) Each artist signed their respective book (333 of each book only issued and these are MATCHING numbers.) Need to go check the number they all have, but I know it's the same one!

Gunslinger 1st/1st (I know have at least 1 extra one of these and I believe I have at least 1 in VG condition. Minor DJ wear and I think their is some rubbing on the book corner/edge in one spot is all. ($900)

ADDED:
    Postscripts 10 s/l #48 and also the Trade Edition so you can look at it not goof up your S/L version! ($250) LOTS of signatures. Fine condition with slipcase as issued

Carrie 1st/1st DJ is Good+ condition and book is in VG'ish condition. I can take pics if anyone is interested. Seems like $900'ish is going rate as I see price clipped ones sold for just below that and author name bad DJ on one for $900. Sooo, $800'ish I guess.

Let me know if I'm way out of line (low or high) on any pricing and I'm happy to double check. (I don't need to sell them. Just would like some more shelf space for other books is all so it's sell or store in a bin...shrug)

The books should be in Fine shape. I don't want to get nitpicked so I will say VG+ and if there is interest in a particular book then I can go check in detail so no surprises for anyone b/c I think most every one is in fine shape actually.

If I'm low priced and you want to lock it in then feel free to offer more than I'm asking. I won't argue. Hee Hee (high pitched squealing laugh for some reason).

I might come up with some other stuff when I'm digging around. I think I might have a Dark Dreamers in Fine condition. Lots of signatures like He is Legend and Postcripts 10! Not sure what they go for though.

Will be checking my emails maybe later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. Remember Paypal gift so I don't pay fees and I've been on here long enough to be trusted but if you are nervous, then you aren't being forced to buy from me. Isn't that nice that I leave you with free will? You are welcome.

Curt
    Added Carrie 1st/1st and Postscript 10 S/L #48

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Oh yeah, I have the From A Buick 8 fuzzy dice promo. No idea what they're worth so if any one's interested, make me an offer.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    I have some extras I'm willing to sell to get some other things I want.

I just checked Ebay and will do PayPal gift for pricing listed w/ free shipping (media mail to U.S.) or you can pay for special shipping and insurance if you aren't a gambler or live in a 3rd world country (like Canada or the UK). MUHAHAHAHA!!! (evil laugh)

Under the Dome UK S/L #339 ($420)

Under the Dome UK S/L #456 ($420) (sorry Webbie, NOT #459...I went and checked...which is when I decided I might as well sell them)

Night Visions #5 ($225) (King, George R R Martin, Dan Simmons and a couple of others all signed)

Whispers #165 ($420)

Under the Dome US S/L ($300)(The DJ at the top has a tiny little bend it looks like and the card box is not pristine...not sure how it even happened, but book is heavy so must have bumped it)

Under the Dome US Special Collectors Edition ($125) Still in Shrinkwrap

He is Legend S/L ($275) (#601)

Colorado Kid S/L MATCHING NUMBERS PS books with custom slipcase as issued. ($285) Each artist signed their respective book (333 of each book only issued and these are MATCHING numbers.) Need to go check the number they all have, but I know it's the same one!

Gunslinger 1st/1st (I know have at least 1 extra one of these and I believe I have at least 1 in VG condition. Minor DJ wear and I think their is some rubbing on the book corner/edge in one spot is all. ($900)

ADDED:
    Postscripts 10 s/l #48 and also the Trade Edition so you can look at it not goof up your S/L version! ($250) LOTS of signatures. Fine condition with slipcase as issued

Carrie 1st/1st DJ is Good+ condition and book is in VG'ish condition. I can take pics if anyone is interested. Seems like $900'ish is going rate as I see price clipped ones sold for just below that and author name bad DJ on one for $900. Sooo, $800'ish I guess.

Let me know if I'm way out of line (low or high) on any pricing and I'm happy to double check. (I don't need to sell them. Just would like some more shelf space for other books is all so it's sell or store in a bin...shrug)

The books should be in Fine shape. I don't want to get nitpicked so I will say VG+ and if there is interest in a particular book then I can go check in detail so no surprises for anyone b/c I think most every one is in fine shape actually.

If I'm low priced and you want to lock it in then feel free to offer more than I'm asking. I won't argue. Hee Hee (high pitched squealing laugh for some reason).

I might come up with some other stuff when I'm digging around. I think I might have a Dark Dreamers in Fine condition. Lots of signatures like He is Legend and Postcripts 10! Not sure what they go for though.

Will be checking my emails maybe later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. Remember Paypal gift so I don't pay fees and I've been on here long enough to be trusted but if you are nervous, then you aren't being forced to buy from me. Isn't that nice that I leave you with free will? You are welcome.

Curt
    Added Carrie 1st/1st and Postscript 10 S/L #48
    I was asked for Carrie 1st/1st pics and I created a link to my OneDrive for viewing to make it easier for everyone.
    Flaw Notes:
    1. DJ has a few small tears and frayed edges as you can see. There is a larger @2" tear at the bottom one of the flaps that is hard to see, but is there.
    2. Discoloration in 2 spots on inside when you open the cover. 1st is hidden by DJ b/c it is just some whitening of the very edge line of the end paper it looks like. 2nd is a lightening in the lower section which is visible with DJ on still...pic makes it look even lighter than it is with normal eye a bit.
    3. Pages are super tight by the binding but towards the end flair out a bit which is a bit normal for this book (at least with everyone I've ever owned).

See the pics so make your own call on rating. I think the DJ is actually better than I thought at first. I even took a pic showing what it might look like on your bookshelf since the Carrie 1st/1st is kind of the mainstream JV to Varsity jump. The Gunslinger and Carrie were the two books I've purchased over and over to upgrade my copies. You can see one of the extra Gunslingers in the shelf pic since it's also for sale.

I'm willing to budge on the pricing (unless multiple offers come in at asking of course).

Here is the Book Viewing Link for Carrie: http://1drv.ms/1Kj7FEi

Also link for Night Visions 5 s/l and Whispers s/l since I had to take pics for someone for them too. Note: Small bump at base of spine on Whispers. I believe fixable b/c right at end, but I'm not messing with it. Otherwise, coloring and everything is awesome on this copy. Night Visions 5 I see that the slipcase has a tiny ding at the top edge that is VERY small, but I saw it so am mentioning it. Nothing else I saw on either book, so if I rate them VG+ then I should be underrating in my experience. Pictures enable you to make you own call though!

Whispers and Night Vision 5 Viewing Link: http://1drv.ms/1R327gh

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This would be worth more if I were to sell it separately but honestly, I'd rather not deal with comic book collectors. You thought we were picky. $50 + $5 shipping for the lot. Three anthologies, one first appearance, one hardcover graphic novel (still sealed) and every (yes, every) one-shot and special DT comic published. If it's not pictured, it's because I stored it on the flipside. Ask away if you want to make sure. The Prisoner alone is a variant and cost $10.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone in the market to purchase a Knowing Darkness Dolso case:

I don't need to explain how incredible these cases are.

$275 OBO and split shipping/insurance with me.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Man that is soooooooo tempting!!!! Such a cool case.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Traycased version fits in it? Or just slipcased version? I like to paw through my slipcased version but the traycased is a bit of a pita.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 515 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 456 ... LastLast